Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 26-07-2014, 08:48 AM
onewithall

a couple of possible theorys for now

This is wat came..... i mean to define nothing to the finite possibility intentially nor r these words from any form of experience but rather ideas of which formed in my mind whilsts attempting to let go of the illusion, i hope you lads enjoy this

How can something not be, if u believe it to be...? Isn't everything u believe to be, in existence? If not then u must not believe it?

Everything is true as long as i choose to believe it

Wats telling me these things... not my mind but the entity which expands infinity In time space and all realities currently co existing... which is me for i am one with god... I am god..? God is not an idea to b thought up and labeled but is simply being

When i am thinking and i catch my mind coming to a conclusion it has reached once before... that's when i choose to b silent within to let more productive thoughts be found amongst the infinite wisdom of being.

Once u realize ur beliefes are reality... no matter wat u believe then u no ur belief will create the desire so then u become able to believe anything u desire... for u no it to b true

Every single action has lessons to b learned from them... the lessons to be learned from each action is infinite.......the lessons to be learned from each action out of the infinity of actions is infinite

Y would u let someone else create ur own reality?

I'm currently living in 2 realities that i am aware of... that right now i choose to think i am aware of
1. Beatles originally sang lucy in the sky
2. John Lennon originally sang lucy in the sky with diamonds
3? Infinite other possibilities... this third reality is surely an added infinity to the first 2 realities? If someone informs me that Beatles sang lsd originally and i choose to believe that... then i will no longer believe the John Lennon reality thus erasing it from my existence unless i can fully believe one and believe the other then all the other realities will b pretty easy to accept... is this is? Of course it is as i know it is.... but "unfortunately" for me I only think i no

The reality of my words are only as you yourself percieve them...? If u can choose not to percieve... or judge them... then congratulations my brother for you are right here with me already. You are me.

U can effectively time travel... and indeed evertime u imagine a future which will not become the now... u have made it now from now so imagining the future is you ccoming from that imagination to the now... u have travelled back in time

Although time travel may b possible via imagining the future or past u can not change what is... the eternal now

So if visualizing the future creates that future that means when u visualise/create. A reality all u have to do to achieve that reality is follow the path that has to exist for that future. ... follow the path to your own creation... alternately I suppose u could simply go to another reality where your future already exists... both techniqes are the same

What "i" write is only true if the person reading this believes it to b so, thus making it so... the people living the realities where this is not true (because they choose not to believe) these people live and co exist on anothDr field of reality... so if u do not believe this then it is not true.

Being crazy is simply someone trying to convince another that"my" reality is correct and not the one the other person is experiencing... no one is crazy they just have realities which collide with a seperate" collective reality which others who think just cus there reality is the the normal one then someone's reality who dosnt sync does not have the right reality

Imagining urself in a car crash and then it doesn't happen means uve gone back in time and altered the present accordingly in which your car does not crash

I've achieved my goal to become crazy.... at least that wouldve been my opinion of myself lastnight... I'm not sure i can go back so b careful not to create an undesired reality u may get stuck but u can always count on the now to bring u back to waht is... the eternal now
Old 23-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Master
A couple of possible theorys for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewithall
This is wat came..... i mean to define nothing to the finite possibility intentially nor r these words from any form of experience but rather ideas of which formed in my mind whilsts attempting to let go of the illusion, i hope you lads enjoy this

How can something not be, if u believe it to be...? Isn't everything u believe to be, in existence? If not then u must not believe it?

Everything is true as long as i choose to believe it

Wats telling me these things... not my mind but the entity which expands infinity In time space and all realities currently co existing... which is me for i am one with god... I am god..? God is not an idea to b thought up and labeled but is simply being

When i am thinking and i catch my mind coming to a conclusion it has reached once before... that's when i choose to b silent within to let more productive thoughts be found amongst the infinite wisdom of being.

