Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-07-2019, 05:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Spiders and Kittens

Can someone please tell me what the symbolism of this dream could possibly mean?

I had a dream of this particular person I don't know personally. I have never met or even talked to this person. I don't even know this person's name, so sorry in advance when I keep saying, 'this person'. I only know of this person through social media on an app I haven't even used over a week... So, what I'm saying is, there should be no reason why I'm having a dream about this particular person.

Before I explain the dream, you should also know this person just recently got a kitten and in my dream I had forgotten about that. I had no clue why there was a kitten there. It wasn't until I woke up that I was like, "oh yeah! She just got a kitten. That makes total sense."

So, this dream started off with this person laying on the floor. She laid on the floor through the whole dream. Next to her was a huge ziploc bag (the large ones that are used for storage). In the ziploc bag were multiple spiders. These spiders we're HUGE jumping spiders. Jumping Spiders are really tiny but these things were just monstrous.

I'm not sure what this person was doing with these spiders. I don't know if she was filming for a video, if she was challanged to do this, or if she was trying to overcome her fear - I don't know. Instantly, the kitten was intrigued with the bag because, hey! Things are moving in there!

This person is a funny person, so keep in mind, she was smiling, laughing, and being a good sport throughout this whole dream.

As anyone would do when they are about to open a bag of huge spiders, she cautiously and nervously oppened the bag. A spider moved towards the opening of the bag towards her hand and She freaked out and tossed the bag to the side at which the kitten immediately wanted to investigate. The person tried to get the kitten away because if these things decided to attack, they could easily kill or wound the kitten.

The spider that moved towards the opening found its way out and jumped onto this person's head. Naturally, she freaked out. She rolled onto her other side away from the bag and the kitten, and started screaming, "Get it off! Get it off," while swiping at it. Let me remind you, this chick was still smilling and laughing.

I couldn't tell if the spider was trying to bite her or if it was just chilling. I felt panicked for her because this thing was huge. If it wanted to attack her it would be bad. To my horror, the spider decided to jump on the kitten. Again, this thing could kill the kitten. Just like the person, I couldn't tell if it was attacking the kitten or not.

The kitten was reacting like when another kitten pounces on one and the one beneath starts cicking its back feet and meowing like it's stressed. I couldn't tell if it was because it was being bitten or because that's just how cats react when pounced on.

My dream jumped and I don't know how, but the chick somehow got the spider back in the bag and that's where my dream ended.

I would love to know what this dream could have meant.

Thank you in advance to anyone who responds!
Old 14-07-2019, 11:56 PM
Lepus

Hello

Well, giant spiders represent a female authority figure such as a mother, big sister, or co-worker. She could be under stress by the nature of that person constantly controlling and manipulating her. And she puts on a happy face because she doesn't want to upset the authority figure or escalate the problem. A kitten in a dream denote a female person. So I'm assuming there are three people involved. A female friend (kitten); mother or big sister, or co-worker (giant spider); and the person you saw in your dream. Or it could also mean a disagreement between her mother or big sister with the kitten owner. Probably trying to get rid of the kitten. And you mentioned a jumping spider which indicates that an authority is relying on her to make the correct decision. Pay attention to the color of the kitten and the color of the spider. And where did the situation took place.

Lepus
Old 15-07-2019, 02:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Lepus,

Thank you for that insight! Like I said, I don't know this woman personally. However, I know that she is a stay at home mother and does not work. The dream took place on the floor of her child's play room. The kitten was a grey tabby and the spider was also grey if that helps clear anything up.

Taurus
Old 15-07-2019, 04:28 PM
ImthatIm

What could this dream mean?

Your fear of spiders? Or your fear in general maybe popping
out of your subconscious.

If you take out the spiders then you just have a chick and a kitten rolling on the floor.

But if you think she is in danger just repeat the dream to her and it may means something on her end.

Just a couple of things that stuck out to me.
Old 15-07-2019, 04:39 PM
Knower

What does this person mean to you? I understood that you don't really know her, but there must be some meanings your mind has attached to her. Like, in your subconscious, this person may stand for: motherhood? Messiness? Cat person? (Just giving examples.)
Your subconscious mind has chosen and inserted her into a narrative for a reason. You can try to get closer to the reason if you try to understand what you associate this person to, what kind of images come to your mind if you think of her.