Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-07-2014, 01:43 PM
aadi007

why not use Amethyst (if i spelled correctly). I am wearing amethyst like 10 years. It yielded good results. It is mainly used for chakra enhancing and is good for people who are students or having occupation require concentration and wisdom. For your query i dont think there is any crystal who can enhance your kundalini by default.

The misconception about the crystals is you can start using them as soon as you recieved it, but the real fact is that the crystals are needed to be charged by someone who is capable of programming the crystal to do your intended function like yours.
Another thing when your crystal arrive place it in water or best saline water.
And dont let anyone other than you touch it.
Enjoy....
Old 14-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadi007
why not use Amethyst (if i spelled correctly). I am wearing amethyst like 10 years. It yielded good results. It is mainly used for chakra enhancing and is good for people who are students or having occupation require concentration and wisdom. For your query i dont think there is any crystal who can enhance your kundalini by default.

The misconception about the crystals is you can start using them as soon as you recieved it, but the real fact is that the crystals are needed to be charged by someone who is capable of programming the crystal to do your intended function like yours.
Enjoy....

I don't want anything to enhance Kundalini. No way! Something to ground and integrate it. I already have a lot of energy coming in from the higher chakras, which is why I got Bismuth, because it'll take that energy and integrate it directly to the earth star, providing solid grounding and a stable aura. I hope so anyway, that's my intention.

How do you charge them? I heard by sunlight and intention? Lol. Is that true?
I didn't buy a programmed one from a healing shop or anything though.. I just bought it from a random rock shop online.
Okay, thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to do that
Old 14-07-2014, 02:32 PM
aadi007

Quote:
How do you charge them? I heard by sunlight and intention? Lol. Is that true?
nope its not true, Lol
Old 14-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
nope its not true, Lol

So how do you do it? I'm sure I can learn.
Old 14-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Enjoy....
Sorry to say, and don't mean to offend, but this is utter nonsense. It's best to NOT program crystals. Programming may limit them plus it may interfere with the crystal's natural purpose and workings. A crystal is not a dead dodo, waiting for some human to bring it to life. A crystal has its own energy, has a crystal being and has its own purpose in this world, without us interfering with it. Only on rare occasions do you program a crystal and ONLY after asking and getting its cooperation and consent. Some crystals don't want to be programmed, and it can be that a crystal is working on something, let's say your health, or transmuting negativity. If you then program it to protect your house (example), you will disturb what it was already doing. Consequence can be that it will overwork itself and end up drained and exhausted. Or it may get confused and upset, not knowing what to do anymore, then you got a crystal that needs to be healed!
If you can't communicate with crystals (yet), then don't start messing with it.

The misconception is that ppl think they have to steer everything that was made perfect to begin with by Mother Earth itself!

Crystals can charge without doing anything, just by the energies around them, your own energies (provided they are high), other crystals, daylight (sun) and so on and so forth.

Another thing: do not put crystals in saline water. There are crystals that don't react too well to that, can get damaged by it. So if you're sure the crystal can be put in water, don't put it in saline water! Soft water / spring water is cool :)
Oh, and when they arrive, you don't necessarily need to put them in water. Just a good rinse under running tap-water is usually good enough.
Old 14-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Fairy Crystal, do you think that with my high frequencies my crystals will just charge from being around me? Or wouldn't putting them in nature or something for a while be more beneficial?

No saline water, thanks. So when I get it I basically wash it, leave it out in the sun, and then it's ready for use? :) Also how often do I do wash/charge them?
Old 14-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Experiencer
@ScarlettHayden

I've been really striving to rewrite and finish my article of 2004 which deals with several methods of cleansing and caring for crystals.. even includes a section about the reawakening of crystals.. it's good to see that your on the right path for cleansing.. Salt and sunlight are a big no no.. and I'll explain more about this when I've rewriting my article.. however I can open what I have and anyone can read as I update the article over the next few days.. I was looking forward to actually posting it here as well.. at least according to the admins.. (researching a very early post) they are suppose to open the article section to allow me to do so.. It's your choice, wait till I've competed, read along or wait till I'm able to post here.
Old 15-07-2014, 03:59 AM
aadi007

