Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-09-2018, 02:52 AM
Ascender
Lightbulb Healing alcoholism?

I wonder if attempting to help a beloved alcoholic from afar could. be heald? Or mental illness?
Old 23-09-2018, 04:10 AM
Master

alcoholism is fairly hard to heal as the person has astral parasites from it which are like egging them on to drink causing them to crave it even more. One can kill those but if the person drinks again they attract them back or they reform.

Mental illness isnt easy to heal either as the person really needs to also be working on their selves, thought patterns and on trying to be positive. I wouldnt attempt to heal mental illness without the person also trying to help themselves same goes with alcoholism.

but yes it is possible for someone to heal those things but both of those usually take work from the other person too and can take a lot of work to heal. The person needs to also "want to" be healed. Is the alcoholic trying to give up? eg alcoholics anonymous or anything?

As to if distance healing can help something. It can be as or almost as effective as hands on energy healing. The type of issue is more of a problem
Old 23-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Administrator
Healing anyone will only work if the person is open to being healed.alcohol is another thing,the person has to admit to themselves that they have a problem.
that is better done by support via a group etc,
Mental illness is not so easy to heal either as you don't know the reason for the illness is it through a genuine illness or drug taking etc.
I was told I needed to see a psychiatrist when I was growing up not through taking anything but for being born seeing and hearing spirit.so you can see it is not so easy.

Namaste
Old 25-09-2018, 05:30 AM
Experiencer

Any attempt to help a loved one is a boon. Another question: does the person himself want help?
Old 27-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Ascender
I am a medium. Two spirits have presented themselves to be of support to him.
He is acting paranoid now and admits it.I have not tried to mention the second spirit. He is confused and fearful of what he doesn't understand. I also think there is another MI going on. We are barely speaking. I am sad. I know I can only try to help on the astral plane so much.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:45 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
alcoholism is fairly hard to heal as the person has astral parasites from it which are like egging them on to drink causing them to crave it even more. One can kill those but if the person drinks again they attract them back or they reform.
Was watching a very drunk persons behaviour the other week at a dinner event, iv seen drunk people before of course but this time i was just really observing them, they were behaving not how they normally would, very loud an obnoxious, laughing, messing things up on the table and i though its as if another being is working through them here and enjoying itself, thats what it looked like, after a while they even got violent too.. perhaps this is why alcohol is called "spirits"

Another thing i have seen people do, not a whole lot but there is something iv seen some do, its insult people who walk past them but they do it in a way where it seems they have no control and im not talking about tourettes or anything its people who are on drugs maybe, people would walk past them an they insult them or say something about them, its like a continues rant sometimes with yelling too. I once stopped to talk to a woman yelling out insults to every one who past by and she also seemed hurt as well, or thought every one hated her, so perhaps an overload of emotional pain that they are trying to get out of there system.. but again with the frantic insults and just there behaviour seems like something else is there too at times, i know in some cases there are other influences.. but just felt like sharing.