Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 02-07-2014, 10:09 AM
bootlered

A nice traffic warden that really is a result.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuly
I have a fun story to tell as well.

Every morning I write 10 things I am grateful for and during the day I say various affirmations. This particular day I went to the library and asked the Universe to point me to the book I need to read. I gathered my books and when I was coming closer to the counter ,one book on the bottom was sticking out.All books are always nice and tidy in a row so I picked it up and it was about Orixas (Brazilian spirits) that I always wanted to know more about. I never expected to find it in my small town AND in my language. That was an interesting read.
When I came out I saw I got a parking ticket which really confused me as I thought it is free parking after 4pm. Wardens were just leaving and walked towards them,asking why I got it. I parked in residential street without permit. Ticket was 80euros!! It was my mistake but in my mind I admitted this mistake but also wished to continue to have a positive day. In that second,warden asked me if I ever got ticket before,said no and looked me for few seconds more and said..ok,let this be a warning only,you don't have to pay it. My heart sang and gave him big verbal and mental thank you.
I wanted to bask in those happy emotions and went for a coffee. When it was time to pay,I was told it is already paid for as there was some mix up with the bill. Happy days!

I feel great just thinking about that day :) and hope it made your day too by just reading it:)

Oh wow, that really is a fun manifestation experience! Thanks for sharing, it really did give me a smile!
Old 02-07-2014, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootlered
A nice traffic warden that really is a result.

Haha yeah, come to think of it.

Not to mention free coffee afterwards. It like you got a double dose of goodness!
Old 18-07-2014, 07:44 PM
diorthotis

There are numerous ways in which manifestations can come about, but judging by your story, you were probably telepathically sending your thoughts to other People, who picked them up and acted accordingly.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by diorthotis
There are numerous ways in which manifestations can come about, but judging by your story, you were probably telepathically sending your thoughts to other People, who picked them up and acted accordingly.

You're probably right. My telepathy skills have been increasing lately, although they still seem to be fairly subconscious.

I assume the people picking up on my thoughts were more sensitive to spirit?