Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 09-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Suspended
Ophie on Channelling.

[Erm...there's a bit of flirting in this so if that makes you uncomfortable, skip over ;)]

Holly - Ophie, maybe you could help me with this. Channelling. How do you do it?

Ophie - First you clear your head, then open it wide like a dusty old window just begging to be dusted. I'm the guy with the duster! (laughing) I'm teasing. Most people find the way you [me personally] channel very upsetting at first. It means you have to share your mind and body with one of us and you [humans] don't often like it. It seems like a good idea but then you get the sense you're not alone and we know all your secrets and all of the sudden you're freaking out on us! We try very hard not to take you there but it's difficult when most people aren't used to hearing voices like this. You are, Holly. You're an old hand! Tell me you remember clearly the early days. I don't think you do. I think once or twice Azrael had to calm it right down and comfort you. Heck, I think I see him stroking your hair and telling you he's not going to hurt you. How scared did you get Holly?

H - Scared enough to hide under the blankets and beg God to stop him?? Hearing voices IS pretty weird. I thought I was going mad.

O - Yeah, so we go slow. Can you blame us!? Would you want your new friend cowering at your feet and begging you not to hurt her? No. It's not nice. We don't like it. So we're slow and gentle and we come into your lives very gradually. If we come faster we cause damage to you. We don't want that. Channelling starts slowly with signals and warnings, then we drop in a few words and see how you react. If you like it we persist. If you freak out we back off. Sometimes you freak out so badly we can't ever come back an we lose a potential channel. So we go gently. Like a lover (winks.)

H - LOL. Ooh baby. :P But to someone who's never done it...how do you DO it?? I mean, if you open your mind and then you pop down, why don't more people get the chance to channel now??

O - Because we're careful not to put too much out there in the world. This is your planet and your life and though you understand that Gods will trumps yours, you haven't yet gotten the fact that you ARE God...so if we come interfering we're going to get our asses kicked by him for messing with his divine will. You don't know how bad that hurts Holly. (laughing) I'm teasing, he's not so horrible. He's not like that. You and others want to change the world for the better. Those positive change people are prime examples of good potential channels but we make a slow approach as standard. Azrael came to you very slowly, didn't he?

H - Yeah. It took weeks, months to get to the point I trusted him to share my body and space. It's literally like meeting a total stranger. Trust isn't automatic. Love is, but trust takes time.

O - And patience from us. Souls don't always choose channelling as something they want to do in their lifetime because they want to just LIVE. Channelling can mess with that. It throws up questions like 'what am I?' and 'where am I from?' which make a normal life pretty hard sometimes. It turns your life on Earth into a spiritual/physical contradiction. You get told every day who and what you ought to be, then we come along and tell you otherwise and suddenly you're at odds with the world. Make no mistake, becoming a channel can open can of long, slimy worms. You don't like worms very much do you Holly?

H - No. I hate them.

O - If I gave you a can you'd want to get rid of it quick.

H - I'd scream, Ophie. No cans of worms, please.

O - (Laughing) I'm not cruel, it's an illustration of a point. Listen, if I opened it slowly and taught you not to be scared you'd be better off in the long run. Sure you'd have to wait a bit to channel me, but by the time you did you wouldn't be frightened of a can of worms, would you?

H - Nope.

O - That's why we go slowly. Shock value, you see. We don't like sending people into a panic. When we need to speak and people need to hear us, we pick a channel. In Azrael's case he picked you because you had a pre-existing relationship before your birth, there's a contract that says you and he are bound to be together like this because the world needs what you have to offer. So that's a birth contract nobody can break which is why your channelling experiences are so intense. (sotto voce) We don't usually come on to people we chat to on Earth. You're different. You like it. And honestly we're not so shy or so reserved as humans. We'll 'do' anyone!

