Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I feel like im a combination of different things, as though ive been each one in a previous life and now this life I am all combined (empath, wiseone, valkyrie, mortal, earth angel, fallen angel). I hope that makes sense? :)

It makes sense. There might also be a chance you are still all or some of them existing in other lives simultanious and you have just realised all aspects of yourself. Lately I have found that I have many lives that did not end with my mortal departure but took other forms and still exist to this day. By some I have dragon, fairy, pegasus and more...

For Valkyrie: there might exist many different kind of them as there do with other beings like fairies. Some might descent from the ancient gods, while others once were angels. As I understand some are called Swan Maidens and the Norse were also the caretakers of the brave in Valhalla and great healers.
Old 24-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
I feel compelled to share this with you all... For the longest time ive been wondering what I really am. Since I was little ive always felt like I don't belong here. Felt like this is not my real body, not my face nor eyes. I feel like im compressed into a form that I don't fit. As though im claustrophobic in my own body. Ive had many prophetic dreams and visions of devastating world events that have come to fruition. Woken up with blue/green eyes when mine are brown, had tattoos appear and dissappear on my skin when I am not tattooed. Floated while awake, moved things with my mind. I get panick attacks when my friends are in danger. Woken up with knowledge of things ive never learnt. Woken up worth my back glowing a bright golden light, lighting up my room. The times that I shop astral project I always end up somewhere helping people or just watching them as they are killed, waiting to take them across.
my shoulder blades are usually sore...i can feel a tattoo on my back of a tree. When something bad comes to term, such as the syrian massacre that I saw, I can feel my back 'bleed'. Its as though my non existant tattoo feels all the pain. Then when something good happens it has a wonderful tingle feeling.
Some times I can feel wings from my shoulderblades. They hurt and feel extremely heavy.

This morning the last thing I saw before I woke was the word 'valkyrie'.
I didn't know what it meant but I looked it up. They were norse goddesses that rode on horse back across the sky and were the deciders of who died in battle. I didn't feel particually connected to this so I searched some more and found reference to a jewish myth of the angels called erelim. Tearful angels/ jewish valkyrie. Im in no way religious or jewish but most things seem to connect me to jewish concepts. They were said to be angels of peace and again deciders over death. They took only the rietious to the heavens. They are referanced in isaiah which is the only part of the bible I would turn to as a kid staying in hotels that had bibles. The original valkyrie also had pagan germanic origins and were said to have created the aurora borealis. Something I also feel connected to. .

I was just on a ride home when we passed an ambulance. Immediately I felt my wings, I felt something hit the center of my chest and then a burning sensation move up my throat and I started coughing. My head started spinning. Ussualy I feel peoples pain that I know or that ive dreamt of but this was the first time I've felt something just by passing an ambulance. Everything is becoming stronger.

I've had weird experiences similar, where I began to realise what I've been before I came here. I have another body, which isn't human. It's an ascended alien body, it's where I came from to come here. Souls can drop bodies easily to incarnate elsewhere. Ascended bodies just wait for the incarnation to end so you can return to them.

Honestly when you FEEL it, the irrefutable KNOWING that you're also another species, it's a psychological shock and a bit disturbing sometimes, which is why awareness of this is given to us very gently over time. Realising you're also a soul, and independent of any body is also a psych shock! However, it's had a very profound effect on how I live.

Whereas before I knew about my origins I only wanted to 'get out' and 'go home' now I feel I KNOW where home is, and coming to Earth is like a holiday! I want to stay and enjoy my human body, knowing that when it's time, I can return to the other one and continue where I left off. It helps that my family have come with me and keep me company while I'm here (I'm lucky enough to be able to channel!)

The single most valuable lesson I've gleaned from being aware of my second body, is that I value life more intensely. I understand that I'm not an alien in a human body. I am a SOUL in a human body - that makes me human, like everyone else. The fact that I also have a life elsewhere, and another type of vehicle waiting for me for when I'm ready, just means I know where I've been before and where I'm going NEXT :P Being human is a giftbasket of opportunities that we should never waste wishing for another life.

I think a lot of people find out they're a starseed or an incarnated angel or whatever else, and suddenly begin with the 'I don't belong here.' Please, nobody fall into that trap. We DO belong here, or we wouldn't have taken on a human body. Souls don't come to Earth and get born by accident. Awareness of your other body or other forms is given so you can benefit from it now - otherwise you would live like everyone else, like the hundreds of thousands of starseeds who are not aware they are anything but purely human. Find the lesson in the experiences Trust me, it'll be a powerful one.

Incidentally, your feelings and experiences will get much stronger as you raise vibration. What you experience and the intensity of it is directly proportional to your awareness -greater awareness = more experiences. The best way to gain awareness is to meditate daily
Old 26-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Knower

http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3...nsIV-cb-_g&s=1

Me :)
Old 26-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Master
See my post today in the "Fallen Angels" thread.

"3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased."

Words of the Angel, Gabriel.
The Book of Daniel, the Prophet.
Chapter twelve, verse three.
King James Bible, Cambridge Edition.

http://kingjbible.com/daniel/12.htm

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Knower

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=41789

Above is what has been happening to me the past couple of days...
Apart from the dreams sometimes I can close my eyes before sleeping and il get 'flashes' of people. The flashes are usually of what is going to happen in their life shortly or what ever issue they are dealing with at present time. Not to say I see the circumstances but I just see their face and get the feeling of their emotion.
Last night because I haven't seen my guide in my dreams I asked to see her face, next thing I know im having one of these ' flashes' of her... Which has never happen ed before. I get the feeling even more so now that she is actually alive.

Just before I was out with my mum at a comedy show and I got a tingle down my left arm. Then I blinked and got one of these flashes of someone and they had a blue haze around them. Its never happened when ive been out anywhere and active.
Then when we got home I was in the kitchen and I heard a ticking noise in my ears. Like a clock countdown. Then just as it stopped my mum screamed because she spilt hot tea all over herself. Shes not clumsy. And she doesn't even know how it happened.

I don't know what to make of all this
Old 12-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Master

Interesting user name. I would love to know the story or reason for choosing it.

As I see you, you are a unique expression of God as is every other humans energetic essence. You are also an energetically sensitive person both in your present incarnation as well as in previous life times.

Your quest for self discovery and life purpose resides within the self, as you know. In my view, this life time is the one that counts the most for each and every one of us. My thoughts on this are supported by the channeled Kryon information. Here is the last transcribed message, if those things are of interest to you.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel12_Toronto.html

I hope you remain inspired to be all that you can be.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

Interesting user name. I would love to know the story or reason for choosing it.

Click on the link to the thread in the post above you and thats where you'll find out.
'october 5th' in the dreams section of this forum :)
Old 13-10-2012, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
Click on the link to the thread in the post above you and thats where you'll find out.
'october 5th' in the dreams section of this forum :)

Dream study groups are an interest for me, could they also be of interest to you? If so you may wish to check out this radio broadcast.

http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode...EpisodeID=1471

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Samayah

I have a good friend whose expriences are similiar to yours.....and I believe him wholeheartedly! Always trust what you feel....you are more wise than you know!
Old 25-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samayah
I have a good friend whose expriences are similiar to yours.....and I believe him wholeheartedly! Always trust what you feel....you are more wise than you know!

Thank you samayah :) <3