Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-08-2017, 01:41 AM
Pathfinder
Question SOLAR ECLIPSE'S EFFECTS

hi, I keep reading things about the recent solar eclipse pertaining to my sun sign Aquarius, and it says it's activating my relationship sector (7th house) and that i'll be entering a new relationship or breaking up and none of this is true. i am nowhere near close to being in a new relationship nor am i currently in one after my breakup 4 months ago so what's the deal?

And How long do the effects of the solar eclipse last?

Thank you!
Old 22-08-2017, 02:12 AM
Suspended
They last as long as you want them to.

The relationship thing. It could relate to your relationship with yourself perhaps, if those articles are even a little bit true
Old 22-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Experiencer

It may partain more to Aquarius rising than sun cause the solar eclipse was In Leo and for Aquarius rising Leo is in 7th house. Which is house of relationship. I would check transits to your birth chart and see the house Leo is in and see if you have any planets, angles or points at 28 degree Leo or within a few degrees of that
Old 22-08-2017, 03:20 PM
Guide

Im an aqua sun and my partner and I broke up on Aug. 13th. So here I am waiting for something good to happen for the end of the month... hoping for a new business/career partnership because those are also included. It has been a weird month for me and all of my daily tarot readings have pulled cards of new beginnings and transformation but I feel like I am just sitting here twiddling my thumbs. But I am transforming emotionally and mentally, even physically. So we shall see what happens the rest of the month.

Hopefully some good luck for us! I've read august is supposed to bring good things so fingers crossed!
Old 22-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Seeker
My advise for Astrology in general is this:

Astrology pertains to natural inclination, NOT destined fate.

Think of it like the weather. The outside environment doesn't determine your actions, you're simply more inclined to act a certain way during different weather conditions. No one's stopping you from walkin' around butt naked in a blizzard, you're just not very likely too. Of course that's a rather extreme example, but to further my point, if it's just lightly raining out you could bring an umbrella or just simply ignore it. However under which weather conditions are you more likely to bring an umbrella? The weather doesn't determine what actions we'll make, it merely makes us more inclined to act a certain way. The same is true of Astrology, only it acts on a more spiritual level rather than a more physical level like the weather.

Now as for individual signs and natal charts... The best analogy I can think of is to imagine how different elements react to different weather conditions. Fire can't exist in a blizzard, water freezes, air blows, and earth remains mostly unchanged. different elements react to different weather conditions in different ways, such is the case with our individual natal charts. Of course where this analogy breaks down is in the fact that the elements reacting in this way is determined action, where as our natal charts aren't. But hopefully you get the picture.

As for Aquarius, I haven't kept up with how the solar eclipse will affect it, however whatever it says it's merely an inclination. Not a definite fact. I'm a Pisces sun sign and my August horoscope told me all sorts of great new revolutionary things will happen in my love life as well, and none of that has happened. Why? Because I personally am not in any way in a position to deal with that sort of thing at this time. It merely means that if I so wanted to find love by exercising my free will, I would be more likely during this time (August 2017) to find success. But I don't want it right now, I'm not ready for it, so I just gloss over that part and ignore it and move on. None of it is definite.

I hope this helps to clarify things, and keep in mind that there are a few 'Astrology Purists' out there that do claim it to be 'destiny' and all that rubbish. Just take what you want from it and ignore anyone who tries to tell you otherwise.
Old 22-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Im an aqua sun and my partner and I broke up on Aug. 13th. So here I am waiting for something good to happen for the end of the month... hoping for a new business/career partnership because those are also included. It has been a weird month for me and all of my daily tarot readings have pulled cards of new beginnings and transformation but I feel like I am just sitting here twiddling my thumbs. But I am transforming emotionally and mentally, even physically. So we shall see what happens the rest of the month.

Hopefully some good luck for us! I've read august is supposed to bring good things so fingers crossed!

Please don't take this the wrong way, but maybe the reason you feel like you're just "sitting there twiddling you're thumbs" is because you may not be taking necessary action to facilitate this great change.

