Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-07-2019, 11:18 PM
Experiencer

Vision seen by Smart Phone I'm in the dream

This has taken the form of a vision while awake and a dream at night. I'm part of this dream. There is a man in his 20's who is standing with a smart phone and from the phone I'm seeing this vision or dream that has 4 different stories. I've had this vision and dream for almost 2 years, on and off.

One thing is the same. A man who is 18 -20 years has a ex-girlfriend and a current one who hang out together. He the son of famous parents and is able to avoid the paparazzi by going by plane to out of the way place. In each stories, something happens (that ends up in the court system and I know something about the man and his female friends but I'm scared to say anything.

One time I saw the trio smoking pot in a state where it was legal. I keep seeing Colorado. One of the females gets a bad reaction to the pot and ends up in the hospital.

Another time I hear the man partying with the two women after coming home from a trip. They are next door to me. One of the women ends up in the hospital and authorities think she has been raped (she wasn't) and are threatening to have her arrested. This happens in a very red state.

In the third story, I'm going to a friend's home to get something and the man is in a bedroom with his ex-partner. He hides in the closet but I know he's there and tell the woman that I saw nothing, close the door and leave. The fourth story is I see the current girlfriend with a positive pregnancy test. The man is driving a red corvette and they are in a heated argument. The girlfriend has a miscarriage and the man drives her to the hospital and drives away leaving her in the emergency room. She gets scared and takes a bus out of town. Police are looking for her and him.

Both women end up being found dead shortly after the third and fourth story and the man is in a panic as it's in a very red state and his parents are not well liked in this state. He's not the killer and he's concerned about me because he has no idea who I am or where I live. I'm scared and don't come forward. His parents end up getting someone to tamper with the evidence so he isn't revealed and he never is.

The case takes on a life of its own with religious leaders, political leaders and other trying to get someone who knows something to come forward. I never do fearful of what might happen to me. I know that the young man has nothing to do with the women deaths. It ends there.

I wonder what this dream or vision means.

I don't know who this man is or who his famous parents are except they are in the acting profession. I really don't know what he's looks like either.

Anyone have any comments about this.

Last edited by baronesslucy : 01-07-2019 at 11:22 PM. Reason: typo errors