Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-06-2014, 07:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Manifestation experience

Today I was down town eating my lunch and it was a beautiful day and there was a guy busking a few meters in front of me. He was really good. And some of the songs he was playing/singing really touched my heart. Anyway, I really wanted to put some money in his case but I didn't have even a penny with me, which upset me a little. I had been there about fifteen minutes when I thought this and no one had come up to put any money in. So I said to Self 'someone put some money in his case for me?' and lo and behold two different people within the next minute came up and put some money in. After about another 15 minutes with no one else coming up to put money in I had the feeling again that I really wished I had money to give him. So I made the same request of Self that other people would come along again and put money in for me. And again another two different people came up in succession and put money in! I stayed about another fifteen minutes and just before I left loads of other people came and put money in. And I left still sad that I had no money but content that other people had put money in for me. Definitely an experience of manifestation
Old 15-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Yes, and this is how simple it is.

Thank you for sharing this to inspire us all.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, and this is how simple it is.

Thank you for sharing this to inspire us all.

No worries

I had another one the other day with trying to find a parking space at the beach! I'm sure this is a common one. Mother was driving around in circles for ages looking for a space and there was none because it was so packed and so I made a request of Self saying 'let there be a parking space up ahead', and then I said to my mother that there would be a parking space up ahead.

Well, when we got there there was a space but the car in front of us nabbed it! But there was a junction there and as we turned there was another space for us right there, barely a few meters away. So.. yet another manifestation. A double one, actually. Because someone else took our space (maybe they didn't mean to park there originally and it was a last minute decision or something) due to the nature of free will around us there was like a backup prepared for us, which is pretty awesome. I think it says a lot about how our lives work actually.

I'm loving playing with this though, it's quite fun!
Old 21-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Experiencer

I love your manifestation experiences! Thanks for sharing them. If more come along, please let us know.
Old 29-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Master
Manifestation experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Today I was down town eating my lunch and it was a beautiful day and there was a guy busking a few meters in front of me. He was really good. And some of the songs he was playing/singing really touched my heart. Anyway, I really wanted to put some money in his case but I didn't have even a penny with me, which upset me a little. I had been there about fifteen minutes when I thought this and no one had come up to put any money in. So I said to Self 'someone put some money in his case for me?' and lo and behold two different people within the next minute came up and put some money in. After about another 15 minutes with no one else coming up to put money in I had the feeling again that I really wished I had money to give him. So I made the same request of Self that other people would come along again and put money in for me. And again another two different people came up in succession and put money in! I stayed about another fifteen minutes and just before I left loads of other people came and put money in. And I left still sad that I had no money but content that other people had put money in for me. Definitely an experience of manifestation

ScarlettHayden,

Would it surprise you to realize that your request, "So I said to Self 'someone put some money in his case for me?'"

....was accomplished because 'all the "others" were putting some money in his case AS you ??

Yes...as you.

As to leaving the scene "still feeling sad that you had no money, but content that other people had put money in for me."

....consider that the expected, or even the "unexpected", realization of our desires is NOT accomplished by us as individuals, though it seems to appear that way. The reason that "...not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without our Father knowing it...." is because our Father, or the SuperConscious Mind...IS the sparrow; IS the ground upon which it falls; IS you desiring to manifest the "fulfillment" of the busker's case; IS the busker himself, IS every atom of the money you saw dropped into his case by passers-by, each of Whom is as much an integral perspective WITHIN the Universal One Mind....as is each and every one of US, experiencing the "unexpected" vectors THROUGH WHICH our own desires come to be manifested.

How do I, who was not "there" having lunch with you, know this ? Let's put it this way: In light of the aforementioned scenario above, where do you think the desire you felt so keenly came from ? (yes! ....from the busker's desire for his case to be filled...manifesting itself AS you AND all the passers-by fulfilling it)....as One. We are EACH connected to, and inextricably part, of ALL THERE IS....including the 'money' you sadly thought you did not have sufficient supply.

From the 2nd reference: ".....we shall not think of our purpose as contingent on any conditions whatever, but shall know that by forming the idea of it in the absolute, and maintaining that idea, we have shaped the first cause into the desired form and can await the result with cheerful expectancy."

.....which I hope you now see includes the fulfillment of your own needs for money at any time. The means may not always be immediately apparent, any more than you knew beforehand, how the busker's case could be filled when you had nothing in your pocket...though you are always inextricably connected to all the means in the Universe with which to fulfill them perfectly for yourself and others, as you experienced in your post.

