Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 15-07-2019, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Jonesboy,

Thanks for your interesting comments.

My knowledge of magic comes from those who practice Theravada Buddhist that is deeply immersed in Animism.

I wasn't aware of Buddhist that practice or believe in Animism? Do you mind going into more detail?

To me that would seem to go along with being open to the 5th chakra and being able to feel the energy from beings and places around you.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I wasn't aware of Buddhist that practice or believe in Animism? Do you mind going into more detail?

To me that would seem to go along with being open to the 5th chakra and being able to feel the energy from beings and places around you.

I lived in Thailand for about 8-10 years. The people are Buddhist but are also practitioners of Animism. I would say all of SE Asia and China are deeply involved in Animism.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:

" To me that would seem to go along with being open to the 5th chakra and being able to feel the energy from beings and places around you."

As you know I am not versed in Chakras , rather Chi.
Have you ever been in an area that makes you feel sick and disoriented, a building that you have to get out of quickly before you pass out, or maybe close to people to make you nauseous.

Run your hands around an animal without touching them and you can feel their energy, some more than others, I haven't worked out if that's me being more receptive to certain animals or it's the animal itself.

I wouldn't say it's a religious belief, rather a natural energy connection.
Old 17-07-2019, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
" To me that would seem to go along with being open to the 5th chakra and being able to feel the energy from beings and places around you."

As you know I am not versed in Chakras , rather Chi.
Have you ever been in an area that makes you feel sick and disoriented, a building that you have to get out of quickly before you pass out, or maybe close to people to make you nauseous.

Run your hands around an animal without touching them and you can feel their energy, some more than others, I haven't worked out if that's me being more receptive to certain animals or it's the animal itself.

I wouldn't say it's a religious belief, rather a natural energy connection.

Yes and very cool Sky.

Those are perfect examples of being open to the 5th and feeling energy/chi from others or places.

To me, when you feel energy from others that makes you feel bad. That is an example of a shared issue hitting strongly.

Have you ever tried closing your eyes and trying to see things?

If you are up for an experiment.. Close your eyes and with intent just think of me.. don't try to picture me just see what arises. Hold that intent for 15-20 seconds. You can even try to think of hugging me the same way.

Let me know what you feel/see...
Old 17-07-2019, 11:06 PM
Master
I don’t quite know how to express this.

Kundalini rising sounds a bit or seems to be like awaking into your energy body layers – one by one.
https://drakebearstephen.files.wordp...pg?w=328&h=304

In ‘shamanic death experience’ – which is like NDE plus OBE combined – you get the ‘shock of the Source’ and after, when you are back in the body …. the ‘trick’ is to keep your (ego) death in a “mint condition” so that you are like on the ‘synchronicity lane of Spirit design’.

This means that you are at the ‘right time’ at the ‘right place’ delivering the ‘right message’ – whatever that might end up being, even your mind doesn’t know, because you are flying on intuition – direct ‘somatic’ inner knowing.

To volunteer on these experiments comes from the mind.

The hardest thing for me – when I didn’t keep my death in the “mint condition”, yet still wanted to help – was to accept that one cannot go against people’s will, no matter how self-destructive their lives because of it, nor against their Karma in this lifetime.

Narcissists make me feel ill or nauseated because of their need – but because it is their will, their ‘power game’ to manipulate others – there is often no opening for real spiritual growth beyond (sometimes) their psychic abilities and on the astral, - on which they can be quite formidable.

Also voluntarily (from the mind) ‘hugging’ people energetically (perhaps it is on the etheric & astral body layer/level) – may turn out good/excellent or not so good – because you could potentially be ‘hugging’ someone who is like “the lord of the flies” – infested with lots of astral parasites.

No matter what B*-ID they/anybody on line calls themselves – “Native American shamans” or the like – (whatever ID or 'emotional blackmail', or shape-shift astral juvenile form they think will work on the listener), be aware.

There is the “hollow bone” – a true spiritual master – and then there are just ‘hollow words’ – the ‘false owl calls’ Castaneda called them. (His books I found inspiring at the beginning, but I felt he ‘lost it’ in the fake hollowness in the end).

Last edited by sentient : 18-07-2019 at 01:26 AM.
Old 23-07-2019, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:

Those are perfect examples of being open to the 5th and feeling energy/chi from others or places.

Have you noticed, nobody talks about the 4th dimension?
Old 23-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:

To me, when you feel energy from others that makes you feel bad. That is an example of a shared issue hitting strongly.

Interesting comment.

Explains why the person may be holding their aura close to their body.
Old 23-07-2019, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Have you noticed, nobody talks about the 4th dimension?

Are you referring to astral stuff?
Old 24-07-2019, 07:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Are you referring to astral stuff?

Referencing Professor Zöllner’s “Fourth-Dimension (circa 1878?).
Old 24-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Master
Cool

Quote:
The following is about Moggallana who was one of the Buddha's chief disciples as well as examples of the Buddha.
Any thoughts?

The more one had widened one's experiences the more one had to say.
Quote.

I think that nails it.
in places where others do not.