Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Oh, this describes best how the force of the heartchakra works! I also didn't like spiders at all, but now I can look at them with admiration. They are beautiful creatures. Since my heartchakra has opened up, I can feel love for almost everyone and everything...Like I AM love.

This is exactly how I feel, I couldn't even look at them without freaking out and now I just look at them and I admire them and feel compassion for them. I still couldn't touch them though!
Old 25-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Master

Isn't that beautiful Deyheaven79?
Only love is going to help the world heal from wars and other sad stuff.
I am learning a lot from that special friend of mine whom. I fell in love with. I have never told him about my feelings and I don't feel the need to do so, but he is changing the way I have always been. He is doing so much good to me without even knowing. A few months ago I deeply wished for more profound contact and guess what, the last month we have become much more close, I even visited him at his house and he asked me to go for a walk in the forest. It was amazing to be there together, talking about spiritual stuff and feeling so at home. Sometimes he looks me into the eyes very long and intense and it confuses me. Is he feeling the same great love as I feel? Maybe I will aks him one day.
Old 25-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMariposa85
Are you talking about completely falling in love with them, or just crushing? It could be possible you see attributes in each of them you appreciate perhaps?
I am talking about completely falling in love. But you fall in love with someone because you see a lot of your own beauty ( inside and outside) in the other person I believe. The love I feel for my soulmate comes right from the heart, it has nothing to do with sex in the first place. I feel attraction of course, because without attraction I would 't have fallen in love in the first place.
I have never known that I was polyamorous because I didn't know the term, but I have been this all my life, as long as I can remember. It was a great relief to meet another woman who experiences the same. People don't talk about it that easliy...it is kind of a taboo.
Old 25-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Master
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I went throu a sudden growth period (frequency shift) which caused me to come in contact with several of my soul mates around the same time. It was quite an interesting time for me. Ive no idea if this is what has happened in your case or not but other then a sudden heart opening, its another thing which could cause this.

I can relate with your situation sea-dove, for two years I was in contact with my soul mates, with all of them I could've have a great relationship in this life, I've discovered that I have lived with each one of them in previous incarnations. Meeting them and recognizing them in this life has been a precious opportunity.

I'm thankful for that... although in that year it was kinda difficult because I thought that I should choose among them lol... my advice follow your heart there is a very special person, the one that shows more interest in who you are, the one will come to you.
Old 07-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Newbie ;)

I be like that I had feelings for 2 people and it was really getting the best of me I didn't know wat to do so I stopped talking to both of them I dint want to hurt either one of them