Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Knower
Yea, I'm not sure what that flash was about...it was almost like a flash of lightening or something...it was SO fast, I tried to figure out if it was like maybe the sun hitting a car driving by and reflecting off his eyes but the glass garage door opens to an enclosed area with cement walls (totally enclosed like a big patio)..lol

You're SO right!..When I tried to make things happen or manipulate, it just doesn't happen...and when I "let it go", things seem to happen on their own...With my SC1, I even tried my darnedest to avoid him, trying to get someone else to help me at the gym with various things...No one would come...Then SC1 would just happen to walk by and see me and come running!..lol lol

With SC2, we noticed each other from a distance in the beginning cuz initially I'd gone to my son's lessons accompanied by my husband...Well, since things haven't been going well with my husband and I for a while now (during this time, I had my "awakening" and met SC1 right around then), my husband "just happen to have something come up", like a friend of his needed his help moving, etc...So, the day I ended up taking our son to his lesson by myself, was the first time SC2 approached me after the lesson...and thus, the eye-connection...Previous to that, whenever my husband was there, SC2 would usually just send our son back to us by himself and I'd just wave a "thanks" to him from afar while we headed out...but I still noticed how he'd look at me with this "look"...I'd told my youngest sister about this and told her that people can sense the "bad" energy in my husband, therefore staying away from us...hahaha

But yes, overall, I get the gut feeling (my "knowing"..lol) telling me to just be patient and just roll with whatever the universe sends or not sends..lol...I'm learning to be VERY patient..lol..Which isn't my trait either, I can be pretty anxious in situations like this that need "figuring out"..;)
Old 20-04-2016, 12:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
I'm learning to be VERY patient..lol..Which isn't my trait either, I can be pretty anxious in situations like this that need "figuring out"..;)
Haha! I have to figure everything out.... it's very hard to go against that trait! I totally sympathize with you. :)

Yeah, ours was more from a distance for a while, too - I mean, I'd noticed him off and on over time and thought he was cute once or twice but never thought anything beyond that. Then we made eye contact a few times.... and for good or bad, I honestly haven't been the same since. Ironically, that all started on a trip I didn't even want to go on and we met at a party I wasn't supposed to be at. Ha. Those 2 times that he really talked to me, which were both at events I really had no reason to be at... I think the only reason I worked my way into being there was because of a different guy who had a crush on me. Who, interestingly, is pretty close with the guy I do like. It's kinda messy and as far as I know, they don't know about each other regarding me.

I have wondered if my being there alone would make him more comfortable talking with me... unfortunately I've never had the opportunity to be alone when he's around. I always have someone with me and he's usually with his friends on the occasions that I see him.

It makes sense that your guy wouldn't talk to you with your husband there, though, even just as a basic human thing. If he found you attractive and saw that you were clearly married, he wouldn't want to act on those feelings. But if he stopped seeing your husband, he'd be more confident in talking with you, even if it never went any further than that.
Old 20-04-2016, 06:36 AM
Knower
Oh, that's a good idea, Plumeria...Maybe if you were alone, your guy could feel more confident about approaching you...If the opportunity presents itself to be that way, of course, with no manipulation on anyone's part..;)..lol

Yes, I'm sure my SC2 didn't know what to make of my "situation" with my husband because neither one of us wear our wedding bands any more (been 2 yrs now)...It was my husband who decided to stop wearing his when, as he put it, "didn't feel married any more"...Throughout our entire marriage, he's never ever wanted to wear the wedding band, always telling me that he's not into wearing "jewelry", etc...I've always worn mine no matter what horrific stuff I went thru in this marriage but I decided 2 yrs ago that I no longer felt like being the only one being married and took it off then...it felt strange at first but after the dark night of the soul and awakening, I felt I needed to be free of inauthenticity and more real...and more ME again...I've always been an old soul and loved honesty....I feel like I lost myself in this marriage...But I came back after the awakening and realized that I can give unconditional love, even to my husband...lol...and ever since then, I've been meeting wonderful Souls everywhere (you included, Plumeria!!!)...I've never felt more blessed and happy as I do today!!!!!..:)

Except I do feel a bit crazier now, with SC2's vibes!!..lol...It's affecting my sleep!!!..lol...Boy, staying grounded has been tough!..lol