H - Oh lord. Now I feel so special. If you're referring to my tendency to fall into romantic and sexual attachments with my angelic channelling partners, then...I say raspberry to you sir. :P

O - We do it because it helps you learn better. And because love to us can be anything from a word to a gesture to a touch. It all means the same thing, and what makes you feel loved makes us feel loving. You like it, we like it. So we 'do' you happily because you love it. I don't care what you think of my language. I only care that you know I already love you like that and I'm going to keep loving you. You can leave that bit out if you want to.

H - It wasn't exactly my idea you know. One day I'm there talking to Azrael and the next...well. Oopsie. It just happened!

O - No Holly. It didn't just happen. You wanted it and he wanted it and between you, you have made a connection that half the host of heaven stands in envy of. Yes, we envy, though not like you do. We just wish for our own and we usually get it somehow. Azrael gets more requests a day to speak to you than you'd like to believe and we get so excited when we get to channel. I feel pretty lucky actually. I got in there first and what's more, you fell into my arms like I'm your long lost lover. Want to continue that way? I certainly do!

H - You...you made me like it! You utter fiend. Never have I met such a dirty little devil. You're so shameless, Ophie. It's wonderful. ;)

O - That is a compliment and make no mistake. Yeah, I'm shameless. What are you, you sexy little thing. Come on, get on with it, or we won't have time tonight!

H - I should blush but I'm too old for that nonsense.

O - Channelling happens when two parties need the same thing. You [personally, me] need this from us. We are your friends and your partners, your lovers. We are fun, we work on your personal transcendence, we're happy to do this. We like the routine we have. For others it will be different. For them, a few words in their ear. A friendship as it grows. A gentle introduction to our world and way is utterly possible and we will take it from there, OK? You need to tell them that if they want this, they're to come to us directly. No shyness, no worry, no; 'Oh, what will Ophie think of me if I ask him for this?'

Ophie will love you, he'll take you in his arms and give you a big hug and tell you how welcome you are to try. If we can, if it doesn't harm your highest good, we'll talk to you. (Addressing the audience) so be brave (wink) I'm not going to bite. I like humans. I just can't eat them whole!

H - ROFL. I like angels. But the feathers stick in my teeth.

O - Then you should stop biting the pillow so hard. Bam!

H – (Shocked pretty much speechless) Oh I am gonna just...

O - What? What are you gonna do to me, sweetness? You're gonna get a mouthful of feathers is what you'll get and I'm gonna love it! So are you, to be honest. Listen, Holly. Channelling is easy when you have the right mix of one on this side and one on that side. It's easy because it's natural to you, everyone does it their whole life, they just don't know it. They listen all the time for guidance and comfort and it comes it weird, unexpected ways. You have to be patient and be brave and wait for us to come to you with a big notice going 'we're ready now and so are you.' In the mean time, just reach out, and we'll see what we can do, OK?

H - Ok, Ophie. So...you're saying I have a different relationship to most people? Not that I think anyone reading our thread will want that but...am I the only one?

O - No but you're the only one i'm looking at right now, girl. Yeah, you are. I'm not going to frighten your friends. Go on, post away.

[Wow, this guy has some attitude! He's so funny when he's talking. He's like a cross between a dirty, flirty old man and some sort of black 'You go, girl' attitude. Well funny to listen to.]
Old 09-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Hiya Jordank.

The way I understand it is like this; everyone is part of God so collectively we have a common 'will' but each one of us embodies a different path to achieve that will. Out souls are happy enough to be on that path. In that way we have both individuality AND we're one with the whole. You do have your own free will - it just so happens that your free will fits in with the creators plan!

Our local God - that is, there's a frequency of awareness that a being has to match to really be considered capable of being a God. Understand this is all relative, we're all Gods, but I'm talking about the concept we have of a creator. I was given a model of the universe that has 13 densities, but since then it's become obvious that densities go much higher and level 12 is about the frequency of a God, by our standard. Ophie is one step behind God. He's learning Gods steps as he goes, learning how to build his own universes and have his own children and such.

