Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-09-2017, 04:34 AM
Guide

Bruce Lee

Hello everyone....

I am so curious and it is propelling me to work harder at astral projection and I am getting back into rhythm to get to those higher levels.... For years I have had dreams with Bruce Lee in them. Not scenes from movies or anything like that but him accompanying me on some kind of dream mission. Im not quite sure what the reason of it is but I am starting to take a closer look. Last night I had a dream that started with looking at Bruce Lee in a car on a mountain with no guard rails then my vision turns to his point of view. Id feel the car being slammed sideways and just missing the edges by inches and feeling the feeling in my stomach. Im not quite sure he was driving but from my dream it kinda seemed like he jumped in the car and all this stuff all started happening all the sudden....

I was curious about it because I am forming a business around Drifting cars which involve slamming a car sideways.... I had never heard of any tales of Bruce Lee being a car enthusiast nor being a great driver. It was just a dream I thought so I just thought about it all day and finally I decided to google it. It wouldn't be the first time that random things from my dream turned out to be true. lol.... so I did... I found a story about Bruce Lee wanting to buy a Porsche and having Steve Mcqueen drive haha... I saw the video and it reminded me of the dream with all the turns and the way the road was high up and there were no guard rails.

but why would I have a random insight to a event in his life? lol dont tell me I had a past life as Bruce Lee lol I dont want another ego boost but I think his attitude and outlook on life does align with mines in a way in the spiritual sense. There is so much I dont know about him.... I just know him as the knuckle headed Martial Artists who was great at what he did.

Thats all for now maybe I will have another dream to share about him soon. I never thought to speak to him until now so lets see what happens.
Old 22-09-2017, 02:08 AM
Master
Bruce Lee:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee

my sense of it is that your 'spiritual guide' is much like Bruce Lee, and has his appearance in your
dreams. the "some kind of mission" you've been involved with is likely to be the reasons you've
incarnated into this physical life. in a sense, you ARE the Bruce Lee character; that is your spiritual
component which cohabits with your other aspects. the scene where Bruce came into the vehicle
is where the spirit took charge of the activities... the "slamming" and queasy feeling may relate
to displacing whatever 'natural spirit' may have been in place.
i have a rather uneasy feeling about your situation, and a concern that you not allow your Lee
spirit to dominate (through ego induced motivations) over the other aspects of yourself. taking
your vehicle up that mountain is the "dream mission", where you're achieving heights of physical
expression unreached prior to now (hence no guard rails, since it is 'uncharted territory'). i urge
you to seek harmony between mind/body/soul/heart and whatever other aspects of self are
present, since all are to benefit and none are designed to suffer through your accomplishments
Old 20-07-2019, 04:58 AM
Guide

Thank you Horace for your reply, my apologies for not getting back to you. I think around that time I had just found out something that changed my life and I have been pretty busy since then. Yeah Bruce has made multiple appearances in my dreams but never talks to me.. lol usually storming into something.

For the dream above its was more of me watching what was happening rather than being in any seat in the car which was the interesting part. I was like watching a movie rather than being in and participating. Yeah lol i probably need to work more with this being. As far as things go, I am not much of a fighter or pick fights and now adays I can control my temper even when provoked if even provoked that far. Im pretty much a teddy bear. but on the astral plane, maybe its easier for my ego to take over if I am projecting through dreams...

welp one of these days I will get to the bottom of it. Thank you