Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 02-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
My sun, neptune, venus, merc and jupiter are in Scorpio. I am 46 and have generally looked younger than I am most of my life. Had a real baby face all through my 30s. Life caught up with me last year, though - after 12 mos of chain smoking/weeping. Say hello to crows feet! Ha ha. Anyway, you be the judge. Pic in blue was this morning. Pic in black was about a year ago. Body shot was at x-mas. These have no filters on them - if I DO use filters for selfies, I can look hyper young. It can be fun sometimes.

I can see the Scorpio playing into the looks, in a good way of course heh.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Master
I don't think a stellium would contribute to looking younger. Capricorn has that reputation of a person looking older when they are younger, but aging well and looking younger when they are older...They are kind of ageless in a sense. They don't show their age..A stellium in Capricorn would emphasize the Capricorn energy. I don't know what planets are involved.

Just because a person has a stellium it doesn't mean that they don't have other planets. There was the Neptune/Uranus conjunction in Capricorn and Saturn was there as well. The stellium is common for the age group.The node was there too.. If your sun or moon is there that is significant. If no other personal planets are there then it isn't necessarily the focal point of the chart. It depends on how things connect. Both my kids have the Saturn/Uranus/Neptune and they both have their rising sign there so that makes it personal. It matters for them even though they have no other personal planets there. It seems to be an asset for them. They work hard which Capricorn will encourage.

Delsol has a significant stellium in Scorpio. I don't know anything about aging and stelliums. I just know the Capricorn association.

I got married when all the planets were in Capricorn, and that was a big stellium. I know that date. I didn't know follow astrology then but it wasn't good timing for that. Saturn acts as glue and that was a long term marriage. Later, when I looked at that I went 'oh'.....'drat'...It wasn't what I wanted.

Last edited by Rozie : 03-02-2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:23 PM
Master
Nothing is ever a bad thing but 8th house is hard..That is Scorpio energy. It's just hard. Other people's money is an 8th house concern so it might be good for business. What is the ruler of that house? The ruler of the sign on the cusp? Where is it and what is it doing? If Capricorn is on the cusp and Saturn is in it's own sign that would give it strength. That might well be good for business.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder
I'm not sure, but I posted the birth chart ^^

:)
Old 04-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Knower
Thanks Divin3.

Perhaps not quite related, but I enjoy trying to guess people's sun signs once I get to know them a bit - and physical characteristics play a roll. There are no set rules, but if I compare the people I know with each other, certain shared physical traits (or maybe it's just a vibe, am not sure) seem more noticable over time.

In this totally unscientific way, I have noticed Cappy women seem to have a certain 'look'. Would love to know if you see yourself similarly, or not.

Capricorn women: it does not matter their coloring, complexion or ethnicity; but they seem to share a 'girl next door' quality to me - round eyes, and if not exactly round at least a feeling of roundedness and openness - makes me think of a horse in the best possible way. The ones I know tend to be what society would consider good looking - but not exotically. It is more of a straight forward beauty. Clean. Alert. Sometimes they have high foreheads, or a few well placed freckles that make them seem earthy but also smart and very feminine. Difficult to put into words. My mom is a Capricorn. When I meet women who remind me of my mom, then find out later they are a cappy, I think, "Of course!" Ha ha. Anyway, it is an odd topic you brought up. What inspired it?
Old 07-02-2017, 02:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Interesting stuff. Wonder what saturn return would look like for those with Cappy stellium whether their saturn is in Capricorn or not.

For 89-90's kids as well as 91-93 it will probably be 'fun'. ;P

@ Divin3, stellium in 8th house in cappy sounds good for business involving money, power and business partnerships. *erm* While saturn is in late degrees of Cappy and Midheaven on late degrees of Aquarius involving Pisces in 10th house, success may come through breaking through old constructed barriers, a revolution which may or may not involve some typical pisces stuff in it.
Old 08-02-2017, 02:48 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticat-IID
Interesting stuff. Wonder what saturn return would look like for those with Cappy stellium whether their saturn is in Capricorn or not.

For 89-90's kids as well as 91-93 it will probably be 'fun'. ;P

@ Divin3, stellium in 8th house in cappy sounds good for business involving money, power and business partnerships. *erm* While saturn is in late degrees of Cappy and Midheaven on late degrees of Aquarius involving Pisces in 10th house, success may come through breaking through old constructed barriers, a revolution which may or may not involve some typical pisces stuff in it.

These image size limitations are annoying but here's one pic of me:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13002493_957218917726316_4434717274227533980_o.jpg (90.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 11-02-2017, 06:07 PM
Knower
Lovely photo Divin! It is difficult to tell from one pic, but you do seem to have that Capricorn quality I was talking about earlier - a fresh faced, open look - round eyes. Do you see it? So very pretty, too!
Old 13-04-2017, 06:08 PM
Experiencer
Toying around with old threads and astrological terms that are like Latin for me. Figured I'd take a stab anyway.

Someone told me once that i was a little Taurus heavy, but If I'm reading this correctly looking at my chart I have Sun/Moon/Mercury/Venus/Mars all in Taurus. I'm guessing that would qualify as a Stellium? Some sites say its 3 or more, and the only other group is Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto in Libra
Old 15-04-2017, 11:27 PM
Master
Yes.

If they all are within the accepted orb of each other then it is a true stellium. If they are close together.

Even if they are spread out, those are all personal planets and very significant to have them all in the same sign.

When you have a them all grouped together then they act as a super planet and blend the energies into one big group. When a transit comes along which it often does it hits them all at once or one right after. Mars just passed through Taurus and it isn't a slow transit but you would have felt that recently. It is kind of an aggressive energy if you noticed anything like that.