Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2006, 05:04 PM
e-ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-infinite-8
You become awareness that already knows the truth, thus you become aware of the noise that prevents you from hearing your true voice, this constant noise is the source of all confusion about who you think you are

I agree - I was trapped in noise, and then I found my way out, and now I can participate a little in the noise again, but it'll never be all-pervasive again.

That said, when I found my way into the silence, I went a little bit TOO silent, and it started to become a bit imbalanced.. a bit dry. I decided in the end that you have as much silence as you like after you die.. so, let's have the noise while we're alive on earth
Old 13-08-2006, 08:45 PM
dreamer

It seems to me that total silence or peace is the end point and all roads lead to that but imagine the confidence you would have to have in yourself to be able to accept a total vanishing of everything, of your true SELF. To know your true SELF to this degree to know your true self is God and what does God need to prove? Then a retreat back to nothingness becomes a natural progression rather than an unimaginable fear inducing nightmare......the road is a long one though and it seems we are halfway, about to start the return journey from whence we came.

Jesus said "God will be known in the 7th age of man"
He said he was from "The 14th age of light"
The Mayans predicted the end of the 7th age of man in 2112
Our Sun is halfway through it's life
We are being forced to reasses our views on God at exactly the right time.
Is it really coincidence?
Great things are unfolding.

It an amazing creation this experience we all have, like a cone, at the tip is nothingness/peace/void/white light/oneness/unity/God/heaven however you want to describe it and as you descend and the cone widens the frequency drops and you can receive any experience imaginable - base to crown.

The way you choose to think and feel writes your own future script, feel whatever you want and the universe will propagate your feeling by providing experiences that feed it. You can have total control but you must know this by having total confidence in it before it will prove itself and by the time it proves itself you lose the need for control - brilliant, genius.

I liked the story at the start of this thread.

Last edited by dreamer : 13-08-2006 at 08:52 PM.
Old 14-08-2006, 02:43 AM
8-infinite-8

A New Earth !(hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Jesus said "God will be known in the 7th age of man"
He said he was from "The 14th age of light"
The Mayans predicted the end of the 7th age of man in 2112
Our Sun is halfway through it's life
We are being forced to reasses our views on God at exactly the right time.
Is it really coincidence?
Great things are unfolding

It is a very exciting time Dreamer, you're right on the money, but what is also very exciting is that the mayan calendar that predicted the emurgence of Jesus & the Buddha & the world wars & pretty much everything of great significance, ends in the year 2012. No more predictions.
I've also heard this from many sources that the new age of man will be of peace & Love, & aparently some planet that is in alignment with Earth at the moment, will finish it's alignment with Earth in the year 2012 also, thus creating a major shift in the collective consciousness of the entire world.

It's interesting that the maya's predictions come to an end in the year 2012, I wonder if it means that from this point on, the worlds fate is unpredictable & is in the hands of the human, or that the current world as we know it, may be coming to an end in the year 2012.
Or maybe it means that nothing of great significance & horror has to happen any more to create peace on Earth after this aparent shift in consciousness.
I sure hope it's the latter
God is Good, it's like a Massive movie.
Old 14-08-2006, 04:29 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart
A wise man said "what are you searching for, you already have the thing you want"
The man said back "I don't know what i want that is why i am looking"
The wise man scratched his head bemused "We all want the same thing don't we?"
The man said back"What is that?"
"Peace and love in our hearts at all times of course" said the wise man.
"how do i get that, that's impossible" said the man.
"sit with me for a while in silence and ask the highest God to show you the truth. It is your addiction to the noise that keeps you from peace. It is your inability to find peace that blocks Gods love from your heart"

My question is this, if you were able to achieve perfect stillness in your mind, what would happen to you. Would you spontaneously combust? would you be absorbed into the source? or would you stay exactly the same?
my thought is youd be part of source and yet remain youre self(often id relax durin us history and it was often nice couldnt achieve total stillness caue theres a class gooin on that im "souppousted to be part of" but i still did sumthin which was kinda fun)
Old 14-08-2006, 07:18 PM
dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-infinite-8
It is a very exciting time Dreamer, you're right on the money, but what is also very exciting is that the mayan calendar that predicted the emurgence of Jesus & the Buddha & the world wars & pretty much everything of great significance, ends in the year 2012. No more predictions.
I've also heard this from many sources that the new age of man will be of peace & Love, & aparently some planet that is in alignment with Earth at the moment, will finish it's alignment with Earth in the year 2012 also, thus creating a major shift in the collective consciousness of the entire world.

It's interesting that the maya's predictions come to an end in the year 2012, I wonder if it means that from this point on, the worlds fate is unpredictable & is in the hands of the human, or that the current world as we know it, may be coming to an end in the year 2012.
Or maybe it means that nothing of great significance & horror has to happen any more to create peace on Earth after this aparent shift in consciousness.
I sure hope it's the latter
God is Good, it's like a Massive movie.

We are about to truly know our true nature and all that implies. When we realise that we are different characters played by the same actor it soon becomes senseless to cause ourself pain. We will know God in the 7th age, we are God and in truth we all have the same dream because we share the same mind, we just access this mind from different places.
Old 15-08-2006, 04:46 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
We are about to truly know our true nature and all that implies. When we realise that we are different characters played by the same actor it soon becomes senseless to cause ourself pain. We will know God in the 7th age, we are God and in truth we all have the same dream because we share the same mind, we just access this mind from different places.

I love that saying, "we are different characters played by the same actor"
That's a beautiful peice of writing.
Old 15-08-2006, 01:13 PM
dreamer

Cheers 8-infinite-8,

have you read Awakening to the dream - the gift of lucid living by Leo Hartong?
Old 16-08-2006, 04:14 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Cheers 8-infinite-8,

have you read Awakening to the dream - the gift of lucid living by Leo Hartong?

I havn't Dreamer but i will definately look it up, thanx for the refferal.
Have you read "The Power Of Now" by Eckhart Tolle ? It is a powerful book on the recognition of the ego (our false self), & the many ways of observing it, & becoming the awareness.
Old 16-08-2006, 01:16 PM
dreamer

I have heard of it. I'll get myself a copy and let you know what I think. If you are strongly recommending it then I am sure it is worth having a look at.
Old 17-08-2006, 03:54 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
I have heard of it. I'll get myself a copy and let you know what I think. If you are strongly recommending it then I am sure it is worth having a look at.

I don't want to sound dramatic or anything but it almost literally saved my sanity, very powerful.
Closed Thread