Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 31-01-2017, 03:55 AM
Pathfinder
https://vimeo.com/201650467

Tarot reading 30th Jan 2017
Old 31-01-2017, 03:56 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Dude,

Thanks again for your response, ok where do I start? It is nice to know we are grammatical error junkies, so I it nice to be in good company.

I feel the need to respond to your statement, piece by piece, but is that as I was programed? or shall I respond in a new way.

TO carry the world would be foolish, but to connect to the world through small act of kindness as you described is perhaps what is missing yes?

Perhaps it is that age of pieces need to save the world, lets start by saving our selves, then in turn saving others. but alas

Ok, so but alas, I do think a more grass roots focus point of self authority is the key here, in accordance with divine law, don't steel, don't impede the free will of another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Hi ember,

firstly- yikes do not apologise for grammar! mine is shocking, I can blame it on dyslexia but mostly I am just too lazy to use it, or I am trying to type quickly and rely on spell check (which hates me). Life is too short for correct use of grammar :)

In reply to your question... is this good enough and what can we do? This reminded me of a story I heard about a boy throwing clams back in the sea that had been washed ashore. A man told him it was pointless as he couldn't save all their lives, the boy said no but for this one hear I have saved his life.. something like that. Anyway my point is, and I'm sure this won't be seen in good light, but I don't personally think it's worth trying to save the world as such, I think we all need to be a part of changing the lives of those around us, if we all took time to help the injured animals we cross, pick up the occasional bit of litter, buy the occasional meal for the homeless, make an effort with the people around us helping where we can... this would help the world. I am one woman I can't save the world and if I set that as my goal it would defeat me. I am all about random acts of kindness... if we all made a little effort we could together make a huge difference.

I personally feel we need balance, if the world was a wonderful happy place all the time what would we learn? But I think it's off balance as it is, greed and selfishness are taking over and compassion is dwindling away.

I do wonder though... death is a part of life- for us, plants everything... so does this not include the planet too? Maybe the death of our planet is the beginning of something else that must happen? Who knows... stars do not last forever, the sun will not last... maybe we are not meant to save it as such.

Lol peeing in the wind in vain, is there such a thing?? Depends on what you expect the outcome to be, but there are always more outcomes!

Oh and I fully agree meaning and purpose are essential! Not having them is quite damaging to our feeling of self and wellbeing... but would it always benefit the world? A serial killer could have a life filled with meaning and purpose!!! And for me I feel I have meaning and purpose but there is still that missing link.

By the way my views are just my views, I am not meaning to challenge yours at all.

Have a wonderful day
Old 01-02-2017, 01:16 PM
Ascender
so... I'm a bit confused sorry... you feel people need to be more moral in their actions? Not stealing etc? If so I agree BUT people are people.. we see the news filled with terrible terrible stories, unpleasant things happening all around us... we can say they need to change but... does that change anything or affect anybody but ourselves. Will they change? If they don't we are in the same position. We can encourage change by walking our own path, maybe people will follow.. some things are contagious! You do a good deed for someone and they may do for someone else, you give someone a smile they may smile at the next person.

You like crystals.. do you have black tourmaline? I think you are maybe taking a lot on? Which is great but no good for you as it becomes overwhelming.

i hope you are good. Nice vid as always
Old 10-02-2017, 12:29 AM
Pathfinder
Before I share, id like to state that this is simply my perspective, so take what you will of it, Whilst it is true that there are bad apples, I dont think others will change, and that is perhaps not there evolution, I think the only thing we can do is change our selves, and if others don't change that is there choice, but by changing at least you put your self in a better position to help your self and therefore help others, I hope that makes sense.

Yes I had a Black Tourmaline stone a while ago, I cant find it no more though...

new video

https://vimeo.com/203297602
Old 10-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Ascender
Boo to lost tourmaline yay to new vid :)
Old 14-02-2017, 03:48 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you dude, hope you enjoy, thanks.
Old 23-02-2017, 04:40 AM
Pathfinder
Well thanks every one who chimed in, how ever its time for me to go to greener pastures and expand, it was fun and all, have a good one and ciao!.
Old 24-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Ascender
Best of luck on your new adventures ember. Be well dude :)