Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-09-2019, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thank you, Sparrow .

Do I have to look at the pictures?

Connect with them in any way you feel is appropriate for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
They look like aliens to me. (Some)

Namaste

If you look at a tree and call it a tree, that is all you shall ever see.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 02-09-2019, 09:21 AM
Guide

Thank you, as ever, dear Sparrow! The messages I’ve been receiving from them thus far are, “Wake up, for the world is waiting for you,” and that the beings in the images are me, that I am a gatekeeper and that my original soul group Kokonosthono are all gatekeepers. I am offering Loving guidance and information to thousands of beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Gatekeepers.

Their message for YOU is accessed through telepathic and energetic communion. The images themselves stand as an interface, which can only be unlocked through a specific heart vibration.

An open heart reveals an open door.
What is behind the door is different for each person.

-Sparrow
Old 02-09-2019, 08:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I accept those meanings. Beautiful art work, indeed.

Cheers BigJohn.
in places where others do not.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Light Worker...

What is seen, heard and felt is subject to the energy through which your eyes, ears and heart connect.
You can also attempt to meditate upon these for a different experience.

-Sparrow

Thanks Sparrow.
in places where others do not.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:35 PM
janielee

Quote:
Connect with them in any way you feel is appropriate for you.

If you look at a tree and call it a tree, that is all you shall ever see.

-Sparrow

Well said, noted, thank you Sparrow.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:26 AM
Newbie ;)

A special thank you

I just joined the forums recently and had a look through your previous posts. Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom with us and anchoring love and light to this reality.

Love and Light,
Dreamwalker
Old 03-09-2019, 11:45 PM
Knower

I looked deeply at all three photos and received these three messages:

You are becoming human.

There is much more for you to learn from your current spirit allies.

Although what is outside may appear alien, what is inside will always come out.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:05 AM
Experiencer

Very nice, and beautiful message. I would say that the message is a good reminder for others.

Blessings.
Old 16-09-2019, 09:16 AM
Newbie ;)

What a beautiful message thank you for opening an rd warming my heart. Sending love back at you beautiful.souls ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Old 19-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Master
Sparrow hello there! it's so good to hear from you and I hope you're doing well

I saw something from 2010...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Beautiful quotes, loveyduck!!!

and SpiritGuideSparrow...thank you so much for your posts.

I am still working through the guided meditation thread. I met some spirit guides last night and they were very reassuring...they gave me a sense of the bigger picture...it was so soothing, even though they were making sure I realised I have work to do

Thank you again for your wonderful thoughts and guidance.

peace/blessings,
7L
Quite so. Where there is illumination of awareness comes acknowledgement of responsibility.
I hope to emphasize such responsibilities here on SpiritualForums.
May your journey to Self, in all its many pathways, be both revealing and fulfilling. May your guides speak profoundly and with wisdom and love.
May yours days and nights continue to expand in value and in anticipation for the promise tomorrow brings.

Blessings. -Sparrow

And I realised 9 years later, after quite a lot of things and years of work and amends, love and healing, forgiveness and reconciliation, I have just finally begun to address the deepest levels mutual heart centre healing/reconciliation. I have finally been forgiven (for my existence, other lives, etc.) at a level where mutual healing and reconciliation of the heart centre is possible. We are not there yet, but all parties are aware and committed to healing and reconciliation...which BTW means my heart centre is finally able to feel again and hold the feeling...getting there anyway. And thus to begin to hold some healing from the guides more deeply, once again, thank GOD. So that I can finally take part in some more focused and sustained direct energy work again. Finally.

For the last 3 to 4 years, I have been on the mend after my heart centre shattered and I could not access, hold, or feel much emotion in the sense of "feeling" lovingkindness or even grief. But I learnt to cope and rely on equanimity and the love that is which is in our very cells. And after almost 4 years, I feel over the summer that my fuller humanity has been slowly returning into my heart centre and my access to it is opening up again. Oddly, I never lost my awareness of my deep love for others in my life, because you can "feel it in your bones", in your very essence. I just didn't "feel" it in my heart centre much because I was unable to access it...and because I had to deal with the PTSD of my experiences, and my add'l horrifying past life memories which I obtained whilst unable to feel much about them except terror and dread...snake brain feelings only.

If my heart centre had not already been shattered, it might have shattered with the past-life connections (the strange fruit I told you I was given in 2016 I think) and the 2017 past-life recall/PTSD. Maybe that was the blessing...because I could just accept matter-of-factly that these things happened and that my love and forgiveness was always present, even right after death. Even a later memory that gave me PTSD for a few years...even now have just been getting over the recurring terror and dread of suffocation by my own son's hand.

Given my numbness, the only painful thing that remained was the deepest awareness of the hatred and loathing that led to my repeated murders. Why did it consistently lead to murder, where did that come from and how did that sustain itself across so many lifetimes? Well, I have recently got info on that and it was very painful to hear from others that there was a conscious choice at some point to live in misalignment and thus we can see all lifetimes were impacted, across space and time. We don't really have all the details, but that much is known. And now that I do have more access to my feelings again as of the last few months, LOL, so it was actually really painful to learn this last bit. But again, the blessing may be that now that this is out in the open at last, the inexplicable actions taken (to murder me) in nearly those lifetimes and even behaviour in this lifetime all becomes more coherent because they have been named and owned -- and thus a different way forward is possible in mutual love and reconciliation.

All things may be put to the good, with authentic love and consideration of the highest good of all, all round. Battle scars and all...

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke