Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-04-2015, 05:38 PM
karmaqueen

Rear view mirror image

So yesterday I was in my car getting ready to start the engine, I looked behind me in the rear view mirror and I saw a face as plain as day. It was so vivid. I was scared because it was not a welcoming face, I felt in just that instance that it was not good??just an uneasy feeling deep inside me. when i turned around, just as I said to my self ***, the face was gone. it is a brand new car, just off the lot with only 68 miles last month. I am so open minded, but feel uneasy today. thoughts????
Old 18-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Master

It could of been an image from a past life , it could of been a number of things . One method of past life regression uses a mirror .
p.s. If you are interested in using a mirror to regress back a past life , or get a better idea of what you saw .
a links post I made .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=68737
Old 19-04-2015, 03:27 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaqueen
So yesterday I was in my car getting ready to start the engine, I looked behind me in the rear view mirror and I saw a face as plain as day. It was so vivid. I was scared because it was not a welcoming face, I felt in just that instance that it was not good??just an uneasy feeling deep inside me. when i turned around, just as I said to my self ***, the face was gone. it is a brand new car, just off the lot with only 68 miles last month. I am so open minded, but feel uneasy today. thoughts????

Did seeing the image make you drive more carefully than usual? If so, your Guide or some other friendly spirit on the Other Side may have been sending you a warning. And if so, it apparently worked well enough that you never learned what you being warned against...
Old 20-04-2015, 03:59 PM
karmaqueen

uneasy still at times...

thanks for the reply, actually when I saw the image in my mirror, and once I realized it vanished I felt -butterlflies in my stomach, my hair on my arms stood up, and I had a rush of adrenalin of course, but once settled I just kept looking back, I still do every day since. I even have started talking out loud at times to my image-even though I haven't seen it since. If anything it is distracting. I don't really drive any safer, or different though. I feel as if Im trying to convince my self that it is not a dangerous, or evil image, presence that I saw I guess.