Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-09-2018, 09:16 AM
Suspended
HA! are you really guilty of nothing? thats a funny one... and the last one too, i feel like you can't just say these things unless its true. These statements may make sense from a non dual perspective though..

When it comes to enlightenment it seems, some think its about bliss an joy, achieving bliss within themselves and then sharing that with others, of a oneness within themselves with all of life an creation.

So there is the mystics path, which is what i just briefly explained and that is part of it no doubt, however then there is another part, which is the magicians path which.. some people in the spiritual community do no embrace, it is seen here amongst some people who say they don't need to know about things or its just not necessary for enlightenment.. ok, how do i explain this, the mystics path is great because its heart centred, not saying the magicians paths isn't or cant be but once that is achieved or the person has experienced some of it, purified the self then from there its better to go onto the magicians path and create in the world, on the mystics path though is where some people may feel like they already have everything they want or they want for nothing, or see no point to anything, that can happen on the mystics path but when they get past that stuff they can move forward and combined the mystics path with the magicians path so now we have a being who can make positive change in the world and know how things work and is more in control instead of trusting in fate an destiny or things like that (not saying those things are not real, destiny is real imo) this is a more balanced approach though imo.

Enlightenment though for some may imply a state reached the final goal but theres people who think there done or arrived.., but i don't think there is an end to it, theres people who think there enlightened but they can't do the things our ancient ancestors did, it has been revealed to me that there once were humans on this planet who didn't die, and they could create balls of energy around themselves so powerfully that they could physically with there bodies fly off through space, not astral projection.. (im getting a bit off topic here) and we don't need to fly through the universe like that to learn about it there is also another way, where we realise we are everywhere (many have done that) then gain a knowing and/or seeing of different parts of the universe a.k.a ourselves as within as without!

Dam half my post didnt even post

added: also.. what someone calls being enlightened or thinks it is can be the norm for others.. here on this world, imo people need to heal themselves, know themselves, purify themselves and master manoeuvring this matrix... some want to escape the matrix but everyone is at where there at, though we can also be free from it while interacting with it via state of mind. I did write more.. but ill leave it at this for now..

Old 12-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I like it. The focus is usually on forgetting ourselves, which can be harmful especially for those of us with mental illness who already tend to dissociate. Enlightenment is also a building up, a remembering of our innate worth and positive sense of self.
Old 13-09-2018, 09:04 AM
Experiencer

Thanks everyone for your replies. I have nothing to add except that you all have good points imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I like it. The focus is usually on forgetting ourselves, which can be harmful especially for those of us with mental illness who already tend to dissociate. Enlightenment is also a building up, a remembering of our innate worth and positive sense of self.

I agree. And thanks for sharing this because I feel that God is speaking to me, and everyone who reads it, through you. And very well stated also.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:01 AM
Master
Is it another way if saying that we are, for we are not?