Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-03-2014, 10:37 PM
pens66

Yes, I agree with the above, ignore the stipulation of experience. It just makes me accept this idea I am not good enough - You are worthy and deserve a great job! I do take job rejections as a sign of protection and it was not in my best interest. Anyway, I manifested a recent far fetched position just my envisioning me doing that job and asking the Divine to lead me towards it.

On an Earthly, practical note, I acknowledged my lack of required experience but pointed out that I was a blank slate for them and had not learned bad habits or ways that were hard to change. Skills can be learned by anyone, but not integrity, positivity and accountability which is what you have!
Old 20-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Iammantra

Fear is a challenging part of life and a lot of us find it hard to step outside our comfort zone and get rid of fear.
Old 17-09-2014, 04:48 AM
Firefly5

I know what it feels like; I struggled with a job search myself. But then due to the few events not related to my job search I met someone who was looking to hire someone like me. You never know when and how it comes, so don't give up! make a job search "your job" until you find what you look for, so every day plan time for the research, sending resumes, or even asking around. Show the Universe how much you want it, and it will give you a chance. I sent resumes even to places that required experience I didn't have. What worse could happen? They just wouldn't answer me. But who knows, maybe your qualifications and edication will attract them, and they give you a chance.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

Trust!

What I usually do is not dwell on the outcome. I believe in kind forces leading our way, if we would only listen. Trust that if you don't get a job, it's because something better is coming your way. We don't see the bigger picture, so naturally we get scared.
I once had an amazing job offer out of the blue. It could happen to you, you know. ;)

PS: I forgot to add: Keep looking and spending your time educating yourself. Learn a new language, skill, the internet is fertile with information, profit from it. I am sure something will come up. People say it's bad economy, not enough jobs, please do yourself a favor and ignore that. You are not looking to end unemployment, you are looking for A job. One.
My mother has a saying that I love and shows perfectly what I mean: If you throw a handfull of seeds over a pile of rocks, chances are one of them is going to slide through the cracks, touch the ground, and grow. The job you don't get is just a day closer to the job you want.

Last edited by WonderLau : 07-10-2014 at 11:00 PM. Reason: PS
Old 08-10-2014, 10:04 AM
AllenD

If you are in this forum then you should believe that your inner beliefs create your reality, your consciousness is the cause of the world and not its effect.
Understand that not finding a job because all the jobs you see in the newspaper require years of experience is just a belief you hold inside that this is TRUE, REAL, that this is reality, your reality.
Believe that the infinite wisdom inside can direct you to the perfect job and it will be so.

It is a secret art to understand how to build beliefs a few understand.

Here is a quote from first page by molly775:
"Is to act and feel as if you already have it. The job, or money CANNOT come to you 'if' you keep affirming you dont have it. Jesus said "ask and it shall be given". That simple. You have to believe it ~ BELIEVE IT INTO BEING"

I'll say believe as is. Not BELIEVE IT INTO BEING although that is what will happen when you believe it AS IS in the present moment.