Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-08-2018, 07:58 AM
Experiencer
hmmm....

last night I had a dream where I was experiencing past/present same time as how it is in those cases where you reconstruct what happened (think of crime scene, although there as no crime here).

and I was in this room~ where I was seeing it normally, and then I was seeing the same room but full of very beautiful big crystals and stones, shiny, sparkly... it was like they had to be taken from there because of some reason but it shows that they usually were placed there.

well I don't know what any of this means and as I woke up, I get a call from my mother and told me that she saw in our city square plaza~ some temporary shop of crystals, not sure how any of this is connected, but guess who's going to get broke in a couple of hours

now, should I buy what is on my wish list? should I buy more from what I have? should I try new things see which crystals call for me? hmmm....
Old 15-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Experiencer
well.. i was able to control myself and get something i didn't had...all these years... quartz! so i got myself a clear quartz in the shape of a diamond, it's pretty fascinating, feels like it could be worth 20 million $. got also 2 tumbled unakites, as I used to have 1 in the past that got lost. and I also bought 2 smokey quartz very beautiful :)

what I feel most and so far what I only feel is the smokey quartz, good thing I got 2. this is new to me, but i can definitely feel it.

got some palo santo wood sticks too.

anyway, i might go back tomorrow =D
Old 15-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Administrator
Hello

It would seem that the crystals might have been "calling out" to you that they were there in your area. This happens its all energy and how it connects as we are connected to others, we too are connected to the Earth energies.

Remember we do not need to spend a lot of money on crystals as size does not matter if the energy is willing to work with us.

Lynn
Old 16-08-2018, 02:09 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It would seem that the crystals might have been "calling out" to you that they were there in your area. This happens its all energy and how it connects as we are connected to others, we too are connected to the Earth energies.

Remember we do not need to spend a lot of money on crystals as size does not matter if the energy is willing to work with us.

Lynn

i agree with this very much. i can say i am very happy to add smokey quartz to my life. i am really inlove with these pieces. so beautiful energy, resonates with me very much. had no idea these are root chakra, very strange to learn that these are grounding crystals, and i guess these are the kind i really needed sometimes, as using black obsidian for grounding is like wanting to get grounded but also received some lesson 'for your own good' which I didn't ask for nor was in the mood to be lectured... by the black obsidian. smokey quartz is great. strange though, almost 4 years now since I came into the crystals world and had no quartz. a rose quartz , but that's still different than crystal clear or smokey quartz. i read about it and it said is great to use as a manifestation crystal, something i really need now, as my head is full of ideas but manifestation is a bit behind. grounding ftw!

ty for commenting Lynn!