Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 11-02-2018, 01:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian
The higher selves of the people who were abducted agreed to this prior to birth. This doesn't take away that some people still can experience this as a traumatic event. I have undergone such abductions myself but have no conscious memory of it. From what I have heard the abductions were much rougher in the earlier days of the 20th century and become more 'sophisticated' later on.

Your higher self has to be a complete moron to agree to things like that before birth, lol.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:48 AM
Master
I've always felt there was something wrong with the idea that people are capable of making reasonable choices before birth. I think it's pretty sick for a mature adult person to expect someone who isn't even a zygote yet, to make a decision that is fair to that person - it's like hey, they're being taken for a ride big time.

Old 11-02-2018, 08:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Your higher self has to be a complete moron to agree to things like that before birth, lol.

Haha.
You could say that about many more difficult life paths. For the higher self it's all about expansion. You don't know what's light when you haven't experienced darkness, you know.
And as for the gray abductions, this decision can also be related to having afterwards the experience to meet your hybrid children; first in your dreams and later even in person. This is really expanding your horizon, and part of a greater plan to make humans less 'hostile' to and afraid of aliens.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian
Haha.
You could say that about many more difficult life paths. For the higher self it's all about expansion. You don't know what's light when you haven't experienced darkness, you know.

Yea you're right about that. But in my case, I feel my own higher self is a total assclown because apparently he has never heard about balance, and goes way overboard. First thing I'd do if I were to meet him is beat him to a bloody pulp.

Quote:
And as for the gray abductions, this decision can also be related to having afterwards the experience to meet your hybrid children; first in your dreams and later even in person. This is really expanding your horizon, and part of a greater plan to make humans less 'hostile' to and afraid of aliens.

I do not think those aliens have anything good in store for us to be honest. I don't think they cross breed us simply to make us less afraid and hostile to them... Hybrid children as much as the greys are soulless empty creatures with no purpose other than harassing humanity.
Old 16-02-2018, 12:03 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

From experience, I was afraid of Greys and aliens AFTER my abduction experience. I love them no matter what though throughout all my life though <3 They are amazing! Aliens amaze me. They spark great curiosity in me and happiness and love and light and this freedom I sometimes feel I can't explain. I feel like a bright light, a pop, in the sky.

I was, and still am a little (and it's going away quickly...I telepathically send messages to aliens and my twin flame sometimes) afraid of aliens because of the feeling I got. I was afraid of the unknown, of not knowing what they were going to do with me, always guessing, "Oh god, what if they're going to razor burn me or razor something". It was this anxiety, the what if's that caused me to go into a panic, and honestly, I wasn't thinking what if's in positive terms completely as much as I did fight for it which I did! I think I was influenced by other peoples and the movies and media I saw of them depicting scary, creepy type of music with suspense added into it as if something bad was going to happen.

I think that's one of the reasons why people now are afraid, for similar reasons.

But my initial interest and spark of love of aliens and UFO's is there and always was there so I keep that with me no matter what negativity there may be around. The love and light and happiness is good <3 That's all that matters, I am being myself.

From experience too, Greys are really nice and lifesavers too :3 Even the mixed one's, you know, mixed races, mixed from different star systems and planets, with their beautiful varieties and colors and shades. They're living souls and they deserve love just like any soul does. Just my 2 cents.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

Imagine playing a videogame and trying out different characters and starting conditions..

Life is no different.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
Imagine playing a videogame and trying out different characters and starting conditions..

Life is no different.

Sorry but I don't compare videogames to life.
Old 17-06-2018, 01:33 AM
Newbie ;)

I had negative and positive experices with them I think there just curious but sometimes there habits are questionable. I remember there is one site along go that someone was impomstering a grey alien I think. Because it was hard to tell at some point. Even had one leave my room once but just like society there are always going to bad and goods ones. But yes the the views of differences races do need a change.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
Good thread.....
Old 18-06-2018, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
[quote=Spirit bird]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy7
I think I was influenced by other peoples and the movies and media I saw of them depicting scary, creepy type of music with suspense added into it as if something bad was going to happen.
I think that's one of the reasons why people now are afraid, for similar reasons.

That was always the intent with Hollywood and films, is to always depict them in a bad light to create that "fear" in people. Now I'm not saying there are not both good and bad in all races because I believe this is true. But unfairly the sensationalism of what Hollywood does is wrong in putting them all in this type of light for the public to view. Very unfair, when there is every reason to believe it is our own race (humans) that has shown hostility towards them, and by comparisom very limited reasons documented in their hostility towards us. Some of those ET races from the higher dimensions have given reasons and display of wanting to help humanity. So I just don't feel it's fair when another Hollywood film gets rolled out to lead everyone to believe they are ALL bad. Because I don't believe this to be true.