Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-03-2018, 12:25 AM

What does it mean if you die but dont have an NDE?

My friend died of a heart attack for 20 minutes and was brought back to life. He doesnt remember anything. Why? I was so disappointed, because I get so much comfort from stories that Ive read. I thought maybe this happened to him so that hed come back with a comforting story for those of us that have lost our loved ones. i was so sad that he had no story. What does this mean? 20 min would be an amazing nde, but he remembers nothing.
Old 14-03-2018, 12:58 AM
Super Moderator
It probably doesn't mean anything to be concerned about.

I am glad your friend survived the heart attack, and wish him well in his recovery and with the rest of his life here.

Not everyone who was resuscitated is going to bring back a memory of an NDE. It may be that they didn't have a "crossing over" experience even though so drastically ill, or it may be that they were deeply unconscious during those minutes, and the memory couldn't be "downloaded".
Old 14-03-2018, 04:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
My friend died of a heart attack for 20 minutes and was brought back to life. He doesnt remember anything. Why? I was so disappointed, because I get so much comfort from stories that Ive read. I thought maybe this happened to him so that hed come back with a comforting story for those of us that have lost our loved ones. i was so sad that he had no story. What does this mean? 20 min would be an amazing nde, but he remembers nothing.

Not everybody recall their dreams either.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:40 AM
Master
Quote:

Means he doesn't remembet what happened. Maybe nothing happened, maybe it did. Thinking about it doesn't matter, no amount of thinking will reveal it because it is a locked experience.

perhaps some day another near death experience will unlock the memory for him. maybe there is nothing to unlock.

not all deaths or near death experiences have a vision or transformative effect on people.

also self-death can bring on a NDE. My NDE came when I truly became suicidal. It only lasted for 5-10 seconds but I truly wanted death and my higher consciousness knew I was serious so it unlocked the transformative experience for me. I tell you this because it doesn't matter if a person tries this in hopes of an NDE, it has to be a true intention. On every level of consciousness it has to be true, conscious, unconscious, subconscious, higher consciousness. Everything must be aligned. Someone trying to fake it will only get a fake experience. Anyone with common sense knows a fake experience is not worth having, it will cause a person more suffering and take them further away from the true path.
Old 15-03-2018, 04:29 AM

Tobi, He was dead...not unconscious. Dead 20 minutes according to doctors. He wasnt ill either. He was healthy one minute and suddenly hit with a heart attack which killed him...for 20 minutes. I thought if any one would have an NDE it would be under these circumstancs.
Old 19-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Guide

It is my opinion, that not everybody goes to the other side right away. Some peoples energy leaves really fast, such as some gruesome deaths...most of their energy leaves before they die..others it takes hours or longer for it to fully leave....it took Jesus 3 days to "roll from the grave"

Sometimes, the spirit knows that it is not leaving indefinantly... So it may not try to cross over. Maybe there's an attachment still, to their body, beliefs, family, ect...that keeps them in their body, in a sleep. There is also a resting period or void for some souls....it may have to do with their beliefs, or their soul/body needing rest...much the way we need rest every night.

I don't have all the answers, but I have read where people have had a NDE, didn't see anything....and then their consciousness started with a memory, then a feeling, and went from there....also producing a light, and then a cross over experience. They were dead approximately 10-30 minutes, too.

We are all not going to experience the same thing. All of our energy and souls are at different speeds, vibrations, and spiritual growth. We all have different temperaments, and willingness, or unwillingness that shapes our experiences. Maybe your friend knew he wasn't ready to go, and was not going to go...some people are ready, even if they decide in the end they will stay. Usually it's those who need convincing to stay in this world, who experience spiritual counseling to go back. They need it the most.

I personally, see nothing wrong with the void, or a place of rest....or even darkness as in a sleep. I just don't think it's permenant, I think it has more to do with what the soul, and body at the time....needed. A heart attack is great stress on the body, perhaps going in to the void was better for his body to heal in the long run, since he obviously wasn't ready to die...doctors will put people in comas to help their bodies heal. You can get discouraged by somebody else's experiences. There's literally a thousand reasons or one, why that happened. You can not take something abstract, and make it black or white like scientist like to do. They don't know everything.

They don't have the technology to find other life on other planets, or 1/10000000 of what the universe and beyond is. Or how to cure Cancer, or what causes Autism, and on and on....

Do you really think they know about God or the afterlife? I know they don't.

I can tell you my experiences were real, and I've had a ton of them after my NDE, and even before that, that I didn't pay attention to because I didn't know what it was. I'm going to trust myself, before I trust anybody else. I know what I saw, and what happened to me...and I know the psychic abilities afterwards, the deaths in my family, the dreams, contacted family members who were deceased long before I was born, prophetic dreams, ect...most all this came after my NDE.

I firmly believe that this happened to me...because I wanted to go, they didn't want me to go. I wasn't finished. I was an atheist, at one time....and I didn't see no point in all this. I believe this was their way of keeping me here, and doing what I came to do. It helped me a lot, I knew after that, there was an afterlife...and it wasn't all pointless...and it took a lot of experiences even after my NDE, to not chalk it up to **. The last few were beyond convincing....and science will never be intelligent enough in my lifetime to explain it.

I even saw the white light, and deceased relatives...and still thought it was a hallucination...until the events after that happened.

Each experience is different and unique...we weren't meant to take somebody else's experience and validate it, or use it as our own moral compass or guide. We are here alone, detached from others, walking, talking human beings...your experiences are for you....it's where you are spiritually. Tom's experiences are for Tom. My experience is for me.
Old 19-03-2018, 04:11 AM
Experiencer

Maybe he had an experience that he will remember with time?
Old 26-03-2018, 04:28 PM
Ascender
Can you explain first of all what was wrong with your friend and why he died? This might help explain something.
Old 26-03-2018, 10:49 PM
Guide

Quote:

His State of Consciousness is not yet ready for such an experience , it would do more harm than good at this time ~
Old 27-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Ascender
Heart attacks can bring on a sense of panic and fear. Your friend was gone for 20 minutes, then brought back. It would help to know the following:
Did your friend suffer severe pain?
Was he resussitated in hospital or outside?
Heart attacks can be very similar to having a bang on the head or being unconsious after an accident. Your friend can't remember being dead because he was not really dead, yet. He was unconsious, and they brought him back because there was a chance. If he was fully dead, they would've given up.
Also your friend could've been experiencing a darkness or void NDE that some people experience. This is when they experience "nothing" but darkness.
https://www.near-death.com/science/research/void.html
I just want to quickly mention that some people don't remember anything while briefly "dead" and this doesn't mean there isn't anything.