Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Badger1777

A generally lovely person

Sorry, I didn't know where to put this thread, my gut instinct said to put it in affirmations so here it is.

Today, I took my family to a theme park.

As my 5 year old son was waiting with his mum to go on one ride, I noticed a kid kicking the metal gate outside of the ride operator's hut. Just inside, the ride operator, a lady, was relaxing on a very uncomfortable looking chair. There was a clear empathic link between me and her. I thought, sarcastically, "that's not annoying at all", thinking of the kid kicking the gate. At that point, the lady in the chair opened her eyes, and gave me the most amazing smile.

The ride stopped, and she stood up to open the exit gate. She held her head for a moment on the gate post, clearly exhausted. I'd moved position at this point ready to watch my son on the ride. I thought "you poor girl, you are clearly exhausted". The again, I felt a connection inside, and outside she looked straight at me and issued the warmest smile.

The ride went on, I took some photos of my son, then I noticed that one kid was disappointed. The up/down controls were not working for him, so his 'aeroplane' was not lifting on its hydraulics when he pulled the levers. I thought to myself "oh, poor kid", and then once again felt something in my heart, looked round and saw the ride operator lady just turning her head from this kid, with a sympathetic look, towards me, with a warm smile.

Don't get me wrong, there was no infatuation or anything. This was just a purely warm connection. I would be happy to give this lady a big tight squeezy hug, but nothing more than that. I hope she gets some good quality sleep tonight. But nothing romantic or sexual. She was just lovely. She must have seen thousands of kids pass her in the queue today alone, never mind throughout the summer season. She is probably on minimum wage, yet the signals I received loud and clear were that she still had compassion for every single individual she encountered.

There was one point where I was tempted to actually tell her in words that I appreciated her work, but I as soon as I even thought that, I sensed, almost telepathically, "I know, I appreciate that you've noticed, but lets just move on", so I didn't.
Old 21-08-2014, 03:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Lovely story, thank you for sharing Badger
Old 21-08-2014, 05:34 AM
Ascender
What a great experience. She sounds like a really sweet person :)
Old 24-08-2014, 12:44 AM
Falhalterra

Sounds like an Empathetic link, which is pretty great when that happens. :)
Old 25-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Master
that was wonderful, and she didn't need to hear it from you- she felt it :)
Old 25-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Aerin328

Great story, thank you for sharing!
Old 25-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Administrator
Maybe you had an Empathetic link to this woman, its a nice story
not all who work on these rides are low paid she could have been a family member.as for her being tired its heavy work to maintain the rides.and that has to be done on a regular basis.

Namaste
Old 25-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Master

What a wonderful telling. It's times like these that we realize just how powerful and interconnected we are. You just "reminded" me of that.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:58 AM
Knower
Wow great story! Thanks for sharing
Old 26-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Master
"It takes one (lovely person) to know one..."