Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-11-2016, 11:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I guess you are like one of those warrior-females? That isn't for me thanks...

What do you mean?
Old 18-11-2016, 12:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
What do you mean?

Well you want to put up such a fight to get what you want lol! So I figure you must be a warrior-princess or something stuck in the wrong body :)
Old 19-11-2016, 08:59 AM
Guide

I say enjoy the infinite variety of what you have now. I can understand longing to be another but I dont think distorting what you have been given does much good for you in this life but I could be wrong especially if it brings you a lot of happiness.

Next life time you may not care about being a man or a female haha I know I was a woman many life times ago but I am completely happy in this life time with the switch. I think you should be who you are regardless of what the political standard is or what it says a person should be like. :)

Very interesting my friends son is a boy but the kids memory is of a past life as a woman so he still thinks he is a girl so its interesting to see how his life is. I wonder how the teaching of love for ones self would affect him vs insecurity and homophobia?
Old 19-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Next lifetime you may not care about being a man or a female

Oh! Yes, the hell i will! I bet my life on it!

Quote:
haha I know I was a woman many life times ago but I am completely happy in this life time with the switch.

Oh, yeah, well, you must be anywhere as adamant with your gender as i am, but whatever the case i'm not you. I feel very angry about my gender now.

Quote:
I think you should be who you are regardless of what the political standard is or what it says a person should be like. :)

Thanks for that.

Quote:
Very interesting my friends son is a boy but the kids memory is of a past life as a woman so he still thinks he is a girl so its interesting to see how his life is. I wonder how the teaching of love for ones self would affect him vs insecurity and homophobia?

See...

This is part of the reason why i hate seeing female-to-male reincarnation stories... because it's not fair!
Old 20-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineOne
I will say this though:
The most recent thing i posted before this one, I was speaking from my soul. Mind you I am transitioning which is about as close as being female as I'm gonna get. But from soul perspective, I want to die. There is nothing precious about life when you're living in the wrong gender. People die at younger ages than i am now so why can't I? I can't wait to experience death so i can see if i can be born female in my next life.

I'm hoping for this present life to be VERY short so i can be female and live many years longer in my next life as a woman. Killing myself isn't an option and so i feel trapped. Stuck.
I feel exactly the same way. No suicide, but I want to die. There is no point of living in the wrong gender. There is no motivation to do anything. Nothing. If there was a certainty that there is a next life and that we can directly influence our next life, it would give me some motivation and strength to go through this all. But as there is no guarantee of any next life, I feel stuck and trapped here on Earth within this wrong body. I want to escape from this body and this life, but there is no possibility of doing so. I just have to wait until I die. And that waiting time terrifies me. I wish I die soon.
Old 20-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Master

Yeah I agree. This is a vast empty wasteland, and there isn't much to do here that is actually entertaining. And I can so empathize with just wanting to die - in fact I know that if it were allowed, that would be the most efficient way to get what I want.

But unlike everyone else seems to think I don't think everything is always about getting what I want, here and now, on my terms not yours. I tried that, and any more it just makes we want to tear my hair out.

I see that the world has been conditioned to act that way and I see what happens as a result... and I think the whole thing is just looney.

I for one am glad God is sane enough to give me what I NEED not what I am told to WANT, even though I'm not so happy when I don't get the kinds of toys I think I would rather play with.

Man that must be a tough job, listen to a bunch of whiny children saying 'me me me I want I want I want' all day every day. And then having to do what is best for them against their every desire to the contrary and having to put up with the resounding screams, instead of gratifying their every whim to make them shut up.

Sigh.
Old 21-11-2016, 03:15 AM
Master

I'm sorry I said what I did. I know, this HURTS. And nothing I say is going to change that. Not for you, and not for me.

But at the same time I gotta take the long view. I've been around the block enough to get a sense of what is at stake... and personally, I think being stuck in a male wasteland that has no redeeming qualities is the LEAST of my own problems. Any more it seems better to accept that I can't have what I can't have, rather than continue try to become what I already am.
Old 21-11-2016, 07:01 AM
Seeker

Society puts nonsense duties on both females and males. It is hard to go through it even if your physical gender corresponds to how you feel. If it does not, it is much worse.

If you are a male and feel like a female, it is terrible, but at least you are in the gender which society values much more. I am a female feeling like a male inside and as it is a big problem itself, moreover I have to experience the senseless discrimination and sexism first hand. So, if you are a male wanting to be a female, you are at least spared of this. Maybe it will help you lessen a bit your negative feelings about being a male.
Old 21-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des39
Society puts nonsense duties on both females and males. It is hard to go through it even if your physical gender corresponds to how you feel. If it does not, it is much worse.

If you are a male and feel like a female, it is terrible, but at least you are in the gender which society values much more. I am a female feeling like a male inside and as it is a big problem itself, moreover I have to experience the senseless discrimination and sexism first hand. So, if you are a male wanting to be a female, you are at least spared of this. Maybe it will help you lessen a bit your negative feelings about being a male.

No, it does. I don't care that society values men more. I want nothing to do with being male at all.
Old 22-11-2016, 08:30 AM
Guide

Is the reason why you feel this way because of the parts and the way you appear and sound or is it because of how society treats you?
I feel love for ones self is a great start no matter what you have or are stuck with. I believe that if you are being persecuted that you should stand up and burn that path for the next generations to come.
Own that **** lol dont give up!