Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Ascender

Can the Dead read our thoughts?? See EVERYTHING we do??

This is something I really want to know! I admit I am taking a leap of faith to say I believe wholeheartedly in this stuff but if I get on board with it, this is something that troubles me; I like to think of my thoughts as sacred ground, a last bastion of privacy. I would not want anyone living or dead to have unfettered access so ..can the dead access our minds?? I've recently lost a mother and just as in life, I wouldn't want her to know all my thoughts in death. I also think, can they always see us no matter what we do even with bodily functions, sexual activities etc?? Have we no privacy?

A girl I know told me, a medium had advised her that the dead are not allowed to read our minds, that we specifically have to ask out loud for things??
Old 16-05-2015, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator
I can only answer from my own experience, and others may have had different experiences....but anyway...

Usually those who have passed over are absorbed in what they are doing there. Sometimes we have some contact with them. That can be either because they can 'lower' their vibrations to come to us, or because we can raise ours to meet them halfway. At times like that we are very transparent. It's the most lovely experience and usually operates with a quality of unconditional love. They 'know us' and we 'know them'.
But then the vibrational attunement separates again, and they get on with their thing and we get on with ours. But deep in the Heart when we are truly close to someone with love we are never far away from them in a sense.

No they are not necessarily there when we're having our dinner, going shopping, having a shower, picking our noses, pulling fluff out of our belly-button, having sex, etc. Not generally anyway.
Not unless by chance we sense their presence. In which case we'll know about it.

But I did on a few occasions feel the 'visit' of a loved one while doing mundane things....in a store doing my shopping....while washing my socks....while reading the news online....while cooking my dinner.....and once while in the bath.
So what? That Soul is someone who knows me through-and-through anyway and I have no worries about them knowing exactly what I'm like! Their visit made my day at the time. (So lovely.)

They are not far away when there is a really strong bond of love. But even then they aren't aware of our every move. Otherwise they are getting on with their thing and we are getting on with ours. But where there is a strong bond, then yes they might well be aware of a mood we happen to find upsets us, or if we are in some sticky situation and turn to our love for them to help us through. Or when we just send love -that creates a link. Then they will have an empathetic connection for a while, and may be able to see how we are doing.

But no they all aren't spying on us -and yes we do have privacy. And even if they did by chance come to 'visit' and see us doing something we'd rather they didn't see (?) They won't see it the same way we do, but rather with a wide sense of unconditional Love and a complete understanding of Earth life. They are more likely to see us when we are tuned into them anyway.

If you were in the middle of having sex, for instance you'd probably be so absorbed and tuned out from them, there'd be no connection. Like a radio signal....when you're tuned into FM you don't pick up short wave...etc
Old 16-05-2015, 01:03 AM
Master
the term dead is a very wide ranging "field".
Lets start with the lower realm, the earth realm (non physical) they can see your energies, but can not read your thoughts, they can hear you if they are next to you.
Those who have moved into the astral realm, it is not that simple to tune into you, even for a guide, it takes some effort. Depending how "good" they are. For someone who is almost in 5th density it should not be a problem.
I have someone who oversees my life, she knows everything often before I finish my thoughts. She knows what I am doing where I am all the time. But then she is not someone who has died.
Old 16-05-2015, 06:21 AM
Master

I have a very close relationship with my guide/tf who is now in spirit. He tells me some things are censored. If he is around me for example, he wont follow me in the bathroom or watch me if I am uncomfortable. If he is not around me, he has a way of keeping up with what I am doing but again this is censored. I agree with the above that they hear our thoughts only if directed to them. If the thoughts are about them then they can choose to tune in or not but only if they are focused on you or next to you.
Old 16-05-2015, 09:42 AM
Ascender
I feel that some are capable of understanding our emotions and may pick up our thoughts in pictures or what we feel. As for reading our thoughts, some may be telepathic and we're influenced by their communication, if they send us thought images. There are ways of self protection and not all spirits are able to.
Old 16-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Well, they 'can'...Do they?

Once in awhile...and THEN, the most amazing thing...they can actually
infused your mind with
insight into your problem...explaining everything..(!)
only to help you out...they aren't listening in unless you could use some help.
That is my experience, with my dear buddy of lifetimes on the Other Side now.

(Are they watching you in personal moments ...No...their is spiritual decorum.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Whats Next

Everything? Honestly...who would want to?

Even if they are able to watch or listen to all that we say and do, why would they want to? Can you imagine watching "anyone" going through their daily physical routines or habits; some of which we no doubt would find pretty disgusting.
Look at how often the idea of "being invisible" is played out in movies. its like having candy, or sex for the first time and how invigorating is was. But after a while it becomes rather mundane. I truly believe we are engrossed in our new surroundings and have little to know interest in what others are doing. For example, if you had died and came to visit someone you love, you might observe certain playful events like playing with children, laughing and other happy moments. I'm sure we would be attracted to their intense sad moments as well, but beyond that you would probably excuse yourself when it came to the personal issues we all have.
I imagine some of those fears or concerns stem from the perversions associated with some of the more sexually deviants types in our society but in no way should we ever give them more credence. Go on about your business and live.
Old 16-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Master

I have met living people that can read minds , not sure about ghosts .
Old 16-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Suspended

lt's not those on the higher planes that you have to be concerned with. They won't intrude on your privacy.
However the planes nearest to the physical contain many earthbound and lower astral types who can not only read your mind but also your subconscious mind, and those of the ppl around you (this has been said by great occultists and yogi's). This is why consulting mediums, channeler's and past-life regressionists is filled with danger and falsehood. These ppl are continually deceived into believing that they're information is coming from angel's of light or so-called ascended masters etc.. when in fact it's the complete opposite. When some spirit gives them info that proves correct, they assume it must be a genuine and trustworthy source. But, what happens is that the spirit has tapped into the client's subconscious mind - where all information (even about past lives) is stored..
They do this because 'they can' and they enjoy messing with ppl - it's a power trip for these astral lowlifes..
So, IMO, we should take all information from mediums, channelers and regressionists with a very large dose of salt. The new-age is full of misinformation from these dubious sources - and this goes way back to the theosophists and their mahatma's, too..
Old 16-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Administrator
For the people in spirit to read your mind would be an invasion of privacy,and they don't do that, a lot of people have asked the same question regarding other areas of privacy they do not watch take a shower etc, why would they want to.
but it is a question that has been asked before,

Namaste