It's complex because technically Ophie exists in every density, as does God, as do we all. When he visits Earth he's coming here at a much lower vibration, sending only a tiny portion of his consciousness down here to interact with us. So what we see and perceive of him is much less than the sum total of his being and ability. Ophie is an angel, but he's coming from a different place with a different message and purpose to the conventional 'archangels.'

(It's actually even more complex than that becuse at a certain level single souls meld into collectives anyway. After 8th density souls become clusters or groups, and those souls have an 'oversoul' or parent, and the parent has a god who made him, and the god is a child of a greater soul. Souls can't be separated from each other, so basically when you look into the eyes of an archangel you're looking at your own soul, staring back. He's like a time traveller who's come here from your own future, because you're part of his soul, literally joined to him. He IS you, and you're him, but right now you're expresing yourselves as different, independent beings so it doen't feel that way.)

Ophie told me that for ever human soul on Earth there is an Ophanim collective - so there are over six billion collectives of these huge, ancient light beings out there. Their population literally dwarfs ours. There are so many angels in existence that they couldn't give me a number for their population that I would understand. They just say 'trillions.'

As for how to channel, honestly I don't know. I'll ask him. I'll see if he can give a better answer than I can, because for me it's automatic. I don't know how I do it, it just happens.

Hi Holly

Thank you for your answer. God is somehow an energy than a being. We both have that spark inside of us. I don't want to look bad, but to be honest I don't like this idea of ''oneness''. I don't want to be x, y or z; I just want to be me, to have my own individuality. From what I know God will want us love to live all the time in ''here and now'', like him. I think that this is his will for us, and that we have to live in ''here and now'' in order to be happy and to manifest our desires. You can be happy only in ''this moment''.
I know that we are all Gods, but not all Gods are at the same level. We are all equals, but some beings are more evolved/developed than others. I have heard that after we evolve spiritually we can create our own universes or multiverses.
I tried to express myself as better as I could, this is my opinion. I'm sure that are very much Ophanim, Archangels, Seraphim, Cherubim. Is good to know that exist so many beings from light. Blessings.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
[Erm...there's a bit of flirting in this so if that makes you uncomfortable, skip over ;)]

Holly - Ophie, maybe you could help me with this. Channelling. How do you do it?

Ophie - First you clear your head, then open it wide like a dusty old window just begging to be dusted. I'm the guy with the duster! (laughing) I'm teasing. Most people find the way you [me personally] channel very upsetting at first. It means you have to share your mind and body with one of us and you [humans] don't often like it. It seems like a good idea but then you get the sense you're not alone and we know all your secrets and all of the sudden you're freaking out on us! We try very hard not to take you there but it's difficult when most people aren't used to hearing voices like this. You are, Holly. You're an old hand! Tell me you remember clearly the early days. I don't think you do. I think once or twice Azrael had to calm it right down and comfort you. Heck, I think I see him stroking your hair and telling you he's not going to hurt you. How scared did you get Holly?

H - Scared enough to hide under the blankets and beg God to stop him?? Hearing voices IS pretty weird. I thought I was going mad.

O - Yeah, so we go slow. Can you blame us!? Would you want your new friend cowering at your feet and begging you not to hurt her? No. It's not nice. We don't like it. So we're slow and gentle and we come into your lives very gradually. If we come faster we cause damage to you. We don't want that. Channelling starts slowly with signals and warnings, then we drop in a few words and see how you react. If you like it we persist. If you freak out we back off. Sometimes you freak out so badly we can't ever come back an we lose a potential channel. So we go gently. Like a lover (winks.)

H - LOL. Ooh baby. :P But to someone who's never done it...how do you DO it?? I mean, if you open your mind and then you pop down, why don't more people get the chance to channel now??

O - Because we're careful not to put too much out there in the world. This is your planet and your life and though you understand that Gods will trumps yours, you haven't yet gotten the fact that you ARE God...so if we come interfering we're going to get our asses kicked by him for messing with his divine will. You don't know how bad that hurts Holly. (laughing) I'm teasing, he's not so horrible. He's not like that. You and others want to change the world for the better. Those positive change people are prime examples of good potential channels but we make a slow approach as standard. Azrael came to you very slowly, didn't he?

