Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Seeker

Is Abraham Hicks connected to the Fairy Realm?

They keep talking about The Law of Attraction and "The Fairies of The Universe" who deliver and supports our happiness.

They also say that humans are sort of "out of alignment", but animals seem to be more "connected" and they live in nature.

Are Fairies Spirits of Joy cheering for the happiness of all The Universe (Nature)?
Old 18-11-2015, 10:07 AM
Experiencer

Abraham uses the term fairies because that's what people think of when they think of LOA. LOA basically says that life will rearrange itself to harmonize with your vibration. The human mind wants to assign a person to the force causing the rearranging. That's why Abraham says "fairies", but they also say that there are no fairies, it's all natural occurrence by law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t_LvT6Mw5M

In this clip Abraham says 'we say fairies or unseen helpers to give you a visual that causes you to focus'.
Old 18-11-2015, 10:21 AM
Experiencer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TtOZkrGwTs

Here's a clip where Abraham says who they are. In part:

"We are the vibrational essence that equals the culmination of all that has been lived, both physically and non-physically.

We are an energy that is expanding constantly and consciously because of the willingness of physical experience and its contribution to the never-ending want or desire.

We are the expanded version of who each of you are.
And we are the pure essence of that expanded version."

In a nutshell, Abraham is the collection of what we would consider "high selves". They are us in our purest form.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by engellstein
but they also say that there are no fairies, it's all natural occurrence by law.

If Law of Attraction is true (and it is), then obviously fairies are real.

Maybe you mean fairies don't control The Law of Attraction and that part is just a metaphor?

Even if they don't control it, their happy and free nature has a powerful influence on Nature (animals, human beings, etc.)
Old 18-11-2015, 12:19 PM
Experiencer

I'm assuming you're thinking that they bring things to you and so it looks like things are being attracted to you. There aren't beings that bring things to us and take things away from us.

Everything is energy and everything gives off a vibration. Whatever vibration we are in, we resonate with whatever is of the same or similar vibration and it begins being drawn into our life, even as we are unconsciously moving towards it. The opposite happens when we don't resonate with something. It has no staying power in our life and so starts to drift away.

All of this happens as an interaction of energy. No beings or entities of any sort are needed for an attraction to occur. That's what Abraham was saying in the first video, that they were using the analogy of "helpers" so that people would focus better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoyGMmXfHaE

Just like in this video, Abraham says "there are a number of names and labels you use in your attempt to interpret non-physical." Fairies, angels, guides, etc are all ways we have of interpreting non-physical.
Old 18-11-2015, 03:37 PM
Thank you, engellstein....you are a smart person.
Very well versed in many things I see.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-01-2016, 04:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilelaughenjoy
Even if they don't control it, their happy and free nature has a powerful influence on Nature (animals, human beings, etc.)

I like the description of the Fae as a line of service within creation that keeps the physical realm together through its vibration. Thus it could be said that you could not be in a physical state without in one way or the other being in resonance with the Fae, thus in that sense they are the soil in which the seed is nourished.

Animals are in general more in touch with their nature thus they are more connected. Humans in some contexts believe divinity is something that exist outside of themselves and the world they live in, thus they are out of alignment with their True Nature.
Old 12-03-2016, 08:59 AM
Pathfinder
Wow

I don't know specifically who "Abraham" is .. but I find it rather sad that anyone needs some psychological ** to understand that other Being's Are.

I suppose I should go look this dude up .. but, I have heard his voice all my life.. denying those that I call Fae.

So, yes .. the Fae .. Fairy's .. are as real as you are.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Abraham doesn't believe in dramatic spiritual figures, tales and props. She believes in pure source energy. Energy comes in any form you want it to, as long as it makes you feel good than I suppose anything is possible lol..

There has been educational studies and visual sightings of faeries in the early 1900's. I'll have to dig up my book, and probably post about it on another farie thread we have going (since this is abraham hicks related)
Old 12-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Experiencer
Fairies on England and their equivalent in Wales, the Tylwyth Teg aren't benign. They steal babies, burn down houses and kill cattle.