Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-01-2012, 04:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Oracle cards VS Runes ?

If you use both, do you have a preference ? Using oracle cards or runes ?

Can one ask the same question to both ? Or does one have to phrase the questions differently for each ?

Which one would you say is easier ? or does this depend on the individual ?

I have used the oracle cards and I want to learn to use the runes.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 18-01-2012, 07:52 PM
green

sometimes i mix tarot and runes, why not? i find it very helping and supporting.

G
Old 18-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
sometimes i mix tarot and runes, why not? i find it very helping and supporting.

G

did I say there was something wrong with mixing the two ? I am just curious if people have a preference, or if they mix them. Nice idea to mix !

Expect Miracles !

Old 18-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Mind's Eye

It's totally okay to ask the same question to both... This also helps you check your answers to really important questions. You would be surprised how many times two oracles will agree and give almost the same exact advise....... And for me, I like runes and cards. I go with what I feel drawn to at the moment.
Old 18-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Mind's Eye, I like the idea of asking the same question to both, to see if there is a confirmation of sorts on the answers. Amazes me when there is agreement with different divination tools.

Yes, of course, on the going with what you are drawn to at the moment. Like choosing different oracle card decks. Sometimes I have some decks that just aren't speaking to me and it seems I use the same decks day after day, then one day, for some reason, I reach for a different deck.

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-01-2012, 10:19 AM
green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
did I say there was something wrong with mixing the two ? I am just curious if people have a preference, or if they mix them. Nice idea to mix !

the why not was meant to why not learn it anyway.. sorry i was not clear :) and btw, some people think it is not right to mix..

i can only say for myself, that i learnt over the years many things some i like more then others, but i guess which you'd like more you would know only if you try...
btw, runes are more abstract then cards as they are symbols and not an image, but after a while it just started to make sense as the card's images do.

G
Old 23-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Deactivated Account

thanks green, sorry for my confusion

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-01-2012, 01:23 PM
green

sorry it is me not being clear, sometimes i think faster then i write and have half of what i mean and connecting sentences ...sorry

G
Old 23-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Deactivated Account

at times, I have heard there can be an advantage to what you just described can't remember where I heard it ~

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-01-2012, 01:29 PM
green

please tell me as it is very frustrating especially when one tries to write and deliver some meaning as well...
the funny thing is that i often do editing work -helping others to make clear their writings..but when it comes to my own writing, gerrrrrrrrr

G