Once u realize ur beliefes are reality... no matter wat u believe then u no ur belief will create the desire so then u become able to believe anything u desire... for u no it to b true

Every single action has lessons to b learned from them... the lessons to be learned from each action is infinite.......the lessons to be learned from each action out of the infinity of actions is infinite

Y would u let someone else create ur own reality?

I'm currently living in 2 realities that i am aware of... that right now i choose to think i am aware of
1. Beatles originally sang lucy in the sky
2. John Lennon originally sang lucy in the sky with diamonds
3? Infinite other possibilities... this third reality is surely an added infinity to the first 2 realities? If someone informs me that Beatles sang lsd originally and i choose to believe that... then i will no longer believe the John Lennon reality thus erasing it from my existence unless i can fully believe one and believe the other then all the other realities will b pretty easy to accept... is this is? Of course it is as i know it is.... but "unfortunately" for me I only think i no

The reality of my words are only as you yourself percieve them...? If u can choose not to percieve... or judge them... then congratulations my brother for you are right here with me already. You are me.

U can effectively time travel... and indeed evertime u imagine a future which will not become the now... u have made it now from now so imagining the future is you ccoming from that imagination to the now... u have travelled back in time

Although time travel may b possible via imagining the future or past u can not change what is... the eternal now

So if visualizing the future creates that future that means when u visualise/create. A reality all u have to do to achieve that reality is follow the path that has to exist for that future. ... follow the path to your own creation... alternately I suppose u could simply go to another reality where your future already exists... both techniqes are the same

What "i" write is only true if the person reading this believes it to b so, thus making it so... the people living the realities where this is not true (because they choose not to believe) these people live and co exist on anothDr field of reality... so if u do not believe this then it is not true.

Being crazy is simply someone trying to convince another that"my" reality is correct and not the one the other person is experiencing... no one is crazy they just have realities which collide with a seperate" collective reality which others who think just cus there reality is the the normal one then someone's reality who dosnt sync does not have the right reality

Imagining urself in a car crash and then it doesn't happen means uve gone back in time and altered the present accordingly in which your car does not crash

I've achieved my goal to become crazy.... at least that wouldve been my opinion of myself lastnight... I'm not sure i can go back so b careful not to create an undesired reality u may get stuck but u can always count on the now to bring u back to waht is... the eternal now

Onewithall,

I like your perspective. We, each and every one, are truly, One With ALL. How ?

There are no beginnings or endings to......NOW.

Time is merely a name we have mutually agreed amongst ourselves to erroneously describe the experience of partitioning Eternity into segments.

Designations of past, present, future are what WE utilize to pretend that the ONE is divisible into those segments. It only appears to US that we are somehow in the middle, moving in time from what we call the past toward what we call the future.

Eternity CANNOT BE DIVIDED into parts.....because the Reality itself is ONE, INDIVISABLE WHOLE.

We think that because we've agreed that there is a Tuesday on our calendars that there really IS a span of time called Tuesday. Similarly we think that because the hands of our clocks are oriented with the longer one pointing in one direction while the shorter hand points in another, we actually believe that designates a real "hour" in a real day ("it's 3 o'clock").

In the "territory" in which we TRULY live, RIGHT NOW WHILE YOU ARE READING THIS, there is NO SUCH THING as an hour, or a second, or a minute, or a day, or night, or Tuesday, or 2019, 2029, or beginnings or ends.

Eternity is the true Reality in which we live, move, and have our Being. There is no "future" OR "history" in which ETERNITY, Itself CAN change. Eternity CONTAINS all futures and all histories, not the reverse.

As author Baird Spalding says in the first reference, ”Becoming aware of yourself as a spiritual being, offspring of an infinite spiritual system and one with all the powers and capacities within that system, is the very essence of attainment. To grow from the present state of awareness of himself as a material being and into the consciousness that he is a spiritual being contains the full secret of man's attainment.' Man's nature cannot be reversed for he always remains a spiritual being. He can only reverse his notion of himself. Instead of doing this, he should reverse his mistaken idea that he is a material being and retain the truth that he is a spiritual being created in the image and likeness of God."

