Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Master
Hey Starbuck,

This has happened to me before so I understand how you are feeling; not on a dating situation though.

You know the type of person you are and you will shine on another date .

Try not to let this get you down. Take care of your health, get yourself re-connected and try it again. Good luck

zipzip
Old 08-07-2011, 01:35 PM
iolite

Starbuck...

I wouldn't get too upset over it. He was really forward to order coffee and food before you arrived. That tells me that he's either completely clueless or controlling. It's a good thing he ran. Sounds like the Universe was doing it's best to make sure that you didn't date this guy!!
Old 08-07-2011, 07:43 PM
spiritmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Spiritmonk - yes what you said does ring true. I have a disability (which the guy was aware of) and I was struggling yesterday with increased fatigue and problems with my heart. I was really worried I'd start to feel really unwell. Maybe deep down I didn't feel ready for the date. I've been on two previous dates as I said, and they were completely different. I probably gave out the wrong energy but it wasn't to intentionally sabotage - just where I was. I'm not sure I'd like to email him as I don't want to look more ridiculous or fall into the trap of apologising for myself - I'll consider it. Thanks.

The thought of emailing wasn't so much to apologize as it was to explain what happened. That said, I have been getting a weird vibration about this situation since I originally replied...

Your soul knows what to do here, and I suspect you have made your decision, but I'm getting this weird feeling that it would be better to just let this go and call it a learning experience. I wish I could give you more as to where the sensation is coming from, but I cannot. It just happens to be there. Just my .02 so take it or leave it.

Above everything else, don't beat yourself up! Take care of yourself and let us know how the next adventure turns out.
Old 08-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Medium_Laura

I say your gut was telling you this one was all wrong for you. That's why it played out like it did. I'd be grateful :) Universe probably saved you some grief! :)
Old 13-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you both. Sorry I'm late in seeing this, but I wanted to ask some advice.

I didn't expect to hear from the guy again, but he contacted me the following day through Facebook to say this:

Dear ____

Was great fun to meet you on thursday for a chat - thanks. How do you feel it went? If you'd like to meet up again that would be cool. Let me know what you think.

Hope you and ____ have a wonderful weekend.

I was really shocked as I thought the date had been a disaster. I don't like judging people on the first meeting and thought perhaps he'd been nervous like me, so I wrote back and said it was too early to judge but I'd be happy to meet up as friends again for a drink. He replied again and we agreed on Monday next week.

The problem is, I am still confused because his behaviour was so flaky and strange, especially when he rushed off at the end. I guess I agreed to meet again because it seems a shame to pass him off after one hour long meeting, but I'm feeling uneasy about it now, particularly after reading Spiritmonk's post.

I guess I know what the answee will be - trust me insinct, but I can't seem to do that. I don't know why. I normally get vibes but I have no idea with this.

Does anyone get any sense of what this is about? Or willing to read me at all? I don't know how to handle it and feel I've dug myself into a pit. Fortunately he doesn't know where I live. I might just be making a molehill out of this because he was chatty and seemed nice enough, he paid for the food and everything.
Old 14-07-2011, 10:26 PM
spiritmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Thank you both. Sorry I'm late in seeing this, but I wanted to ask some advice.

I didn't expect to hear from the guy again, but he contacted me the following day through Facebook to say this:

Dear ____

Was great fun to meet you on thursday for a chat - thanks. How do you feel it went? If you'd like to meet up again that would be cool. Let me know what you think.

Hope you and ____ have a wonderful weekend.

I was really shocked as I thought the date had been a disaster. I don't like judging people on the first meeting and thought perhaps he'd been nervous like me, so I wrote back and said it was too early to judge but I'd be happy to meet up as friends again for a drink. He replied again and we agreed on Monday next week.

The problem is, I am still confused because his behaviour was so flaky and strange, especially when he rushed off at the end. I guess I agreed to meet again because it seems a shame to pass him off after one hour long meeting, but I'm feeling uneasy about it now, particularly after reading Spiritmonk's post.

I guess I know what the answee will be - trust me insinct, but I can't seem to do that. I don't know why. I normally get vibes but I have no idea with this.

Does anyone get any sense of what this is about? Or willing to read me at all? I don't know how to handle it and feel I've dug myself into a pit. Fortunately he doesn't know where I live. I might just be making a molehill out of this because he was chatty and seemed nice enough, he paid for the food and everything.

Hi Starbuck!

Well, I'm out of tune with my connection today (due to a long day of air travel) so my abilities are off today; however, the whole thing still feels weird to me but I cannot place my finger on it right now. That said, if you do meet I would approach it with an open but cautious mind.

If I may I offer some advice?

1) He opened the door to the discussion, so when you both meet next why don't you simply tell him your perspective of what happened and asked what he thought?

2) Use the opportunity to ask him whatever you want - just be upfront.

3) TRUST YOURSELF and trust IN yourself.

I know you said you can't tune into your gut right now, but you will when the time is right. Just relax and let your true feeling come through. Don't question your feeling with logic, just let the emotion come through.

With love,
Spirit Monk
Old 22-07-2011, 05:03 AM
spiritmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritmonk
Hi Starbuck!

Well, I'm out of tune with my connection today (due to a long day of air travel) so my abilities are off today; however, the whole thing still feels weird to me but I cannot place my finger on it right now. That said, if you do meet I would approach it with an open but cautious mind.

If I may I offer some advice?

1) He opened the door to the discussion, so when you both meet next why don't you simply tell him your perspective of what happened and asked what he thought?

2) Use the opportunity to ask him whatever you want - just be upfront.

3) TRUST YOURSELF and trust IN yourself.

I know you said you can't tune into your gut right now, but you will when the time is right. Just relax and let your true feeling come through. Don't question your feeling with logic, just let the emotion come through.

With love,
Spirit Monk

Hey Starbuck!

How are things going? Just wanted to check in. =)

With Love,
Spirit Monk
Old 06-08-2011, 07:24 AM
alokbiyanikolkata

even i have had bad experiences with dating online.. so i happens at times but you should knw how to be cool..!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Docha

LOL...I can so relate, I consider it my higher self chasing them off..

I meet 'reasons' via internet...I put my spirituality out there in my profiles...I get sent kindreds l

I met a reiki teacher/psychic through an online dating site. We share our date stories, lots of fun, good friend.
I ran into my anim cara on one, though we were already friends for three years.
My newest is a strong kindred connection, canadian born and raised but moved here about 14 years ago..lol

I listen to that innervoice and am very picky about who I meet, there is no apprehension if they're a soul connection of some kind. :)
Old 11-08-2011, 09:28 AM
Tara

Chin-up, my dear! Everything happens for a reason. I have heard many 'bad' stories about online dating... I've also heard many good ones as well! I met my husband online! My dad met my stepmom online! My cousin met her husband online! My oldest sister met her boyfriend online! We are all extremely happy and live wonderful lives! It can happen for you too! Have faith and be true to yourself! True Love will find a way!