Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 09-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Newbie ;)

video about the three energetic center

the three energetic centres represent three dimensions of our being, and three levels of perception and awakening.
The first is through the mind. the centre is located behind the third eye, inside the head. its qualities are clarity, wisdom, quietude, knowledge...

The second is the heart, it is related to love, compassion, connecting and feeling the world and others as our self.

The third is the Dan tien, located below the Navel. it is related to Being.
there the awakening could be at the deepest level, there is only presence, or Being. the world of form is just a shadow. The peace and stillness you can experience there are of a deeper and different quality that in the first one.

these three centers are related to "Sat-Chit-Ananda" (Beingness-awareness-Bliss).
can you guess which represents which?

anyone can experience these centers and their quality, by bringing the awareness to that area in the body, and being quiet.

I have a video where I demonstrate with some exercises, the experiencing of these 3 centres. maybe I will post them later on.
(at the moment I am not allowed to post links, for some reason).
Old 02-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Guide

the lower dantian, below the naval, is the the most important dantian. It is also the gravitational center of the human body. Physically it has an equivalent in sports, dance and other activities where it is called the 'core'.
In dance the core is the point from which all movement originates, it is the source of energy which then extends through the body, legs and arms right into the toes and finger tips.
Old 24-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Knower
Should I just start a new thread about the Dan Tiens?

I see a lot of missing information and disinformation.

Yes/No/Maybe?
Old 25-05-2017, 06:38 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777

Yes/No/Maybe?
Go ahead. Correct us all! :)
Old 25-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777

Yes/No/Maybe?
yes please I could use more info right now!