Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-12-2018, 04:25 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
How to get in touch with God

Pastor Robert Morris of Gateway Church explained so well how to get in touch with God.

He said that God is the thought that answers you when you're thinking - like the one that answers when you talk to God in your head. He's the thought that replies to your search .

Often we ask ourselves questions in our mind, and God is the one that gives us answers.

That's why the bible is so heavy on that one should trust God and not humans.

You can listen to pastors and others, but check with God if this is right for you. Not everything a pastor says is meant for you.

I would also like to add that you shouldn't jump to conclusions when you talk to God. Wait for a while - let it sink in - and feel peace in your mind before you turn to action.

As Proverbs 19:2 says:

"Desire without knowledge is not good— how much more will hasty feet miss the way!".

Good luck with your talk to God, and send him my regards ;-)

minx.
Old 30-12-2018, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
I need to correct a thing here.

It's not the way to connect to God - it's the way to connect to The Devil.

minx.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:22 AM
Experiencer

double post edited

Last edited by white pegasus : 30-12-2018 at 10:54 AM.
Old 30-12-2018, 03:55 PM
Knower
The devil is your conscience (accuser). Nothing more. When you travel the wrong path, the conscience is always there to take the place of the rod. What the OP is saying is accurate. Answer me this: When you look out at all 10 directions (North, South, East, West, Past, Present, Future, Above, Below), where is God? Bethel is your clue. I list nine directions. The only one I fail to mention is where God is: INSIDE. Bet is the letter meaning House. EL is Aleph Lamed (known to the Muslims as Allah / Aleph (al) Lamed (Lah). Aleph (E) is Strong. Lamed is Shepherd. House of El is Bethel.

1 Cor 3:16 - Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?

Prayer is asking. Meditation is listening. It's all inside. With your mind, you make the world. If you wish to argue this point of the Devil, then simply look for the location of all rulers, thrones, powers and authorities in creation (Colossians 1:15-17). All means All.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto

minx.
Old 30-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
The devil is your conscience (accuser). Nothing more. When you travel the wrong path, the conscience is always there to take the place of the rod. What the OP is saying is accurate. Answer me this: When you look out at all 10 directions (North, South, East, West, Past, Present, Future, Above, Below), where is God? Bethel is your clue. I list nine directions. The only one I fail to mention is where God is: INSIDE. Bet is the letter meaning House. EL is Aleph Lamed (known to the Muslims as Allah / Aleph (al) Lamed (Lah). Aleph (E) is Strong. Lamed is Shepherd. House of El is Bethel.

1 Cor 3:16 - Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?

Prayer is asking. Meditation is listening. It's all inside. With your mind, you make the world. If you wish to argue this point of the Devil, then simply look for the location of all rulers, thrones, powers and authorities in creation (Colossians 1:15-17). All means All.

How can the conscience be the devil?
Old 30-12-2018, 04:32 PM
Quote:
2nd x you have done this that I have seen. May I please request you think for a bit before you post?
Curb your enthusiasm.

Just wait a bit first...many take the devil very seriously...also messages from God!
Thanks, Best wishes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-12-2018, 12:59 AM
Master

The Devil is everything you don't want God to be ('want' defined not as selfish want but need and long for)
As Jesus said, 'you either love the fruit but hate the tree or hate the fruit but love the tree'. meaning you love goodness and truth but hate God or hate goodness and truth but love God. The resolution of that is the key it seems in the ongoing seeking and finding
Old 31-12-2018, 01:52 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
How can the conscience be the devil?

Yahweh made the serpent cunning in Genesis 3:1. Yahweh, as revealed in the New Testament, is the Son of God (LORD). Both Lords are the same. One was the accuser of man, shedding blood. The other hung on a cross to rectify his ill will and anger.

Genesis 9:6

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Did the Lord use Israel to shed blood? Yes. This is why the same Lord had to be his own scapegoat, becoming a man in baptism (immersion into the lower waters of reality). His blood was shed by human hands, as indicated in Genesis 9.

He then revealed who the Devil was in John 8. He told Israel they did not know his Father (God of Love), but worshiped their father the devil. Who is the Father of Israel? The Lord (Yahweh).

Exodus 4

22 Then tell Pharaoh, ‘This is what Yahweh says: Israel is my firstborn son. 23 I told you to let my son go so that he may worship me. But you refused to let him go. So now I’m going to kill your firstborn son.’”

24 Along the way they stopped for the night. Yahweh met Moses and tried to kill him.

As you can only have one firstborn Son, we know how to see the Lord (Son of God) as the one Jesus is referring to. As a baptized man, the lord gave up his own identity as Lord (Yahweh). Why? Conscience. Satan is his own enemy. His own conscience.

You can then go to Zechariah 3 and see where Yahweh silences his own conscience by preparing his second temple. Joshua the high priest is Yeshua, his own incarnation as Lord in the flesh.

Did Jesus say he was the only God with none beside? No. He acknowledges his own Father. This is not the case for Yahweh, however.

Isaiah 45:21

There is no other Elohim except me.
There is no other righteous God and Savior besides me.

Where is Jesus today? At the right hand of his father.

When we sin (like shedding blood of humans), we pay the price of our conscience. Without the shedding of blood, there could never be atonement for our sin (humans). HIS blood was shed as payment for the fall. The Lord is Adam.

Luke 3

37 son of Methuselah, son of Enoch, son of Jared, son of Mahalaleel, son of Cainan, 38 son of Enos, son of Seth,
son of Adam, son of God.

Adam is all of us. We are the Lord hanging on the cross today. Open your arms. The body of Christ in baptism (immersion into this lower realm) is the cross we all hang from.

Clear conscience comes from baptism, as indicated in 1 Peter 3. The flood of animals in the water is symbolism for baptism. Why? To develop a clear conscience. How? By recognizing the symbolism of the story of the Lord (our own story).

Conscience is the Accuser (JOB 1). There are no rulers, powers, thrones or authorities outside of the Son himself (Colossians 1:15-17).

Old 31-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Pastor Robert Morris of Gateway Church explained so well how to get in touch with God.

He said that God is the thought that answers you when you're thinking - like the one that answers when you talk to God in your head. He's the thought that replies to your search .

Often we ask ourselves questions in our mind, and God is the one that gives us answers.

That's why the bible is so heavy on that one should trust God and not humans.

You can listen to pastors and others, but check with God if this is right for you. Not everything a pastor says is meant for you.

I would also like to add that you shouldn't jump to conclusions when you talk to God. Wait for a while - let it sink in - and feel peace in your mind before you turn to action.

As Proverbs 19:2 says:

"Desire without knowledge is not good— how much more will hasty feet miss the way!".

Good luck with your talk to God, and send him my regards ;-)

minx.

acually they way to get to God, is through Jesus when praying or just speaking to God, Jehovah God, (Exo.6:3), (John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me).
Old 31-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
acually they way to get to God, is through Jesus when praying or just speaking to God, Jehovah God, (Exo.6:3), (John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me).

The easiest way to get to God is to be still, ' Be still and know that I am God ' .

Silence, no thoughts, know rather than think, thoughts get in the way....