Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Witnessing someone else's astralprojecting?

Hello everyone,

on November 2014 I've had an odd experience.
I've read some books about astraltraveling by Monroe & Buhlmann (and I'm theoretically aware of the exit & in-between-phenomena that occurs while projecting). I was laying on my back with closed eyes and were listening internally to a vibrating sound, all of a sudden I saw "stars" (astrallights) flashing by in a very, very fast way (like in those Sci-Fi movies) and was all of a sudden outside of my body (it seemed).

I was not aware of a body. The vision was kind of foggy, but I could identify my physical body, still laying on the bed. After a short while the thoughts "open your eyes" came to me. I did and was terrified and tried to catch my breath. That's how this experience ended for me.

What just made me curious about all of this is. I didn't had any of the typical phenomena, which are so common for Astralprojection, such as vibrations, unability to move my body, thoughts like "clarity!" to gain control. In retrospect it seemed more, that I've entered someone else's consciousness and witnessed what he/she was seeing while having an astralprojection. When I was "outside" of myself, I had neither a sense of self-awareness/feeling, nor was I in control of anything. It all moved by itself. The sentence "open your eyes" made this assumption also clear to me. When I did, I didn't had any sensations of returning to my body "astrally". I just never had left my physicalbody with my astralbody, just my consciosness went somewhere else(?)

Joy to you,
goodwill
Old 14-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Knower
I've never heard of such a thing! It's fascinating though, and I'd say it is possible but probably very rare. Even more rare would be to enter a consciousness unknown personally to you, unless they are "sleeping" physically near you, I suppose.
Old 15-01-2017, 12:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Maybe you accessed another aspect of yourself. I've had experiences where I astral projected and there were 3 of me. I was conscious in each body, and each body was conscious of the others thoughts and complete experiences yet had there own individual experiences. They were all "me" in essence but one projection was on a higher level. in this projection I had no emotion and I was just focused on my purpose I felt powerful and free of everything holding me down. I knew how to do things the other projections didn't, but they were all me ....
Old 15-01-2017, 01:46 AM
Super Moderator
You may be describing a way to transfer consciousness onto the "Astral" ....or maybe even beyond the Astral (?) without having any sensations of 'leaving the body' at all.
I find that incredibly hard to do. Have you read anything about trance, or "Phasing"?
With me, the only way I seem to be able to transfer consciousness is by having a literal "out of body experience", with all the classic stuff that goes with it. That isn't conditioning by anything I have read or how I think it ought to be -it was happening to me before I ever read one word about it by anyone.

But of course "getting onto the Astral" is merely a transfer of consciousness from one vibrational rate to another. Many people do this by trance methods and "Phasing" methods. The fact I can't seem to be able to do it those ways is my loss I guess!

Maybe that is what you are describing?
Old 15-01-2017, 03:10 AM
Pathfinder

It is not necessary to feel vibrations on exit. Many experienced projectors say those fade away and often the traveling body changes...most often to be Orb like.
Old 15-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you all for your replies.

It wasn't my intention to astralproject at all. I've tried it about 10 years ago, while reading Buhlmann's book. I tried the techniques for about a year, without result so I gave up. Since I started meditating I never had the wish again to astralproject at all.

@Glacier Serenade Maybe it was someone whom I have a "soullevel" connection or something like that. A yet unknown friend. Who knows. Maybe the others are right and it was just "me" having the experience. I can't tell for sure.

@Inipu27 That sounds interesting. I believe that we have three bodies (physical, astral, causal). So what you saying makes somehow sense to me. Very interesting and a surely a profound experience. Did the bodies had any special characteristics. Like for instance a light, glow, thoughts, vibrations etc?

@Tobi No, I haven't heard of "Phasing" before. Can you describe it to me please?
I was in kind of a trancelike state at that moment. Like I was guided to see this all happening. What I should mention: this experience came right after I've had a Vision. Maybe some minutes apart from it.

What do you mean beyond "astral"? As far as I know/believe, after the astralrealm comes the causalrealm. But I didn't left the physical it seemed, it was just a perception beyond my physicalbody.

@shoresh I didn't meant after the exit, I meant before, while you're still in your body.