Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Master

I would say that there is no sex magic necessary. ..because the only way to god/creator and self divinity is between god/creator and yourself...god will happily transform a person if they so choose to be transformed into a divine being and into the likness of god/creators very essence.

And your eternal soulmate would have to do it the same way... by her or his self.

Any being, in spiritual form, that channels information through to an earthling, that explains that you need some sort ancient sex magic in order to help you gain divinity, is a fraudulent and very dark spiritual being, and who has a very illicid vested interest in the sexual activities of earthlings...THAT IS WHAT DARK BEINGS ARE ALL ABOUT...THEY ARE STILL TIED TO THE TEMTATIONS OF THE FLESH.

VERY DARK AND OR EVIL BEINGS CAN AND DO COME IN ALL FORMS OF DISGUISE, AND CAN COME WITH ALL FORMS OF VERY LOVING SOUNDING INFORMATION, WHICH CAN BE GARNISHED WITH AUTHENTICITY, AND EARTHLINGS WILL LAP IT UP, AND WRITE BOOKS AND SELL UNTOLD COPIES WHICH WILL INTERN BE FEASTED UPON BY THE EARTHLING READERS, AND OF WHO WILL BE HIGHLY INFLUENCED TO BELIEVE THE INFORMATION WITHIN THE BOOKS, BY OTHER DARK BEINGS AT THE TIME OF READING IT.....I HAVE PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE WITH THAT MYSELF.

A LOVING GOD/CREATOR ENTITY, IS NOT ABOUT THE VERY PRIVATE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, THAT GOD DEEMED ONLY PROPPER, BETWEEN TWO TRUE SOULMATES....AND DOES NOT NEED FOR YOU TO HAVE SEX IN FRONT OF HIM OR ANYONE ELSE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE HIS VERY ESSENCE.

HIS VERY ESSENCE WILL FLOW INTO YOU AND I, IF WE TRULY DESIRE FOR IT TO FLOW INTO US...AND NOTHING BUT WE OURSELVES CAN STOP THE INFLOWINGS ONCE THEY HAVE STARTED TO FLOW....OBVIOUSLY BY NOT DESIRING FOR IT ANYMORE.

Regards neil.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Suspended
Neil,

You're making assumptions again. How can you know all about what you say. And you're so confident to say those "truth". As if Creator is just your next door neighbor, you know him through and through. So how can you not to misleading others here?
Old 18-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
In a channelled message from Mary Magdalene in the book THE MAGDALEN MANUSCRIPT by Tom Kenyon, she says that she was indeed Jesus' wife and they had a daughter named Sar'h and a son. Mary and Jesus were initiates of ancient Egyptian magic, and through the practice of sex magic in their lovemaking together, they greatly empowered Jesus' KA etheric body so that he could successfully endure the crucifixion and be able to resurrect and ascend.

be careful not to allow satan to cause you to stumble! even if MARY did write down her life with Jesus, it wouldn't be full of lies. considering she was a faithful follower of Jesus, as well as a friend. this "book" by Tom Kenyon has the makings of demons in every part of it. because to say..."initiates of ancient Egyptian magic, and through the practice of sex magic in their lovemaking together, they greatly empowered Jesus' KA etheric body so that he could successfully endure the crucifixion and be able to resurrect and ascend". some one is full of it!

also Jesus KNEW that any form of magic is an Abomination against Jehovah God ,(Deut. 18:9-13 When you have come into the land which Yahweh your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found with you anyone who makes his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices sorcery, or an enchanter, or a sorcerer. or a charmer, or a consulter with a familiar spirit, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For whoever does these things is an abomination to Yahweh. Because of these abominations, Yahweh your God drives them out from before you). Jesus would not had allowed himself or ANYONE to make him go against his Father.

despite the lies satan has MANY believing, a true follower of Jesus would know. that Jesus did EVERYTHING his Father wanted him to do ,(John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak). he was sent to teach us about his FATHER, including his FATHER'S NAME! ,(John 17:4-6 I glorified you on the earth. I have accomplished the work which you have given me to do. Now, Father, glorify me with your own self with the glory which I had with you before the world existed. I revealed your name to the people whom you have given me out of the world. They were yours, and you have given them to me. They have kept your word).

then die for our sins ,(John 3:16). he DID NOT, marry or have sex with Mary. he DID NOT have any children, and he most definitely DIDN'T NEED any "ancient Egyptian magic". in order to "endure the crucifixion and be able to resurrect and ascend". he had his Father there right by his side. and it was his Father who resurrected Jesus, NOT him doing it on his own ,(Acts 10:40,41 but God raised him to life on the third day. Then God allowed him to appear. *not to the general public, but to us whom God had chosen in advance to be his witnesses. We were those who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead). the lies people believe, will cause them to teach it. which in turn, will bring on death. we better stop!
Old 18-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I would say that there is no sex magic necessary. ..because the only way to god/creator and self divinity is between god/creator and yourself...god will happily transform a person if they so choose to be transformed into a divine being and into the likness of god/creators very essence.

