Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Experiencer
Soulmates

I find that the universe is humourous when bringing to me the things I "listed" down like everytime I do my soulmate list. The most recent one involved me writing down, that of course this person should marry me. So this is how it happened. I found a new job in a foreign country. This person embodied every single thing on my list, plus the bad and the ugly of course haha. To make things worse, this person sits beside me at work and there's nothing I can do because this person happens to be my new boss and quite honestly, I don't like what I get to see every single day despite what I wrote down on my list. My co-worker and I were once talking about our boss and at that time I was complaining. She proceeded and mentioned that I should be grateful that atleast my boss gave me a full time permanent contract and it's like she "married" me. True enough, I sit beside her every single day for 8 hours and over time some times like a marriage and we work together as a team. In my head I wanted a "partner" like a romantic one but I got one alright, a partner to work in a job side by side as a team. It's one hell of a rollercoaster ride. Obviously the list is incorrect. I actually labeled it as "My Life Partner" instead of "My Soulmate". What is the right term to use when asking for your "Marriage Partner"?
Old 23-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Badcopyinc

Long time ago directly after a break up. a very very tough one. i was angry and was yelling at Orion. (constellation) I was saying how true love didn't really exist. it couldn't be possible as i have yet to be with a woman who truly knew and loved me. In a further fit of rage I dared the universe to prove me wrong. (That true love wasn't real)

At the time i expected to be shown another person. Instead the universe showed me my true self which led me to truly love me.

point is sometimes it doesn't matter what you ask for or intent for. you will always receive what you really need regardless of it being a lesson hidden in strife or a lesson hidden in joy. Either way those lessons usually lead you to what you seek.

Also in LOA practices. Its better to prepare your life for that perfect match. sleep on one side of the bed, clean out their side of the garage, clear space in the medicine cabinet. things of this nature manifest that reality much quicker than wanting from a state of need. opposed to knowing you have it already and therefor are not needing something you already have.
Old 31-10-2017, 04:07 PM
Newbie ;)

It possible to meet two soulmates in just a year time of each other
Old 31-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Master
You're being too specific and with that likely cannot get what you want. If you put in an order and you are not ready for that yet, it isn't going to come.
What if you are not ready for your life partner? What if you are not ready for your marriage partner? Maybe you need to be with someone else first in order to get ready. So with asking for your "life partner" you won't get there.
Best is to go more general and ask for 'the right partner for me (now)"
Then, like I said in another topic on this, you don't go to specific either with what you want / need in that partner. You stay general.
So you can mention things like:
- able to give and receive love
- able to communicate in a healthy way
- a good listener
- has things going for him/her self
- is ready for a partner / relationship
- loves children (if that is important to you of course)
and so on.

You leave out anything like:
- has brown hair
- has blue eyes
- drives a Mercedes Benz
- is a secretary / plumber whatever

Just really think about what is important to you in a partner / relationship and don't get too detailed. That way you leave it up to the Cosmos to bring you the partner who is a match for you (now) even if he/she has brown eyes and ginger hair.