I say this sorta thing to people about the 'Law of Attraction' all the time. It's easy to wait for yourself to feel like you're changing or have changed, it's harder to actually make the change yourself. What this Astrological alignment means when it speaks of 'great change', is that now is the time to take action because the energies being emitted by the universe are working with you in order to facilitate and manifest this great change.

I apologize if I sound too overly critical, I only wish you the best. It's a common misconception. I'll pray for your success.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila King
Please don't take this the wrong way, but maybe the reason you feel like you're just "sitting there twiddling you're thumbs" is because you may not be taking necessary action to facilitate this great change.

I say this sorta thing to people about the 'Law of Attraction' all the time. It's easy to wait for yourself to feel like you're changing or have changed, it's harder to actually make the change yourself. What this Astrological alignment means when it speaks of 'great change', is that now is the time to take action because the energies being emitted by the universe are working with you in order to facilitate and manifest this great change.

I apologize if I sound too overly critical, I only wish you the best. It's a common misconception. I'll pray for your success.

I understand what you are saying... I meant "twiddling my thumbs" as an expression of my daily routines. I am taking lots of actions and great things happen to me all the time. I have two weeks before I start my phd and I dont really believe in the law of attraction. I just work hard and think positive and good things come my way. If any "partnerships" are coming my way, they would be based off of my past graduate work, which I already am working with two new professors this year. So I can twiddle my thumbs all I want because my life is about to go from relaxing to long and hard days of studying.

I do get what you mean, as in if someone is hoping for a romantic partnership, well you aren't going to meet anyone if you literally are sitting on your couch every day of the week twiddling your thumbs. :p But your post is a bit preachy and kind of annoying.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Seeker
Quote:
I understand what you are saying... I meant "twiddling my thumbs" as an expression of my daily routines. I am taking lots of actions and great things happen to me all the time. I have two weeks before I start my phd and I dont really believe in the law of attraction. I just work hard and think positive and good things come my way. If any "partnerships" are coming my way, they would be based off of my past graduate work, which I already am working with two new professors this year. So I can twiddle my thumbs all I want because my life is about to go from relaxing to long and hard days of studying.

I do get what you mean, as in if someone is hoping for a romantic partnership, well you aren't going to meet anyone if you literally are sitting on your couch every day of the week twiddling your thumbs. :p But your post is a bit preachy and kind of annoying.

I cannot emphasize this enough... I am truly sorry if I came off as preachy and annoying, I promise you that was not my intent. I never wish to be one to spread any sort of negative energy online, though I have failed at that in the past many times before. And I'm sorry.

It just happens to be sorta commonplace online in many spiritual communities where people try to think, feel, believe, pray, and hope their way into real-world change, without ever really doing something about it. I've talked to several people over this issue, mostly because I'm one of the biggest offenders of this. I'm a Pisces, so I have a very strong tendency to sit and dream big about things without ever taking action to make these dreams a reality. I've wasted many many years of my life praying and wishing and dreaming for change but in the end I've always just been a dreamer. Nothing more. It's only been recently however that I finally got fed up enough to start to take action, and my life has finally started down a path of fulfilling these dreams. That's why when I see people in the same place I've been, I try to emphasize taking action as much as I can. Not as a means of condescendingly preaching at them, but (hopefully) in trying to inspire them that it can happen for them as well.

Obviously you're not one of those people and to be aiming at your doctorate you're definitely nothing like me. I'm 24 and have yet to go to college. I'm actually just now in the process of searching out financial aid options for going back to school.

So please understand that all I had to go on were a few short sentences and my own memories and past experiences, which is no way to truly tell where someone is in their spiritual walk. I'll be more careful not to make too many assumptions in the future, I promise!
Old 22-08-2017, 11:24 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:

i'm sorry for your breakup. it's frustrating reading for the same sign (my ex is aquarius too) and seeing that they might start a new rel. it makes me happy and sad.
Old 26-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Master
yep.....................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