And your eternal soulmate would have to do it the same way... by her or his self.

Any being, in spiritual form, that channels information through to an earthling, that explains that you need some sort ancient sex magic in order to help you gain divinity, is a fraudulent and very dark spiritual being, and who has a very illicid vested interest in the sexual activities of earthlings...THAT IS WHAT DARK BEINGS ARE ALL ABOUT...THEY ARE STILL TIED TO THE TEMTATIONS OF THE FLESH.

VERY DARK AND OR EVIL BEINGS CAN AND DO COME IN ALL FORMS OF DISGUISE, AND CAN COME WITH ALL FORMS OF VERY LOVING SOUNDING INFORMATION, WHICH CAN BE GARNISHED WITH AUTHENTICITY, AND EARTHLINGS WILL LAP IT UP, AND WRITE BOOKS AND SELL UNTOLD COPIES WHICH WILL INTERN BE FEASTED UPON BY THE EARTHLING READERS, AND OF WHO WILL BE HIGHLY INFLUENCED TO BELIEVE THE INFORMATION WITHIN THE BOOKS, BY OTHER DARK BEINGS AT THE TIME OF READING IT.....I HAVE PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE WITH THAT MYSELF.

A LOVING GOD/CREATOR ENTITY, IS NOT ABOUT THE VERY PRIVATE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, THAT GOD DEEMED ONLY PROPPER, BETWEEN TWO TRUE SOULMATES....AND DOES NOT NEED FOR YOU TO HAVE SEX IN FRONT OF HIM OR ANYONE ELSE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE HIS VERY ESSENCE.

HIS VERY ESSENCE WILL FLOW INTO YOU AND I, IF WE TRULY DESIRE FOR IT TO FLOW INTO US...AND NOTHING BUT WE OURSELVES CAN STOP THE INFLOWINGS ONCE THEY HAVE STARTED TO FLOW....OBVIOUSLY BY NOT DESIRING FOR IT ANYMORE.

Regards neil.

What about your English in decline now ?That's what I thought, how can you have wrong spelling word---- TEMTATIONS, WHAT'S IT?

After I read your post, as if darkness force or darkness being is stronger than white or pure energy? So how much do you know about energy? You're misleading the viewers here again.

That's why your assumptions about Jesus to have wife or not is blended by the wrong references. So your whole theory is wrongly written. That's misleading.

You're spreading of YabYum of Hinduism or Tibetan Buddhism or Dzogchen. So what are you trying to tell others here?
Old 18-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
OR JUST MAYBE..
When we are created in the image of god/creator, we are created as a whole soul of equal parts of female and male components.ying/yang.

And at our conception, and because of our dna which we had received from our biological parents, we might be female or male, and at the monent of our conception, we would take either the ying OR yang half of the whole FEMALE/MALE WHOLE SOUL COMPONENT That matches the sex that we are created as, by our folks .

So Sky...your folks created female dna sequence at your conception, and the female component of the whole soul, that you were once a part of before your conception, was instantly asigned to the PHYSICAL EARTHLY FORMING FLESH DNA SEQUENCE, THAT YOUR FOLKS CREATED, AND WHICH THAT DNA, GAVE YOU YOUR IDENTITY AND INDIVIDUALITY....and the other half of the whole soul..ying/yang... that you were once a part of, before you were conceived, would now be asigned to a male person, and that male person is your eternal SOULMATE.

So...if this senario is correct then jesus would have had an eternal SOULMATE as well...and because jesus was a person who was atone with god creator or well developed in gods very essence, that had made him a devine being, as I have described SO VERY MANY TIMES ON THIS SITE, then jesus would have known who his ETERNAL SOULMATE WAS...and his eternal soulmate could have been Mary Magdalen OR because of the brutal and cruel ways of those times, his soulmate may have been a completely different woman who may not have survived the demands of the earth life in those times, and could have already passed away from the earth life.

And Sky....because Jesus was such a devine being and fully atone with god/creator, and fully adhering to gods way of love, then jesus would not marry any other woman other than his true SOULMATE, and nor would he lay with any other woman in an emotional or sexual way whatsoever. ...period.

So sky....not that this post answers your question, but just maybe it will give you another way to look at what would have been in jesus's mind regarding Mary Magdalen & or marrying her and fathering children to her, if she was not his eternal soulmate .

SOULMATE LOVE, IS THE ONLY CONJUGAL LOVE, THAT IS RECOGNIZED AND SANCTIONED BUY GOD/CREATOR.

