Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-08-2014, 08:28 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Do you dare believe that you have the power to manifest anything your ♡ desires?

No. Because it just doesn't happen that way. The universe might not care to adjust to my desires; and at a more earthly level people around might not accord either. With a completely open mind I spent time trying this stuff and concluded it will work some of the time, for some desires, not others.

I also think it wrong to try this on where people are involved - getting a contract of work, fine, but when it affects individuals, such as wanting to attract someone, no. One mustn't trespass in the firmaments of other people.
Old 21-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:

Originally posted by Blueclover

Awww, lovely story!

Thanks Blueclover.....a blessing indeed I believe

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 21-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:

Originally posted by Hope33

Beautiful story loveyduck...

I too believe in the power of prayer and have been "saved" from what seemed to be the end quite a few times. Had some very extraordinary things happen on several occasions...

Thanks Hope

Yeah :).....have never doubted that extraordinary things can manifest. My faith is strong as is yours it seems

Jesus Christ

Old 21-08-2014, 12:40 PM
My love connection with God is ongoing for years now...so
often I can just think something and He, I dunno, makes it happen...
Isn't that the way of loving parents? You should see my dog's toys!

So I'm driving 3 hrs to a huge International Art Show with a friend...
As I pass a local exit leaving town, I think ...'Gee, I wish I had time and could stop to get some pycnogenal.'
(Now, is that an obscure enough thought/desire? Lol.)

When we reach the town we immediately stop to pee.
I see a Thrift Store and get excited, 'Let's go in THERE!'

As I am shopping, I feel a subtle nudge to turn around and to directly look at this shelf...
There are 2 unopened bottles by Schiff of Pycnogenal for 86 cents each.
And a pair of reading glasses that match my blonde hair.
(at that time pycnogenal could be $18-36 depending on the company.)

Was I surprised? No. Did I get a grateful tear...Oh yeah.

Just loving God and knowing He loves you so much, for me, has
been the most powerful "LOA"...He loves being loved and acknowledged
for the Lover He Is.
He is Ever Present...I find Him to be 'doting"...sp?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My love connection with God is ongoing for years now...so
often I can just think something and He, I dunno, makes it happen...
Isn't that the way of loving parents? You should see my dog's toys!

So I'm driving 3 hrs to a huge International Art Show with a friend...
As I pass a local exit leaving town, I think ...'Gee, I wish I had time and could stop to get some pycnogenal.'
(Now, is that an obscure enough thought/desire? Lol.)

When we reach the town we immediately stop to pee.
I see a Thrift Store and get excited, 'Let's go in THERE!'

As I am shopping, I feel a subtle nudge to turn around and to directly look at this shelf...
There are 2 unopened bottles by Schiff of Pycnogenal for 86 cents each.
And a pair of reading glasses that match my blonde hair.
(at that time pycnogenal could be $18-36 depending on the company.)

Was I surprised? No. Did I get a grateful tear...Oh yeah.

Just loving God and knowing He loves you so much, for me, has
been the most powerful "LOA"...He loves being loved and acknowledged
for the Lover He Is.
He is Ever Present...I find Him to be 'doting"...sp?
another great story thank u for sharing
Old 21-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Ascender
I'm not sure if this story I want to share fits the thread but ill share it anyway :)

At this particular time in my life, I had been having some wonderful spiritual experiences happening. Still, I would at times wonder if my imagination was willing the need to believe in such occurrences. ( after many things happening I might add...I was still questioning )

This particular time, I had had some encounters though OBE experiences with what I believed was an Angel....be it a higher entity being of the spiritual kind or some loving guide...helping me adjust to an awareness that was growing at some rapid speed.

Anyway, Angels were on my mind a lot. I had been reading a bit about them too, the book I had been reading actually told you how you could bring them into your life. So, before I went to sleep one night, I asked for a sign - that would manifest and show me, that if I did ask for a sign or help...it would happen therefore convincing me of manifestation requests! Then I went to sleep.

When I woke in the morning, I found a feather on my bedside , on the floor. Of course, I was excited and surprised , I was like WOW! By the way, I don't sleep beneath anything but sheets, and I didn't have duck down pillows :). I asked myself , could this be THE sign? Half believing it was and still skeptical at the Same time. Mind was playing havoc on me. Sooooo....

Believe it or not lol, I picked up the feather and asked for another sign, apologising before hand for having questioned this occurrence in the first place, and promised that I would never doubt again - if the second sign came to me.

