Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Please channel

Fristly, I heard from my sources that it was some kind of gang; but I'm definitely not interested in nothing like that; unless it is related to what's channeled. I will definitely want to know about anything that you guys can channel.

Now I heard quite a bit about Cately Street. Such things as it's haunted, that it's connected to the Illuminati, Freemasons, Templar Knights, and ectera. I traveled out of town with my family to (I want disclose where) Cately Street is, or at least to where my knowledge of it is.

I was told by accompanied travelers who belong to a secret conspiacist group. I believe they have a YouTube channel from what I understand. I learned lots of things from them such as my prior Spiritual Fourm post about being lost in a dream state.

I learned that the street History states that it is of great importance and plays a key role in other spiritual and other worldly matters. I heard that it is haunted and horrible nightmarish things appeal on Cately Street. I am very interested in knowing anything any person here can channel about Cately Street.

"I want someone to tell me any and as many things that they can channel about Cately Street. It would be so kind for anything that can be channeled. I am so interested in knowing anything that can be channeled. Great thanks to anyone that can help me out and many blessings."
Old 09-02-2018, 05:53 AM
Master
i wanna guess that your sources are versions of yourself which inhabit
parallel dimensions to this one -- they could provide you with information
which is accurate to their own reality, but not so much this world... you
yourself are the authority for this worlds experiences.
for them to have had discomforting experiences at a particular location
may act to forewarn you of potential problems, but it's left for you to
discover what those energies have manifested as in this world (and
perhaps to relate your findings back to those 'otherworldly' sources?).
be well everyweekwastoday. i suggest that you not empower any
'guidance' which steers you through fearfulness.
Old 09-03-2018, 07:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I saw fishing.... a jetty like the rocks and waves. Old boat from the 1950s... and be careful.