Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 09-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Knower

Your Sign And How You Deal With Life

Pisces-I got to say if I indulge my imagination, that can help a lot. You?
Old 09-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Deactivated Account

For my sign Capricorn -- Get over it.

Old 09-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Knower
How do I deal with life with my Aries energy? I get to work solving the problem. Movement toward a goal makes me feel better when things are far from better.

(But before you start thinking I am an Archetype of Aries energy, I am not. You would barely know I was an Aries by being around me. So... How do I usually deal with life most of the time? I use the various energies of my chart. I meditate, I practice optimism, I serve others with love. <3 ;) )
Old 09-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Master
Cancer - I tend to pull away, go into my shell, and when I'm safe enough to deal with it I do.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Knower
Fun question!

Most of my planets (including sun) are in Scorpio, so I tend to deal with life through data; both 3D and intuitive - am not easily spontaneous. Not to say I drag my feet - can be on board rather quickly, but I need a little time to comprehend things before I act or make a decision. Conversely, my moon is in Sag. Water and fire make steam. I have this firey moon always pushing me to explore new places and experiences (I have been around!), but then this watery sun that makes me halt when I get there and internalize everything rather than living it fully on the outside. We are all beautifully weird and complicated! Aren't we? Ha ha.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Fun question!

Most of my planets (including sun) are in Scorpio, so I tend to deal with life through data; both 3D and intuitive - am not easily spontaneous. Not to say I drag my feet - can be on board rather quickly, but I need a little time to comprehend things before I act or make a decision. Conversely, my moon is in Sag. Water and fire make steam. I have this firey moon always pushing me to explore new places and experiences (I have been around!), but then this watery sun that makes me halt when I get there and internalize everything rather than living it fully on the outside. We are all beautifully weird and complicated! Aren't we? Ha ha.

Love the bold part!

I have both sun and moon in Pisces and while I do like exploring my imagination I deal with life and it's challenges by flowing with them. I have faith that everything will be okay.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Master
honestly I am tired talking about sun signs cant we talk of something else lol
Well, the male and female bulls are different I believe.
I can be extremely giving and intense. I am the earth, like a rock, no water, fire, air can move me. No outside influence can sway me easily. I can absorb water into the earth, I will let fire brush past me, and air carress me, but I will be the rock for millions of years Earth will be there for millions of years.
I can give the impression of being cold but I am not. Straight to the point, if I do not like someone, I will not display it, but they will move away from me.
I will let you have the limelight, but I can be very hard to manipulate or control depsite my peaceful nature. I can pick on what others are thinking anyways but will not let them know that I do. That is why I can come across as easy going, or peaceful or too good.
I think when people meet me they think I am too sweet, or that I am too tough. The either end of the extreme, but I can be both or none.
I dont underestimate myself and I do not underestimate others either. I strike a balance in all of my interactions and that is where most of the strengths lie.
My sign helps me deal with everything with a solid intention, and a strong purpose. There is no hanky panky or playing games here. It is one of the reason we pick deception easy, even when we are not letting the others know.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Newbie ;)

If you were looking for astrological work, where and who would you go to??
Old 12-01-2017, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
honestly I am tired talking about sun signs cant we talk of something else lol
Well, the male and female bulls are different I believe.
I can be extremely giving and intense. I am the earth, like a rock, no water, fire, air can move me. No outside influence can sway me easily. I can absorb water into the earth, I will let fire brush past me, and air carress me, but I will be the rock for millions of years Earth will be there for millions of years.
I can give the impression of being cold but I am not. Straight to the point, if I do not like someone, I will not display it, but they will move away from me.
I will let you have the limelight, but I can be very hard to manipulate or control depsite my peaceful nature. I can pick on what others are thinking anyways but will not let them know that I do. That is why I can come across as easy going, or peaceful or too good.
I think when people meet me they think I am too sweet, or that I am too tough. The either end of the extreme, but I can be both or none.
I dont underestimate myself and I do not underestimate others either. I strike a balance in all of my interactions and that is where most of the strengths lie.
My sign helps me deal with everything with a solid intention, and a strong purpose. There is no hanky panky or playing games here. It is one of the reason we pick deception easy, even when we are not letting the others know.
Me's Taurus too. There's some pretty accurate stuff in there. Also things that made me think "Would it work like that?" Very interesting.
Esp the parts on not letting others know you know. I'm not convinced that that is Taurus though?
Old 12-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Me's Taurus too. There's some pretty accurate stuff in there. Also things that made me think "Would it work like that?" Very interesting.
Esp the parts on not letting others know you know. I'm not convinced that that is Taurus though?

I am wary conflicts lol. Sometimes I try hard in my head so people get the message lol, haha. They still think I like them and will share their life stories with me :d Some people automatically move away though. I think they are the ones who look for conflicts elsewhere because they wont get it from me.

Last edited by angelic star : 12-01-2017 at 02:31 PM.