Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Master

please tell us of it.

kk
Old 09-01-2015, 11:09 AM
Suspended

l think the book 'Retrocognition' might be better than stuff by M.Newton etc..
lt's based on the work by waldo vieira who has been astral projecting since the age of 9. Waldo vieira actually says it's more important to know about our 'life between lives' (immediately prior to this one) than it is to know about past lives..
This is written by one of his students -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Retrocogniti.../dp/0970213166

Quote:
Retrocognitions: An Investigation Into the Memories of Past Lives and the Periods Between Lives

In this work consciousness researcher Wagner Alegretti summarizes more than a decade of research on retrocognitions (reincarnation or past-life recall) and related phenomena including clairvoyance, déjà vu, intuition, and the out-of-body experience (OBE). Extending beyond conventional research and the materialistic paradigm, this book emphasizes retrocognitions produced during OBEs. It also covers the recollection of periods between one human life and another. Alegretti elucidates these concepts in a rational and objective manner, with no mysticism or over-extrapolation. A number of techniques are given for inducing the experience, as well as several means of optimizing one's chances of success. It is one of the most complete and up-to-date references on this topic, and is an essential reference for anyone wishing to study the phenomenon of retrocognition.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Master

durgaa

i am so glad you are open to this. the life between lives is so important. so are the OBEs. meeting the masters that are spoken about as you plan a life is reallly great. the ting is, you can sit with them unconnected to planning a life.

this is what i did for years as i went to a school at night. the school was not in this realm. this is also where i was taught about the 12 chakras that you accused me of being from a lower realm. it was not channeled info. it was a class.

kk
Old 10-01-2015, 02:13 AM
Suspended

Quote:
this is what i did for years as i went to a school at night. the school was not in this realm. this is also where i was taught about the 12 chakras that you accused me of being from a lower realm. it was not channeled info. it was a class.

Kkfern, sorry if l was offensive at the time.
Of course, lt will still depend on which realm your class was and how high the teacher's knowledge was. We have to be constantly vigilant in these things..
l mean l know there are new-agers out there who say there are 12 chakras+ , but usually l find their version is not the same or something isn't right. l'm not saying your version isn't right, because l'm not qualified to do that. All l know is that my Teachers described experiencing 12 chakras when their kundalini awakened (and they were saying this nearly 80 years ago - so there is nothing new in what new-age channelers are saying today).

Quote:
The tantrics recognize seven chakras,' I believe. Theon (occult teacher) said he knew of more, specifically two below the body and three above. That is my experience as well - I know of twelve chakras. And really, the contact with the Divine Consciousness is there (Mother motions above the head), not here (at the top of the head). One must surge up above

Mel and Nichole (apparent twinflames) believe that every twinflame alive today was born with a 12 chakra system, but nobody else (as far as l can tell) - sounds a bit far-fetched to me..we are evolving as a species, but probably not in the way he imagines. He sounds a bit delusional to me, but idk..
Here's there video if you want to see it:

http://youtu.be/yJAfHl0MvAw
Old 10-01-2015, 04:32 AM
Master

that is one thing about my teachers. they are never wrong. i am never quite sure if i am right. but i know they are never wrong. i have tested them for over 30 years.

kk
Old 30-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Ascender

Ive read the Discovery Of Souls book, is it worth shelling out for his other books? Usually later books are just the earlier books with add ons?

Just a question on this, has fraud and the hypnotist implanting memories been conclusively ruled out?

Also there is a theory that things like this and reincarnation cases with children and mediumship may be down to a Psi phenomenon where the deceased leaves a psychic footprint, like ripples in a pond upon death; it's not that the deceased have survived or that people are really remembering their past lives but that the living are picking up this left over data??