Sorry my bad, I forgot about DO NOT PUT CRYSTAL IN SALINE WATER.
HOW CAN I FORGET!!!!!! , saline water is for us not for crystals. I used normal water all along and told you to use saline is just BAD. Thanks for pointing it out.
anyway the programming of crystals, Fairycrystal i think you should come here you will get fairly good idea of how effective programmed crystals are. You have to charge them no matter what, and the programming part is that not anyone can do it, it is like 1 in a million people can do it. But programming do helps.
By your name i suppose your are crystal user/seller/geek(lol), what you say is true about crystals but they can be progrmmed with no issues. My dad's friend is a seller of crystals. I will send you images of my crystals if you want
Old 15-07-2014, 07:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWhisper
@ScarlettHayden

I've been really striving to rewrite and finish my article of 2004 which deals with several methods of cleansing and caring for crystals.. even includes a section about the reawakening of crystals.. it's good to see that your on the right path for cleansing.. Salt and sunlight are a big no no.. and I'll explain more about this when I've rewriting my article.. however I can open what I have and anyone can read as I update the article over the next few days.. I was looking forward to actually posting it here as well.. at least according to the admins.. (researching a very early post) they are suppose to open the article section to allow me to do so.. It's your choice, wait till I've competed, read along or wait till I'm able to post here.

How long will it take? I don't mind waiting till it's finished and you can post it here.. just don't forget about me
Old 15-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Master
@ Aadi, sure it can be effective. Doesn't mean it's the best thing to do, nor that it's necessary to do, nor that they will work better or help you better.
You ever seen these movies where they attempt / succeed to 'brainwash' or breed humans to become some sort of machine, taking orders to do whatever he/she is told to do? Sort of similar scenario. You remove the person's own personality, goals, dreams in life etc.
To me insisting on programming every crystal, is needing control, which is usually based on insecurity, not being able to trust that mother nature has created something that is perfect the way it is and doesn't need human interference.
Either that, or relying on obsolete information (programming every crystal, limiting the crystal in its own energy and purpose) is an Atlantean way. It's the masculine way, not relying on nature, not going with the flow etc. The other way round, not trying to control, but relying on nature and going with the flow, is the Lemurian way (feminine).
A good balance between the two is needed.

Saying that only 1 in a million can program is also not true. That may have been the case over a 100 years ago, the days where only 1 in a million (just guestimating) could get in touch with spirits, energies and so on. The so called wise women, shamans etc. Those days have long gone. Things change fast. The number of ppl that can heal, read, work with crystals etc. to date, are much higher than in 2000. Even compared to some 4 - 6 years ago, there's a humongous difference!

Not interested in further discussion. If you're a die-hard, you're not going to change your mind and I'm not here to convince or convert people. To each his own.
But if you want to give info, then at least get your stories right, so you don't misinform other ppl who are learning. Could've caused ppl to ruin their crystals by putting them in salt water, to name one.

@ Scarlett, yes, if your energy is high enough, the crystal can charge that way. They may still benefit from other means, they will enjoy nature, sun, moonlight etc.

How often you charge, cleanse etc. differs per crystal. There's not really a 'default setting'. Some may need it each week, others every couple of months. Depends what they do, are they working hard, absorb / transmute lots of negativity and the crystal's own ability to cleanse itself etc. etc. For instance, amethyst and citrine and selenite (to name a few) can be used to cleanse / charge other crystals and don't need lots of cleansing themselves. Some say they never need cleansing at all. Now I've found that that isn't completely true, sometimes they do need cleansing, just depends on what they've done, or have been exposed to.

Best is to use your intuition. If you pay heed, you may suddenly feel like putting your crystal(s) in water or outdoors in the sun. If you feel that way, do it! Sometimes it's just one crystal that lets you know that way that it needs cleansing / charging. I hardly ever drag all my crystal outdoors (I got too many). I just go for the ones that really need it or simply want it. Meaning sometimes it's just the one, other times it can be 50. I just know/sense which ones can stay indoors and which ones want to go outdoors (or be put in water or something else)

Rinsing under the tap after arrival, I usually just rinse for a few minutes. If I feel it does need more, I put it in water after all. I had that once, a jade horse from China. As soon as I had unpacked it, I felt it had something very negative / dense with it. It actually made my arm and the hand, in which I was holding it, hurt!
Didn't even bother rinsing it, put it in water straight away! And boy, did it need that! It got covered with bubbles straight away, big ones at that (negativity coming out).
So that little horsy got a thorough cleansing before I used it (1-3 days of water, some 24-48 hrs in soil, incense or quickly move it through a flame --> using all the elements: water, earth, fire and air = a very thorough cleansing)

Anyways, just use your intuition. You just know what your crystals need, you just have to tune into this inner knowing!