The Creator Himself IS the VERY pattern by which mankind was made. Our Father also created Jesus just as He created us...the exact Spirit and Likeness of Himself. Jesus' message and reason for coming to this earthly dimension was to show us, in as stark, as uncompromising, and as definitive a manner as possible, that we are as He is, which is as our Creator endowed us all to be, and that is as immortal, Spiritual beings who are the Spirit and Image of our Creator. Jesus is, even TODAY, trying to show us what is possible for ANY OF US, not what is ONLY possible for Him.

That’s because we have forgotten that we were created AS the Spirit and Image of the Creator and are like unto Him. Being like unto Him, we are immortal Spiritual Beings, NOT physical beings. We are Spiritual Beings like He is!

As Spiritual Beings, there are NO temporal OR spatial "borders" for us, either. As Spiritual Beings, being every where and every when AT ONCE means there are no partitions called "past", "present" OR "future". THIS is Who we are and THIS is what IS perfect, as well as natural, to us in our proper estate. Not after we die! I mean right NOW as you read these very words.

Don't believe me ??

Consider that the ONLY reason we CAN act as if there are passing days and nights is BECAUSE the rotation of the Earth on its axis makes the sun APPEAR to be rising in the east and setting in the west. Outside of this rotation, there IS NO occurrence called night OR day. Ironically, if the Earth were rotating in the OTHER direction, we would STILL act as if days and nights occur in succession.

Do you REALLY, ACTUALLY believe you are 30 years old (or ANY number you prefer) because the Earth rotates on its axis while revolving around the Sun....just because you've celebrated a certain number of birthdays recorded on an artifact filled with made-up designations called dates ???

If you were a citizen of Mars, which rotates on its axis faster than Earth's rotation, but takes LONGER to rotate around the Sun, would you consider yourself OLDER than your Earth neighbor ?

What does all this have to do with time ? The answer is that time has NOTHING TO DO with who you really are.

The Creator Himself IS the VERY pattern by which mankind was made. Jesus' message and reason for coming to this earthly dimension was to show us, in as stark, as uncompromising, and as definitive a manner as possible, that we are as He is, which is as our Creator endowed us all to be, and that is as immortal, Spiritual beings who are the Spirit and Image of our Creator. We are NOT physical beings. We are Spiritual Beings like He is! Our Father created Jesus just as He created us...the exact Spirit and Likeness of Himself. We are PERFECTLY CREATED SPIRITUAL BEINGS, who have forgotten Who we are to such an extent that we believe we must use clocks and calendars to tell us where and when we are.

Just as Creation acts as One, there is really no such place where "you" begin and where Creation ends; and similarly, there is no dividing line between a "universal self"and an "individual self".

Ego gives the false appearance (illusion) that "a part OF" the Whole is "apart FROM" the Whole.

"Individual" really means; cannot be divided from, or separated from, the One Whole I AM into parts.

The 'individual' self and the 'universal' Self are One and the Same.

"I, the individual self" is really the Whole I AM expressing Itself as "a part of the Whole"....you.

God is the I AM of all. We live, move, and have our Being in Him. And beside Him there is no other.

I AM THAT I AM AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO OTHER.

The Creator and the Created are one.

The Knower and the Known are one.

The Universal and the individual are one.

I and my Father are one.

Understanding THAT is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end, of the matter.

"As above, so below".......as One.

If God is One, and God is ALL THERE IS.....then there is no one else to BE anyone or anything else.

.......so Who does that make us as "offspring of an infinite spiritual system and one with all the powers and capacities within that system" ?

You know Who, don't you?......you don't even have to say it.

"I and my Father are One"....is just as true of you as it is of all...

…..Created as the very Spirit and Image of God, Himself, we ALREADY live with our Creator in the "territory" of Eternity....as One.......NOW !!

The Creator is Who WE, and EACH OTHER, are !!

I AM THAT I AM AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO OTHER

......means exactly that.

Reference: Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East
Volumes 1 - 6 by author Baird T. Spalding

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...72&postcount=8

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...3&postcount=84