Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Experiencer
Kundalini symptoms or energy sucking ..?

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I had strange symptoms after coming back from a party dancing...first I thought somebody put something in my drink...

When I came back home from the car I felt weak and a bit dizzy.

When I arrived home I was nauseous ++, my heart started to beat very fast and I had to vomit several times...
Then I was lying in my bed with intense electricity flowing in my whole body from legs to arms with kind of strong waves of energy...strange sensations in coronal chakra...I felt very cold and I took two sheets to warm up...I was trembling.
I also had uncontrollable visions when eyes closed like geometric forms and very random stuff.
I checked my pupils in the mirrors but no signs of drugged stuff they were reacting to light.

i hesitate between Kundalini explanation and energy stealing from someone I danced with very close during a long period (from heart chakra to heart chakra).

i prayed God because I felt like dying, about to lose all my energy life.
Fortunately I fell asleep...exhausted.

what do you think?? I feel very confused...
Old 27-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Experiencer
I'd be remiss if I didn't say make sure you're partying with the right people. If it's kundalini, it's an inescapable feeling I would say. At point in kundalini awakening I found myself thrown between nauseous energy as if my head or heart were battling who would explode first, and a vacuum like feeling, standing at the edge of known vs unknown, eventually giving into what I needed to jump into as dark and mind blowing as it needed to be at that time. I know your night has passed but my suggestion would be to allow what needs to come up. Find a safe place in those cases. Panic isn't needed, but understand that things will get 'wonky'.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 10-09-2018, 06:35 AM
Seeker

Were you drinking alcohol?
Old 12-09-2018, 02:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Vomiting only happens during extreme energy draining. Speaking as someone who went through the experience many times and believed it to be Kundalini but realised in the end any positive energy source would not make you feel that way. If it feels bad, then it's bad.
Old 13-09-2018, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Perhaps you are very empathic and someone in that room had a very negative energy or personality? It is possible to pull in energy from others if you are not fully grounded and also an extreme empath. Happened to me a lot early on. I am better at grounding now and also carry a phenominal combination of crystals with me at all times which I feel helps from not only taking in the negative from others but repelling them from stealing my own energy.