Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Exactly Lynn, and that's why I need someone to do a reading for me because I don't think I can be emotionally unattached by doing this reading for myself.

I tried doing the trick Green gave me but this didn't really work for me, I just got confused reading the cards ...

Hello

I would be more than willing to do a reading for ye....I ask but one question that one is over 18 years of age and that one understands readings are for entertainment purposes only.

Lynn
Old 30-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

A note for "Newbies" and readings. The rules I will post here. I am more than willing to do readins for "Members" but too the rules are to be respected by all here. This member "Read" the rules and for that I give a HUGE thank you.....

RULES FOR READINGS

For the person requesting a reading:

You must understand that any reading accepted from any member/medium/reader of Spiritual Forums is for entertainment purposes only.

You must have been an active member of Spiritual Forums for at least six weeks and have a minimum of 25 posts to request a reading.

Readings are not permitted for members under the age of 18

You must NOT: Harrass or pester publicly or via pm any of our readers for a reading, simply place one request thread in this section and wait for a reader to approach you. It may be that someone else will get a reading before you, whose request was placed later than yours but as most readers work on their feelings they can only go to those they feel 'drawn' to go to. Please be patient.

You must NOT: Post a request in a readings thread created by a reader offering readings if they have clearly stated 'no requests until further notice' this will be viewed as harrassment.

You must NOT: Publicly or via pm, slam any reader if you are not happy with the reading you recieve, (see our first point in these rules.)

If a reader asks for a specific number of volunteers only, please do not add your name to that list once it has reached that number or it will be removed without notice by staff.

Please do not place more than one request in any three month period, this will give our readers a chance to work through their requests, and give more members a fair chance of recieving one. By one request we mean either a thread asking directly for a reading OR adding your name to an existing thread offering readings, not both.

If a reading is frightening or it predicts death or serious illness/injury, or you are asked for money or donations in return for a reading or encouraged to visit other places for a further reading, please report this to our staff immediately. We can only prevent these things if we are aware of them.

It is so nice that SF is a safe site for all to be a part of.

See you in 4 weeks....

Lynn
Old 30-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi everyone,

I read a lot for myself , and sometimes when I can just relax and be open the reading comes out very clear and I can interpret the cards really well. But today I felt pretty tired and a bit stressful and the cards came out negative and I`m not able to intepret it very well, either that or I don't want to see the truth. This situation is really stressing me out and I know I should leave it alone, but I`m just always curious to read cards about it instead of just leaving things as it is and just let it be and see what happens. Sometimes I feel like I`m reading the cards too much that I get confused on what the truth really is. I`m also not sure what to do in this situation.

What do you guys think ?

Hi, Cherry..

I have had a lot of success reading for myself.. However I do many of my readings as general readings instead of regarding something specific. Most of the time, the message that comes thru answers the specific questions in my heart so they have been helpful indeed.

When an issue is very emotionally charged, I don't do a reading. The answers - even when you are using cards - come from within. And when your emotions or energy isn't in line with source and very attached to a particular outcome, then the reading will usually not make sense.. It is true sometimes the answer is there & we aren't wanting to see it, but I would say to allow another to read for you when it comes to a situation like this..

My readings - the few I've done where I've been tired or feeling particularly low or negative - nearly always come out not making any sense at all.. Or they may appear to give a really negative message (which usual doesn't make sense either)... It is my belief this is a way your intuition or spirit is guiding you to give it a rest and & just disrgard what apprears, leaving the reading to someone else you trust, or to another better-energy day.

After a few of these experiences I learned to only do reading when I'm feeling very in line with spirit and have no strong attachment to a particular outcome in the reading.

I hope that helps.. ♥

Blessings on your journey..

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 31-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Cherrypie

Thank you Eearthmamma,

I read your message and felt in my heart that you are right and that I should just wait till the time is right for me to see things with a clear mind and heart. I guess I need to let it go and the answers will come itself. It's really hard for me but I have to try this.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Master
Green.
"and this trick i learnt from a book and it is also very helpful and insightful, you can also try it out but again you should try to write it down or record it: look at the spread and interpret it as in the most horrible worst possible way- see only the black things
or you can start from stage 2 and then do stage 1 (which i is the negative reading) stage 2 will be as you may figured out allready, is the most positive, pick glasses, reading, only good things.
stage 3- a 3rd reading, which allways has to be the last one, is a normal reading, objective one, not so black not so bright, with all the goods and the bads, the inbetween balanced path."

This is a rule of thumb in Management Decision-Making. Set up a best and a worst case scenario plus a most-likely.
You then weight the three decisions like so :-
Best case = 20%, worst case 20%, most likely 60%. This is how high level management and national decision making is done.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Knower
I agree with EarthMamma. When I feel a pull to use my cards the readings come out clear to me, whether it's for myself or someone else. When I'm tired or ill the readings never make sense or are very negative so I no longer do them at those times.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Cherrypie

Well I wanted to keep you guys posted on the situation and I got my answer. I think the next time I will stop reading for myself when it get's too tense for me and I can't think straight, I`ll just wait for the Universe to reveal it to me when it's time.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:58 AM
Celeste

I can't read the tarot for myself, especially if I am down, looking to be uplifted, because it comes out all negative. Also, I have a pendulum, my second one, and I can't seem to connect to it, so I'll get yes and no, going the same way, or not moving at all. My latest one was expensive, looks like a little space ship (which I am not much into--space ships/people, etc., just thought it was quite cute). The other one was rose crystal, not see through, very dense (I thought it was dumb) and it did not like me either. Oh and, sometimes I sleep with the tarot cards for a week under my pillow (to read for others) and I have several nightmares. So, don't think those are for me. ALSO, I am an astrologer, but it is best that I don't read my self. So, in short, the moral of this story is, don't read for yourself, unless you are in a positive frame of mind, or read something like angel cards, which give you an uplifting answer all the time.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Cherrypie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
I can't read the tarot for myself, especially if I am down, looking to be uplifted, because it comes out all negative. Also, I have a pendulum, my second one, and I can't seem to connect to it, so I'll get yes and no, going the same way, or not moving at all. My latest one was expensive, looks like a little space ship (which I am not much into--space ships/people, etc., just thought it was quite cute). The other one was rose crystal, not see through, very dense (I thought it was dumb) and it did not like me either. Oh and, sometimes I sleep with the tarot cards for a week under my pillow (to read for others) and I have several nightmares. So, don't think those are for me. ALSO, I am an astrologer, but it is best that I don't read my self. So, in short, the moral of this story is, don't read for yourself, unless you are in a positive frame of mind, or read something like angel cards, which give you an uplifting answer all the time.

I have to learn not to read the cards for myself when I am down or very confused about a situation. I can't interpret the cards very well and for some reason I don't understand what they're saying.

Thanks for the tip, I should get some Angel Cards.
Old 13-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi everyone, I read a lot for myself , and sometimes when I can just relax and be open the reading comes out very clear and I can interpret the cards really well. But today I felt pretty tired and a bit stressful and the cards came out negative and I`m not able to intepret it very well, either that or I don't want to see the truth. This situation is really stressing me out and I know I should leave it alone, but I`m just always curious to read cards about it instead of just leaving things as it is and just let it be and see what happens. Sometimes I feel like I`m reading the cards too much that I get confused on what the truth really is. I`m also not sure what to do in this situation. What do you guys think ?
Hi Cherrypie.
I read for myself when I feel I realy need help why not? it's allso a good way to allso check out that the cards are still working.
I believe you can read the cards to much, as you say you can get confused.
If you would like me to go into more detail feel free to ask