How is it possible that 'all the "others" were putting some money in his case AS you ??

"Love thy neighbor as thyself, because thy neighbor is Thyself".

Hope this, and the references below, helps you continue manifesting the Love you saw perfectly and irrefutably demonstrated before you....through your irrevocable connection to ALL THERE IS....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=13

Reference: http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/elms/ The Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science by Thomas Troward (Chapter 9 CAUSES AND CONDITIONS.
Old 29-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
ScarlettHayden,

Would it surprise you to realize that your request, "So I said to Self 'someone put some money in his case for me?'"

....was accomplished because 'all the "others" were putting some money in his case AS you ??

Yes...as you.

As to leaving the scene "still feeling sad that you had no money, but content that other people had put money in for me."

....consider that the expected, or even the "unexpected", realization of our desires is NOT accomplished by us as individuals, though it seems to appear that way. The reason that "...not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without our Father knowing it...." is because our Father, or the SuperConscious Mind...IS the sparrow; IS the ground upon which it falls; IS you desiring to manifest the "fulfillment" of the busker's case; IS the busker himself, IS every atom of the money you saw dropped into his case by passers-by, each of Whom is as much an integral perspective WITHIN the Universal One Mind....as is each and every one of US, experiencing the "unexpected" vectors THROUGH WHICH our own desires come to be manifested.

How do I, who was not "there" having lunch with you, know this ? Let's put it this way: In light of the aforementioned scenario above, where do you think the desire you felt so keenly came from ? (yes! ....from the busker's desire for his case to be filled...manifesting itself AS you AND all the passers-by fulfilling it)....as One. We are EACH connected to, and inextricably part, of ALL THERE IS....including the 'money' you sadly thought you did not have sufficient supply.

From the 2nd reference: ".....we shall not think of our purpose as contingent on any conditions whatever, but shall know that by forming the idea of it in the absolute, and maintaining that idea, we have shaped the first cause into the desired form and can await the result with cheerful expectancy."

.....which I hope you now see includes the fulfillment of your own needs for money at any time. The means may not always be immediately apparent, any more than you knew beforehand, how the busker's case could be filled when you had nothing in your pocket...but that you are always inextricably connected to all the means in the Universe with which to fulfill them perfectly for yourself and others, as you experienced in your post.

How is this possible ?

"Love thy neighbor as thyself, because thy neighbor is Thyself".

Hope this, and the references below, helps you continue manifesting the good you saw perfectly and irrefutably demonstrated before you.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=13

Reference: http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/elms/ The Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science by Thomas Troward (Chapter 9 CAUSES AND CONDITIONS.

Thank you. I realized this more or less but you put a nice spin on it.

Old 29-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace222
I love your manifestation experiences! Thanks for sharing them. If more come along, please let us know.

Sure thing!
Old 29-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Thank you. I realized this more or less but you put a nice spin on it.

...and yes! It certainly is fun!
Old 01-07-2014, 08:08 PM
bootlered

Hmm. Being a taxi driver I try this all the time, I'll count to sixty and ill get a job. It never works.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:27 AM
azuly

I have a fun story to tell as well.

Every morning I write 10 things I am grateful for and during the day I say various affirmations. This particular day I went to the library and asked the Universe to point me to the book I need to read. I gathered my books and when I was coming closer to the counter ,one book on the bottom was sticking out.All books are always nice and tidy in a row so I picked it up and it was about Orixas (Brazilian spirits) that I always wanted to know more about. I never expected to find it in my small town AND in my language. That was an interesting read.
When I came out I saw I got a parking ticket which really confused me as I thought it is free parking after 4pm. Wardens were just leaving and walked towards them,asking why I got it. I parked in residential street without permit. Ticket was 80euros!! It was my mistake but in my mind I admitted this mistake but also wished to continue to have a positive day. In that second,warden asked me if I ever got ticket before,said no and looked me for few seconds more and said..ok,let this be a warning only,you don't have to pay it. My heart sang and gave him big verbal and mental thank you.
I wanted to bask in those happy emotions and went for a coffee. When it was time to pay,I was told it is already paid for as there was some mix up with the bill. Happy days!

I feel great just thinking about that day :) and hope it made your day too by just reading it:)