AND NO PERSON WILL ENTER INTO THE MANY MANSIONS OF THE HOLY KINGDOM, IF THEY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A PERSON WHO IS NOT THEIR SOULMATE...
....BY THE TIME A PERSON HAS REACHED THE ATONEMENT STAGE WITH GOD/CREATOR, AND WHICH ALLOWS THAT PERSON TO ENTER INTO THE FIRST DEVINE SPHERE OF THE MANY MANSIONS OF GODS KINGDOM, THEN THAT PERSON WILL BE WELL AWARE BY THEN, OF WHO THEIR ETERNAL SOULMATE IS, AND WOULD ONLY EVER FROM THAT MOMENT ON, LONG FOR THAT PERSON TO BE CLOSE TO THEM, AS A SOULMATE WOULD BE, WHEN A PERSON IS ATONE WITH GOD/CREATOR.

Regards neil.

Interesting Neil, but I don't believe in a soul so it doesn't work for me.
Yin/Yang .... I also don't percieve it as you do, but I enjoyed your input.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I have a book called the lost years of Jesus i haven't read it yet though. Here is the front cover.

NG there is a very interesting Doc: on the lost years of Jesus, you might enjoy it, I did
Old 18-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Channeling messages can be done by any God or demon or even by human. Just remember one thing here, that's you can't see him or her. So you got one voice then may I ask can a demon channel to you?

In my experience, they're bad God who like to cheat human by speaking with him or her. Once, one bad god said bad words to me using spells and I captured him but I later led him go away. And I said to him MY WORDS and that he felt my spell but just what I want him not to disturb me again. So you see , channeling is cheating.

Sky, this is always cheating, so meditation is easily be cheated, it's because all inside one's astral playground isn't real. So for those who don't really understand how does it work , please don't trust about that. I know you don't agree with them and you're better than those who really don't have any idea or knowledge of it.

I've asked my Cupidson to speak or channel to Ab Orgine but he doesn't want to answer any question and then he still believes that's the voice of Jesus without seeing him. Or in his astral playground. That's a dreamland, a creation of his mind. He understands it but he thinks that's the real world events. Inside and outside are different in realities and functioning. Cheating himself and cheating others.

How can your cupid Son channel Ab Jeremy ?
I thought channeling came from deceased people, Ab is very much alive
Old 18-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
How can your cupid Son channel Ab Jeremy ?
I thought channeling came from deceased people, Ab is very much alive

Wrong wording or understanding? That should be telepathy communication. Something that I asked my Cupidson to talk to him. But he didn't want to answer, maybe he didn't want to admit that anyone could do telepathy communication to him. That's his information is nothing right ---- Jesus talked or told him. That's from demons....
Old 18-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Wrong wording or understanding? That should be telepathy communication. Something that I asked my Cupidson to talk to him. But he didn't want to answer, maybe he didn't want to admit that anyone could do telepathy communication to him. That's his information is nothing right ---- Jesus talked or told him. That's from demons....

Now telepathy I do believe, but not channeling, it just doesn't make true to me. They are very different though, one is from the living the other the dead...
Old 18-10-2017, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Interesting Neil, but I don't believe in a soul so it doesn't work for me.
Yin/Yang .... I also don't percieve it as you do, but I enjoyed your input.

Sky... I use the word soul because it is a well recognized term..but I also mix it with the word self....like this. .."SOUL/SELF OR "SOULSELF"...OR I HAVE USED SIMPLY THE "SELF".

I am just refering to the "BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ENERGETIC SOMETHING" that is given or supplied to us, from creator, and that is divided away into two components, at the conception of one, "FROM THAT WHOLE ENERGETIC SOMETHING" "YING/YANG" THINGY, for us to create offspring in our own likness from.

Because you can not create conscious life from nothing, and creator designed and produced the potentiality for it to be possible. Without the spiritual little something from creator, our parents would be creating something that can not be a conscious being....everything conscious originates and comes from that spiritual gift from creator.

I don't believe that any part of the earthly flesh form is conscious. ..I believe the brain is just subservient to the true us, "THE BEAUTIFUL SPIRITUALY ENERGETIC LITTLE SOMETHING THAT FORMS INTO AN INTELEGENT ENTITY AS IT GROWS AND LEARNS"...which is housed within the flesh and connected to it as well.

And that we are just energetically connected to it...we the invisible energetic self is what keeps the flesh alive and conscious LOOKING.

Look at what happens when we are having a full and total out of body experience, the flesh becomes non conscious. ..dormant even.

It is at that moment that we the conscious energetic self...OR "SOUL/SELF" is away from the flesh, that the flesh is non conscious/dormant.
And we the soul/self will then emanate the spiritual counterpart/image of the earthly flesh....we at that moment are not any part of the spiritual counterpart OR in other words...the spiritual body either.....AS THE TRUE ENERGETIC SELF IS JUST EMANATING THE SPIRITUAL BODY, AND IS INVISIBLE AND HOUSED WITHIN THE SPIRITUAL COUNTERPART OF THE EARTH FLESH BODY.

I respect your beliefs Sky...regards again...neil.