Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 02-03-2020, 03:27 AM
Experiencer
Avoid it ..... i used a long ago wiyh friends...still cannot firget the haunted nights I experinced....
... Staying away from it is best............

God bless you
Old 02-03-2020, 04:59 AM
Master
So what's the difference between using ouija boards as opposed to any other method of divination with regards to bringing "bad" spirits or demons?

Why are Tarot cards or Runes okay to use, whereas ouija boards aren't?
Old 29-03-2020, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
So what's the difference between using ouija boards as opposed to any other method of divination with regards to bringing "bad" spirits or demons?

Why are Tarot cards or Runes okay to use, whereas ouija boards aren't?

Intent.

As far as I am concerned, all forms of divination can be used. Problem is, most people use Ouija boards to 'experiment' with and have a tendency to allow weird 'spirits' to come forth, etc.

Ouija boards, I suspect, might be used for a type of magick that the person may not have any understanding of what they might be 'creating' which might turn around to 'haunt' them.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-03-2020, 06:37 PM
Master

Interesting ... I never heard of warnings against "automatic writing"; nor against "pendulum".
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-03-2020, 08:26 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Interesting ... I never heard of warnings against "automatic writing"; nor against "pendulum".

Good point. At the end of the day isn’t all the same?
Old 17-04-2020, 08:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I've never used one thankfully. I have heard of several stories about them being used and that it brought about bad spirits. If you don't know what you're doing I'd suggest staying away from it altogether. One family I know had to leave the house they were living in. One of the members of the family nearly died from an unknown illness.
Old 04-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Experiencer
Used a homemade one with a friend, as a teen in the early 80's... not a good experience. Never touched one again after that.
Was glad I didn't after hearing bunch of other people experiences with it. The Ouija board only attracts lower energy beings, demons, etc... who likes to fool around and toy with you to say the least.
Know someone who had very accurate results, and ended up paying highly for them... got herself an evil being that stuck around in her house and she had to reach out for help to get rid of it; as nothing she had done had any effect on it.
Like Piscesmoon11 says, I also heard that by using them you open portals that are very difficult to close back.

Cards are different in the sense that you use them to reach down into your intuition, they have symbols that trigger it. They are even used by some psychologist therapists to help their patients. You don't open a portal with them for lower energy beings to communicate with you. Grounding and shielding easily work while reading cards, so that even if you would have a being wanting to lurk over your shoulder while reading it wouldn't be able to step in with its unwanted "2 cents"...

As for automatic writing, I did hear many bad experiences with it, as again this is allowing a spirit being to use your hand to communicate with you. If you end up with the wrong kind you get more than you bargained for... like the ouija board it will be a portal. Same thing with channeling, you can end up with the wrong being using you.

Pendulums are different, they can be used very scientifically if I may say, in the sense that if you are good at it, the pendulum is an object that will detect things like a spring. I liken pendulums to a magnet, or a compass that will point you to a direction. No portal, no communication with spirit beings.
I wish I was good at it but I'm not, the pendulum does swing so my energy does go through it, but besides that it always led me in wild goose chase! lol! so it's pointless for me to use it.

As for runes, i'm not enough familiar with them and haven't known anyone who used them.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 05-08-2020, 11:27 AM
Master

Great reply Shalimar. Your explanations in what happens are very good. Interesting to read.
Old 05-08-2020, 05:47 PM
Guide
I have used Ouija boards a few times. The first time was when I was 10 and my best friend got one for christmas. I went to her house to play with it the day after christmas and her cousin and aunt were visiting. Her cousin was a boy who was 13. He was as annoying as any 13 year old boy and the adults sent him to the bedroom to hang out with us. He made fun of us for playing with the Ouija board so my friend challenged him to come up with a question that only he knew the answer to. It was easy for him because they were not close cousins, like I was with mine.

He asked the name of his girlfriend and the ouija board started spelling it out, after the second letter I knew what it was and said it out loud. Every question he asked was like that. I felt a weird energy and knew the answer at the first letter. I got tired of the planchet being so slow so I would say the answer. After about 4 questions he left muttering that we were crazy. LOL

The ouija board is a tool. You can use it for ill or good, it is not in itself evil, it is your intention and your fear that will bring darkness as with any tool you use without understanding.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Anyone who has to ask why using a ouija board can be risky should not be using one until they have researched the situation.

Last edited by bobjob : 06-08-2020 at 04:32 PM.