Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
Apports.....

I posted this a few years ago, well about 3 years ago, on this forum, before my account was also recently eaten up lol

Apports, well I had an experience as a child, I must have been about 8/9 years of age, laying on the carpet in the living room and reading a book (I think).
I felt splashes of water on me, on my arms and felt them hit my head also. I looked at my arms and could see droplets of water.
I called my mother in to show her, we looked up, down, across the room and just couldn't figure out where this water came from.

It was only a couple hours later that my mother realised it must have come from her mother (in spirit). The reason being, when she was on the earthplane, she had a habit of throwing holy water over all her children (13 of them) to keep them safe lol, she was a little manic about it to say the least :)
Old 10-10-2010, 04:44 PM
glenos

That's fantastic T. bloomin' marvelous. I wish they'd throw water at me! Pound coins would be handy though.

Sitting here waiting for it/them.. lum te tum.... looking around the room....

Last edited by glenos : 10-10-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:11 PM
starfish

hello all

Estelle Roberts has a story about apports.

from her book '50 years a medium'

during one of her seances ,there were 50 people present, who each one received an apport.

the trumpet would go to each one and tap-tapped on the ground, then soon there was a rattling sound and the apport would shoot out.

there were all sorts of precious stones ,and one had a small cross hallmarked sterling silver
where do they come from , she asked ?
from ' the land of Anywhere' Red Cloud laughingly replied

Red Cloud said that nature spirits help him to produce the apports . the trouble is that once they have them in their possession , they are reluctant to let them go , and have to be cajoled .

they were of course not belonging to anyone, lost items and a lot dredged up from the bottom of the sea around the world.

interesting eh

Last edited by starfish : 10-10-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
That's fantastic T. bloomin' marvelous. I wish they'd throw water at me! Pound coins would be handy though.

Sitting here waiting for it/them.. lum te tum.... looking around the room....

I would if I could, toss some water on you, lol !

Interesting stories on the apports....

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Master
Oh Tricia, that must have been some grandma you had. Medium Eric Van Praag wrote somewhere that only really evolved souls can reach across dimensions in such a dramatic way.
Old 13-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Oh Tricia, that must have been some grandma you had. Medium Eric Van Praag wrote somewhere that only really evolved souls can reach across dimensions in such a dramatic way.
She sure was, and just had to get my attention some way :) It's amazing how it is easier for spirit to get through to children rather than adults, mind you, they are much more closer to spirit :)