Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 07:46 PM
~Jay~

My son's angel dream

My eldest son told me this morning that last night an angel appeared to him in his dream. He described it as female looking, with long brown hair and wearing a green 'dress'. Unfortunately he didn't get a name, but he did mention seeing her holding a small harp in her hands.

I wonder who this could be? Anyone recognise the description?
Old 05-03-2007, 10:35 PM
spiritalk

There are personal angels that come when we feel we need the guidance and/or love of an angel. Green to me means growth and it is the potential of all life to grow and be in spirit.

God bless, J
Old 08-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Anyone recognise the description?

Unfortunately not Jay...

The youth of today eh?
Too spiritual for their own good!

Love and light,

AM
Old 16-03-2007, 11:46 PM
OceanWaves19161

Mmmm to me me green is healing and growth. Maybe it was helping him with that:)
Old 19-03-2007, 12:50 AM
SpiritAwakes

Color Archangel Dream

Hi Jaycee,

I did an angel reading on his dream and was given Archangel Haniel. She is often shown wearing emerald green, and has been depicted playing a harp. It seems like Spirit is helping to heal relationships and create harmony. They're asking for sensitivity toward all those involved and for feelings to be honoured to be centred on positivity. As well, gifts from Spirit are on their way to help heal this conflict.

Hope this is helpful~
Old 19-03-2007, 10:37 AM
~Jay~

Oh! Thankyou very much for doing the reading for me SpiritAwakes - that was very interesting & much appreciated.

He told me a few days later that he's been seeing the same angel out of the corner of his eye, following him around during the daytime too. I must remember to ask him if he's still seeing her or not. I presumed it was his guardian angel he was seeing when he told me that.
Old 19-03-2007, 11:48 AM
SpiritAwakes

Smile Haniel

Hi Jaycee,

You're quite welcome! It's very likely that Archangel Haniel works closely with your son. Often times, this angel is associated with sensitivity, love, harmony and creative endeavours. Perhaps, these are also qualities bestowed upon your son and gifts he is about to receive and focusing on at the moment. If he's comfortable, he can ask for messages from Haniel. Also, see if he notices a green light around him, especially during meditation, around sleep time, and when in a private space, such as during a relaxing shower or bath. They often visit us most clearly during these moments when we're not as distracted and more open to receive.

Most of all, enjoy!
Closed Thread