About an hour later, I was driving my daughter to school. Lived in a rural area, not much traffic on the road , and a car was coming towards me. My eyes were drawn to its registration plate number as it came closer . Who , looks at that sort of thing right? Usually , we would look at the occupants of the car.....

The registration plate read .......Divine1 !!

I've never questioned again Kam :).

Jesus Christ

Old 21-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
I'm not sure if this story I want to share fits the thread but ill share it anyway :)

At this particular time in my life, I had been having some wonderful spiritual experiences happening. Still, I would at times wonder if my imagination was willing the need to believe in such occurrences. ( after many things happening I might add...I was still questioning )

This particular time, I had had some encounters though OBE experiences with what I believed was an Angel....be it a higher entity being of the spiritual kind or some loving guide...helping me adjust to an awareness that was growing at some rapid speed.

Anyway, Angels were on my mind a lot. I had been reading a bit about them too, the book I had been reading actually told you how you could bring them into your life. So, before I went to sleep one night, I asked for a sign - that would manifest and show me, that if I did ask for a sign or help...it would happen therefore convincing me of manifestation requests! Then I went to sleep.

When I woke in the morning, I found a feather on my bedside , on the floor. Of course, I was excited and surprised , I was like WOW! By the way, I don't sleep beneath anything but sheets, and I didn't have duck down pillows :). I asked myself , could this be THE sign? Half believing it was and still skeptical at the Same time. Mind was playing havoc on me. Sooooo....

Believe it or not lol, I picked up the feather and asked for another sign, apologising before hand for having questioned this occurrence in the first place, and promised that I would never doubt again - if the second sign came to me.

About an hour later, I was driving my daughter to school. Lived in a rural area, not much traffic on the road , and a car was coming towards me. My eyes were drawn to its registration plate number as it came closer . Who , looks at that sort of thing right? Usually , we would look at the occupants of the car.....

The registration plate read .......Divine1 !!

I've never questioned again Kam :).
wow Lovey thats super cool thank u for sharing
Old 21-08-2014, 02:53 PM
onewhosearches

I am definitely a believer that you can manifest anything that is right for you. I've been doing it since I was a child. For me it's so simple, I just think of what I want and before long, it comes into my life. What seems to be a stumbling block to me is manifesting the big things. I have no problem with little things but I seem to run into issues with “the big stuff”. For example, due to current circumstances, I wrote in my manifesting journal that I wanted a comfortable home that would fulfill all of my needs and that it was a pleasure to be in that home. Each morning, I walk to the beach to meditate and take the same route each day. On this particularly morning as I was walking by a home that I had long admired, I saw the sign in the yard stating the house was for sale. Was I ever doing a happy dance! Now comes the part that is tricky. How do I take this to the next level in order that finances line up for me to get that home? Appreciate your thoughts.
Old 21-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewhosearches
I am definitely a believer that you can manifest anything that is right for you. I've been doing it since I was a child. For me it's so simple, I just think of what I want and before long, it comes into my life. What seems to be a stumbling block to me is manifesting the big things. I have no problem with little things but I seem to run into issues with “the big stuff”. For example, due to current circumstances, I wrote in my manifesting journal that I wanted a comfortable home that would fulfill all of my needs and that it was a pleasure to be in that home. Each morning, I walk to the beach to meditate and take the same route each day. On this particularly morning as I was walking by a home that I had long admired, I saw the sign in the yard stating the house was for sale. Was I ever doing a happy dance! Now comes the part that is tricky. How do I take this to the next level in order that finances line up for me to get that home? Appreciate your thoughts.
Hi nice to meet u and thank u for posting ...id say keep believing ...dont worry ab the hows just keep ur faith that it will happen ...it looks like ur seeing some results so far so dont doubt now keep going and see wat happens :) and even if u dont get that particular home keep ur vibration high and be persistent until u manifest ur dream home:) Sometimes what we want doesnt come to us as we expected it but it will stil manifest :) Keep us updated i wish u the best
Old 21-08-2014, 06:28 PM
Kamila

HOW TO CREATE A MANIFESTATION POSTER??

Heres a cool article ....id love to hear if u guys hv tried this yet...it sounds like a fun project cutting out pics of something u wish for and pasting them onto a poster ....(feeling excited) oh i got so excited i almost forgot the link http://www.living-success.com/creati...tation-poster/