Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Master
Aquarius Season! So What about this sign?!

I'm not Aquarius, nor do I have many in my circle, apart from my mom and sister.
Can't think of any man I know who's Aqua-man.

So how do you get along with these Aquarians? If you are one, tell us how you relate to the typical Aquarius qualities and traits.

A short description on Aquarius from Love on A Dirty Rotten Day, which is spot on, but also sarcastically written (I love it!)
There are physical laws and metaphysical laws, but Aquarius-the-nonconformist is a law unto him- or herself. Catching the attention of an Aquarius is akin to being bitten by some exotic species of love bug. You get all warm and itchy inside but you can't quite decide whether the feeling is comforting or chafing.

It's no accident that the Age of Aquarius was formally ushered in by the psychedelic sixties. Free love, free sex, free clinics, and the cry for freedom of the great masses of enslaved individuals permeate every Water Bearer's psyche.

Aquarius is nearly as commitment-phobic as Sagittarius. However, instead of juggling several romances, Water Bearers are serial monogamists. These pseudo-scientists like to analyze, scrutinize, quiz, and mentally autopsy one target at the time.

Aquarius is the most outspoken sign of the zodiac. Don't confuse this with Sagittarius' proclivity for saying the wrong thing at the worst possible moment. Water Bearers speak up and out for causes they believe in and injustices they long to right.

Water Bearer natures are cool, distant, and disconnected. Aquarius remains a separate entity, even in a deeply committed relationship.
Complex emotional entanglements baffle and infuriate them. You will soon discover that your lover is a great innovator in the sack, but has to run errands every time you want to discuss anything deeper than what you're having for dinner.

So let's hear it from you now!