H - Yeah. It took weeks, months to get to the point I trusted him to share my body and space. It's literally like meeting a total stranger. Trust isn't automatic. Love is, but trust takes time.

O - And patience from us. Souls don't always choose channelling as something they want to do in their lifetime because they want to just LIVE. Channelling can mess with that. It throws up questions like 'what am I?' and 'where am I from?' which make a normal life pretty hard sometimes. It turns your life on Earth into a spiritual/physical contradiction. You get told every day who and what you ought to be, then we come along and tell you otherwise and suddenly you're at odds with the world. Make no mistake, becoming a channel can open can of long, slimy worms. You don't like worms very much do you Holly?

H - No. I hate them.

O - If I gave you a can you'd want to get rid of it quick.

H - I'd scream, Ophie. No cans of worms, please.

O - (Laughing) I'm not cruel, it's an illustration of a point. Listen, if I opened it slowly and taught you not to be scared you'd be better off in the long run. Sure you'd have to wait a bit to channel me, but by the time you did you wouldn't be frightened of a can of worms, would you?

H - Nope.

O - That's why we go slowly. Shock value, you see. We don't like sending people into a panic. When we need to speak and people need to hear us, we pick a channel. In Azrael's case he picked you because you had a pre-existing relationship before your birth, there's a contract that says you and he are bound to be together like this because the world needs what you have to offer. So that's a birth contract nobody can break which is why your channelling experiences are so intense. (sotto voce) We don't usually come on to people we chat to on Earth. You're different. You like it. And honestly we're not so shy or so reserved as humans. We'll 'do' anyone!

H - Oh lord. Now I feel so special. If you're referring to my tendency to fall into romantic and sexual attachments with my angelic channelling partners, then...I say raspberry to you sir. :P

O - We do it because it helps you learn better. And because love to us can be anything from a word to a gesture to a touch. It all means the same thing, and what makes you feel loved makes us feel loving. You like it, we like it. So we 'do' you happily because you love it. I don't care what you think of my language. I only care that you know I already love you like that and I'm going to keep loving you. You can leave that bit out if you want to.

H - It wasn't exactly my idea you know. One day I'm there talking to Azrael and the next...well. Oopsie. It just happened!

O - No Holly. It didn't just happen. You wanted it and he wanted it and between you, you have made a connection that half the host of heaven stands in envy of. Yes, we envy, though not like you do. We just wish for our own and we usually get it somehow. Azrael gets more requests a day to speak to you than you'd like to believe and we get so excited when we get to channel. I feel pretty lucky actually. I got in there first and what's more, you fell into my arms like I'm your long lost lover. Want to continue that way? I certainly do!

H - You...you made me like it! You utter fiend. Never have I met such a dirty little devil. You're so shameless, Ophie. It's wonderful. ;)

O - That is a compliment and make no mistake. Yeah, I'm shameless. What are you, you sexy little thing. Come on, get on with it, or we won't have time tonight!

H - I should blush but I'm too old for that nonsense.

O - Channelling happens when two parties need the same thing. You [personally, me] need this from us. We are your friends and your partners, your lovers. We are fun, we work on your personal transcendence, we're happy to do this. We like the routine we have. For others it will be different. For them, a few words in their ear. A friendship as it grows. A gentle introduction to our world and way is utterly possible and we will take it from there, OK? You need to tell them that if they want this, they're to come to us directly. No shyness, no worry, no; 'Oh, what will Ophie think of me if I ask him for this?'

Ophie will love you, he'll take you in his arms and give you a big hug and tell you how welcome you are to try. If we can, if it doesn't harm your highest good, we'll talk to you. (Addressing the audience) so be brave (wink) I'm not going to bite. I like humans. I just can't eat them whole!

H - ROFL. I like angels. But the feathers stick in my teeth.

