Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
Why are there evil spirits? How come they get allowed to possess others? Is it all for contrast and we learn something from being hurt and possessed by them in long term of things?

I remember reading Paramahamsa Yogananda remarking on such evil spirits. He stated that these were the souls of those who committed suicide or those souls of those who died, who were still stuck in the earthly realm due to the many worldly desires within for sense-pleasures. Since they lack a material body to satisfy their desires , they possess those who are mentally weak ,and inhabiting them to indulge in sense-pleasures.

It is the mentally weak, as per Yogananda, who are vulnerable to possession by such evil spirits.

So mental strength and courage, are the best armour against these dudes, and you will be all right.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 03-12-2014, 04:39 AM
Suspended

[quote=Jenny Crow]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Opinion is based on many different circumstances.

To have an opinion experience has to be involved, which it has.

I learn just like everyone else does and you seem to imply that my opinion has no basis, but yours does?

I was taught by old information about spirit, and self applied those teachings. From self experience I made contact with light spirits whose detail without personal study or personal pre-reference proved to be exact and scientifically based, historical based and also medical based.

This information proved to me that I was in contact with our higher light consciousness, via evidence proven in actual healed body outcomes.

Many other circumstances also proved my psychic precepts to be correct.

This is how I informed myself and gained an opinion.

Then I was attacked by a scientific relayed data program that related to the study of black body radiation and the collider experiments, doing research on the atmospheric spiritual information relating to angels...their bodies, their sounds trying to gain plasma data for themselves.

This is how I was informed via actual personal evidence.

Spirit also allowed me to understand how the ancient human being applied the biblical data, and I understood how via astronomical events relating to psychic/spirit attacks/plagues/disasters, that they were very aware of how conversion signals were created in the atmosphere by transmitted sound relays from the Pyramids that caused the spiritual attack on humanity.

Therefore I once believed only in my own higher conscious perception, that there were no evil spirits. I knew of the negative body that humans released in anger, and how they collected the negative emotional body that caused illness and diseases, as I dealt with it.

After I was attacked with the purposeful programmed transmission, that had been caused by Occult Scientists researching the natural bio cell in Nature, attacking animal life and human life, I then became aware of the evil spirit.

Therefore I identified myself that the evil spirit had been created by this program caused by occult studies of evil minded scientists at NASA.

I then researched biblical data and also came to understand how the ancients caused it themselves, not on purpose or by choice, but by attack. This attack caused by them involved a data researched wavelength history that they knew would end in the Year 2012.

As Scientists wanted the program that involved evil transmissions (black body radiation), the purposely contacted it for research. These Scientists then purposely began to attack us with the evil spirit, as proven to myself.

The atmosphere is a huge angelic sound body that keeps our life protected.

Scientists do not act in accordance with equality or equal balances, they choose to do separation, cause separation and do new conversions. They took away our natural atmospheric angelic sound protection and we began to get attacked by evil. QUOTE

You say you were taught by old information - what "old information" is that, if you don't mind my asking. And can you please explain what you mean by - quote "I made contact with light spirits whose detail without personal study or personal pre-reference proved to be exact and scientifically based, historical based and medical based". - How did you make contact with said spirits?

Could you further explain "that the evil spirit had been created by this program caused by occult studies of evil minded scientists at NASA"

Do you have proof that scientists do not act in accordance with equality or equal balances, they choose to do separation, cause separation and do new conversions. - - What does this have to do with evil spirits?

Quote - "They took away our natural atmospheric angelic sound protection and we began to get attacked by evil." - - What is this or what was this 'natural atmospheric angelic sound protection'?

I do not wish to be rude but this is just not making any sense (to me).

Jenny Crow

Old information is information that is given to us all through various religious teachings.

Religious teaching is the basis we have all used to question spirit and truth.

I learnt to meditate. In meditation I asked questions, and gained answers in my personal dreams. I learnt about spirit symbolism in dreams and used the information.

I also used the state of meditation to do spiritual healing. Asking for assistance from light beings to give answers to the human who had a disease, illness or medical problem. I gained correct answers regarding personal medical data, which had not been divulged to me. Also personal history of various trigger factors involving the disease such as personal life trauma, not discussed previously and eating habits etc.

Therefore spirit information qualified itself as being true and exact as a psychic related informed state....proven to me by the information given without my prior knowledge. I also at times saw the visiting spirit Healer in my psychic mind, which correlated to others who were working with me as Healing assistants. This is why received information provided its own evidence of spirit presence to me.

The evil spirit by reference does not exist in reality. It has to be contacted and caused. The total of atmospheric sound is quantified by our consciousness to be Heavenly angelic sound as a body. This body supports our life condition, the protection of our spirit and our consciousness.

Scientists cause the situation of studying, experimenting and contacting separate states that are not in co-ordination with the state of protection.

Evil relates to burnt spirits, or burnt light, hence nuclear. Scientists contacted the nuclear and released the nuclear, causing burnt light sounds to be released in our own protected Heavenly light sound body.

This is how the evil spirit gets created, released and caused by a constant transmitted burnt signal, forming evil spirits. To gain conversion for the nuclear, an actual light wavelength gets converted, which is why we all began to witness UFO bodies forming in our atmosphere as an evil spirit attack.

As our life history is known by many psychics, witnessed by many psychics as a record in the light wave lengths, burning of light sound in these wavelengths causes an interaction with past life information and past life spirit imagery -sound/expression/thoughts/information, and human information as spirit records begin to get released as evil spirits.

Eventually, this spirit as a presence, as is being witnessed attacks everyone.

This is an ancient awareness, documented and discussed because it was previously witnessed after ancients were using the same conversion wavelengths for Pyramid/Temple science. This is the reason the information was documented as a warning against alchemy.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:46 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
I agree with those who've posted that their belief systems don't include evil spirits or entities. Yes, there are horrible, even evil, people. But that's different from evil/demonic entities. I believe this is a benevolent world and when we know that truth, we don't need demons, devils, evil spirits, etc.

As for evil people... We will all incarnate on this planet many, many times. We'll experience every kind of life, from poverty and illness to riches and perfect health. We'll be good, we'll be bad. We will kill and be killed. And some lifetimes are rather boring. They're sort of resting lives, when we live quietly and satisfyingly, but without much more than that. We will grow with each lifetime until we have no further need of this planet. Evil people are young souls (on Earth), afraid of everything, and their fears make them bigots, abusers, even murderers.

It is easy for a human being who has not been attacked by an evil spirit to state there are no evil spirits. There would be no evil spirits if evil human beings did not cause them, as is well known by the occultists.

We only incarnate because human beings have sex. If no-one conceived, we would not incarnate would we? Therefore most purposes humans relate in religion are false, given to themselves via their own consciousness.

We are not living to be killed, as the natural human purpose is meant to be higher than Nature. In Nature animals kill for food, humans have no need to kill and are meant by spiritual determination to be living as a status of awareness in balance with all things.....we obviously do not.

Do you think it fair to kill another or harm another when you yourself want to remain safe? No, then why give yourself an excuse?

Poverty and riches were a human created condition as an observed outcome after human choice left tribal living and tribal spiritual communities.

Therefore by reference these states were imposed upon us and have nothing to do with a spiritual condition.