Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Experiencer
Exclamation Tarot and Oracle Collection

I have a collection of Tarots and Oracles that I wanted to share with you all who love Divination Cards
I thought that it might help some of you to be able to look up an entire deck before buying it (at least you will be able to see those I have).

Moreover,when doing a reading with the Tarot School, we don't all use the same deck; so if you would want to see the spread with the deck that was used originally, you could do so if it is one that I have in my collection .

So here is the link to follow (it will take you to my webpage):

http://oraclelight.multiply.com/

Peace

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 19-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Quintessence

Just another suggestion for folks out there, the Tarot Garden is a fantastic place to go for deck previews and reviews. It doesn't have everything, but it has an amazing number of decks considering the thousands that are out there. If I was looking into getting a new deck, I would poke around here first. I try to not have a lot of decks around, though, because I treat them as Spirits in of themselves and like to establish a relationship with them. I'd rather have a smaller number of close friends than a large number of acquaintances... if that makes any sense.