O - Then you should stop biting the pillow so hard. Bam!

H – (Shocked pretty much speechless) Oh I am gonna just...

O - What? What are you gonna do to me, sweetness? You're gonna get a mouthful of feathers is what you'll get and I'm gonna love it! So are you, to be honest. Listen, Holly. Channelling is easy when you have the right mix of one on this side and one on that side. It's easy because it's natural to you, everyone does it their whole life, they just don't know it. They listen all the time for guidance and comfort and it comes it weird, unexpected ways. You have to be patient and be brave and wait for us to come to you with a big notice going 'we're ready now and so are you.' In the mean time, just reach out, and we'll see what we can do, OK?

H - Ok, Ophie. So...you're saying I have a different relationship to most people? Not that I think anyone reading our thread will want that but...am I the only one?

O - No but you're the only one i'm looking at right now, girl. Yeah, you are. I'm not going to frighten your friends. Go on, post away.

[Wow, this guy has some attitude! He's so funny when he's talking. He's like a cross between a dirty, flirty old man and some sort of black 'You go, girl' attitude. Well funny to listen to.]

This is great information Holly. Is wonderful that you share with us all this useful information.
To be honest sometimes when I hear a word or some voices I'm a little scared. I need to be more grounded, more balanced. I usually hear this words/voices when , my mind is quiet. Probably I'm on a good road to meet Ophanim. Blessings.
Old 13-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Guide

Hello
I want to ask Ophie something about parallel universes/realities. Some scientists, people and psychics say that you can jump from a parallel reality/universe to another. Is this true?
I also have read about all kinds of supernatural abilities/powers, siddhis powers. I have read that after you open your higher chakras, chakras above the crown chakra; you can have all kinds of abilities/powers. I have read about abilities powers like: the power to manifest things out of thin air, the ability to multidimensional (to be in many places at the same time), the ability to travel anywhere in the universes at will, even the power to create galaxies or universes; and other kind of abilities/powers. Is possible to achieve these abilities/powers in a human body? or you can have just some of these abilities while you're in a human body? Thank you.
Old 22-09-2014, 02:04 AM
Guide

I'm curious if Ophanim are still communicating with you. Maybe they will give us messages in the future, messages useful for all.
Old 23-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Guide

This messages by Ophanim should be read by more people. It was very helpful for me.
Old 24-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
This messages by Ophanim should be read by more people. It was very helpful for me.

Hi Jordank,

I'm sorry I never answered :( I meant to channel Ophie more but life got in the way and so far, we haven't had any more conversations. :(

Damned life, LOL.

I'm glad to hear they helped :) If we have any more convo's, I shall post them :)
Old 24-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Master
Hello Holly and Ophie,
I wanted to drop a note on this thread so it'll pop up if there's new channeling via Holly posted here and also to say to Ophie, "I believe one of you visited me once in my hour of greatest need - Thank you so much for that! I would like to have more contact and tot hear from any of the Collective more often. Originally I was afraid to channel, but now wish too. How you came across in the above channeling with Holly made me additionally comfortable with that. Thanks for seeming so approachable and none scary!" :)
Old 24-08-2015, 10:32 PM
Newbie ;)

I just read your channeling on channeling. Very well done and it resonates with me very much. Your channeled beings have so much personality. It was great to read. Thank you.
Old 24-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunlight
I just read your channeling on channeling. Very well done and it resonates with me very much. Your channeled beings have so much personality. It was great to read. Thank you.

Hi Sunlight :) I'm so glad you took something good from it :) Someone told me only today that my light beings have too much human personality, so he didn't believe they were real, LOL. So it's great to hear you liked that aspect of their messages!

I love Ophie, he's so funny. The way he talks, he just cracked me up so many times writing that. I hope to channel him again soon :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
...How you came across in the above channeling with Holly made me additionally comfortable with that. Thanks for seeming so approachable and none scary!" :)

Thanks CrystalSong ;) You and Sunlight have made my day! :)