Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Knower
Strange Flare(?) Seen

I've been fascinated with stargazing, meteor showers, keeping an eye on the sky in general for quite some time. I do believe UFO's exist, but I'm careful to rule out practical causes if I see something strange. I will say that I'm 99% sure I've seen a UFO once (with my partner, great validation by the way).

This is something different though. About 2 months ago, while stargazing, I saw what I would describe as a giant flare. It started off small, slightly larger than a star, and then it quickly 'flared' up. It was white in color, the size was about 10x larger than it originally was and the shape is best described as that of a light bulb. Immediately after it flared, it slowly shrank down to absolutely nothing. Whatever it was never moved across the sky, neither up/down nor side to side. It happened so quickly, I had to stand there processing it.

Fast forward two nights ago... My 18 year old daughter described seeing the same thing in the same area. I hadn't told her of my experience, so I was surprised and intrigued. I haven't found an explanation on what this could be.

I'm not saying I saw a UFO, but I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I've been fascinated with stargazing, meteor showers, keeping an eye on the sky in general for quite some time. I do believe UFO's exist, but I'm careful to rule out practical causes if I see something strange. I will say that I'm 99% sure I've seen a UFO once (with my partner, great validation by the way).
UFOs exist for as long as people have been gazing at the skies. UFOs become KFOs at the same rate as our understanding of the universe grows.

Quote:
This is something different though. About 2 months ago, while stargazing, I saw what I would describe as a giant flare. It started off small, slightly larger than a star, and then it quickly 'flared' up. It was white in color, the size was about 10x larger than it originally was and the shape is best described as that of a light bulb. Immediately after it flared, it slowly shrank down to absolutely nothing. Whatever it was never moved across the sky, neither up/down nor side to side. It happened so quickly, I had to stand there processing it.

Fast forward two nights ago... My 18 year old daughter described seeing the same thing in the same area. I hadn't told her of my experience, so I was surprised and intrigued. I haven't found an explanation on what this could be.

I'm not saying I saw a UFO, but I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. Thanks in advance.
Astronomers may have observed and determined the nature of the object you saw months before so to them it's a KFO. Meteors that enter the atmosphere usually produce flares. They also can produce flares when they get too close to the sun or another planet's gravitational field. In any case the heat often causes them to explode and disintegrate ( a light bulb ). The direction of the flare does not need to correlate with the direction a meteor travels, it depends on what is causing the flare. Distance from earth and direction may cause them to appear still. Some decide not to stay wondering but to https://www.wikihow.com/Report-a-UFO-Sighting although I wouldn't report observations like these, they are not woefully unusual.

Since this is a spiritual forum it is highly likely that at some point someone is going to say that you may have seen an extraterrestrial spaceship exploding or even space wars. That extraterrestrial life exist is scientific fact, for now theoretical because we haven't found it yet but if we do and they are anything like us and more advanced they will destroy us, if they are less advanced we will destroy them even if it wasn't our intention. The evidence lies in how we treat our own and other species on our own planet. We prove that we don't need an asteroid to make our planet inhabitable and our intelligence allows us to do it faster than any species our planet has ever known. Just like the last great extinction some will survive. It is like Einstein predicted when he said; "We don't known what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but we do know what weapons WW4 will be fought with... Rocks !". A pessimistic view allows us to break this cycle, not an optimistic one. In the very long run our universe will inevitably cease to exist, not because it will no longer exist, but because it will no longer be capable to sustain life in whatever materialized form. And a universe with no observers is like a universe that cannot be observed. Both do not exist at all.

Last edited by _dagmar_ : 06-09-2018 at 01:07 AM.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:47 AM
Knower
Thank you for your reply. I had thought a meteor could be a possibility, but I'm still on the fence as far as believing it to be the cause 100%. I've seen many meteors and the accompanying fireballs, flares, earth skimmers, etc. Meteors still fascinate me.

I had a good laugh when you mentioned: "someone is going to say that you may have seen an extraterrestrial spaceship exploding or even space wars." Now THAT, I highly doubt.

Again, thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
...I'm not saying I saw a UFO, but I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. Thanks in advance.

Hmmm, was wondering if you may have seen something similar to these on a video on Youtube. Title: Steven Greer Aliens are Real, Stunning Previously Unseen CSETI Contact Event Revealed, by UAMN TV, at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEyT7AnMO5s

Using the red line on the video, I think they're around the numbers:

1:51:15 -- Light, spinning object that disappears.

1:52:28 -- Objects glow then disappear.

1:53:50 -- Object appears like a long flare in trees.

Also for fun, there's: 1:55:30 -- Orion transmissions, which are a series of beeps.

Just wondering if at least one of these things is similar to what you saw.
Old 11-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Knower
Thanks for the link, very interesting. I would say what we saw was closer to the Mt. Shasta orbs, as far as the bright flash/flare seen but the flash/flare we saw was huge, about 10 x it's original size (It could have been bigger, I'm not great with describing size comparison). It looked like a star, not moving, then flared up, very bright. The shape of the flare was similar to a light bulb. The size of the flare was amazing. Like I said, I'm not good with size comparison, but it was definitely huge. It flared up, then shrank down to nothing, just disappearing altogether. It was pretty amazing to see. I was surprised my daughter saw the same thing. The whole event took place so quickly, about 4-5 seconds in entirety.

Hope this helps. Thanks again.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:00 AM
Knower

The Mt. Shasta orbs -- very cool! Sometimes they do these things to get people's attention, like their version of saying hi.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
The Mt. Shasta orbs -- very cool! Sometimes they do these things to get people's attention, like their version of saying hi.

That's an intriguing thought, I'm sure it happens more than we realize.
Old 13-09-2018, 02:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
That's an intriguing thought, I'm sure it happens more than we realize.

Yeah, I'll bet you're right! It's really terrific that people are talking more about these things (whether or not they've seen a UFO), because a few decades ago, seemed a lot of people wouldn't want to talk about it.