Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 25-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Don't forget that many "readers" out there are also false. They likely give out positive readings in hopes that they'll get repeat customers.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:10 AM
Seeker

When I give readings, I focus on the here and now and hate predicting things. Sometimes the person's guides want me to point something out that will likely happen, and I get slightly annoyed but do it anyway. Because, like has been said, I don't really believe in predicting the future as it is not carved in stone.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBird23
When I give readings, I focus on the here and now and hate predicting things. Sometimes the person's guides want me to point something out that will likely happen, and I get slightly annoyed but do it anyway. Because, like has been said, I don't really believe in predicting the future as it is not carved in stone.

Why do you think guides would do this when it never works out?
Old 28-12-2018, 09:46 PM
Newbie ;)

For me its like a muscle. You have to practice and to make readings easier. I never predict anything, the future can change!
Old 04-01-2019, 10:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Nothing is perfect. And to expect perfection is a human thing. Divine. Sounds like a grape to me.
Old 01-06-2019, 03:34 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
Predictions are so iffy, to be honest. They can only be based on what the reader sees AT THE MOMENT THE READING IS DONE. Unfortunately that means that if you get a reading and CHANGE what you would normally have done, you may well change what the reader saw.

Why? Because the future is still somewhat fluid and not carved in stone. At any point in time you or someone who is involved in the prediction could make an unexpected decision or do the opposite of what was most likely they would do.

If a reader says you'll find a great guy with dark hair who is perfect for you.. and you actually ignore a wonderful fellow who's blond because of that prediction... you could miss the chance of a lifetime based on an unfortunately errant prediction.

So yes, you're quite right. You really cannot trust predictions. They might pan out... or they might end up being the reverse of reality.

Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be.
Old thread/old post I know.

The reading should be including/seeing the effect of something like this if it is prior to the event foreseen. If you had had a reading prior to this reading you should have been seen getting the reading. It was "in the cards" for you to get a reading before the reading's predictions. The reading's predictions should include what you do with the information received in the reading. (now of course every detail does not get picked up by any reader or even 100 readers combined. but hypothetically this should be there to be seen by some reader. Yet seeing it is not as important as the consequences of the reading being part of the prediction/vision/event).

I had a recent experience where I was to be involved with someone. Had I not had multiple readings describing it I would NEVER have been involved with this person because they are so unusual in that I cannot sense them so I would not have noticed them without all of the readings describing them.

This person does not allow anything to escape their field. They project zero energy/feeling. They also have an impenetrable wall around them. Upon their debut in my life I ignored them for weeks as they actively sought my attention because I was blind to them. Eventually I noticed but I thought it was all empty flirtation because I could not feel anything of them.

This particular trait of being impossible for me to sense was not pointed out by any of these readers. If I had not had a single reading I am certain we would never have connected. I would have treated them as a teasing flirt and been more put off than attracted. I know that because this was my reaction until I put it all together with the reading information and saw that it was a genuine interest and not a teasing flirtation.

Now you can go out of your way to reject something. You can go out of your way to avoid some things, not always but many things can be avoided. You can even ruin things with anxiety, impatience or even by sabotaging them. This is clear. When predictions just don't come to pass without obvious signals it is a different thing.
Old 18-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperator
I have readings and they are positive and I get glimpses of what could be true and try my hardest but it doesn't happen and then I still get blamed for not making the positive prediction come true

What I don't get is that

1. If the psychics can see the potential energy, why can't they see the energy that goes wrong too

2. Why I keep getting positive predictions when a negative one would better prepare me for reality

What I feel is going on is that I can connect to a higher energy but I can't hold on to it for long enough and it makes everything extra cruel I can't trust anyone who gives me predictions and it ruins the previous relationship and I don't want it to happen

I don't get why they do it

I don't like it

It really infuriates me

I want someone to understand or leave me alone
Good question,
Looking forward if someone answer for it .
Old 18-08-2019, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
I have readings and they are positive and I get glimpses of what could be true and try my hardest but it doesn't happen and then I still get blamed for not making the positive prediction come true

What I don't get is that

1. If the psychics can see the potential energy, why can't they see the energy that goes wrong too

2. Why I keep getting positive predictions when a negative one would better prepare me for reality

What I feel is going on is that I can connect to a higher energy but I can't hold on to it for long enough and it makes everything extra cruel I can't trust anyone who gives me predictions and it ruins the previous relationship and I don't want it to happen

I don't get why they do it

I don't like it

It really infuriates me

I want someone to understand or leave me alone

We should work with the positive forces of the universe negativity is blinding and anti. If you want more love in your life then be positive about it. Amen
Old 20-08-2019, 06:26 AM
Master
Quote:
There is a harm.

My life is proof there is a harm.

Some people are good at predictions
and some are terrible at giving predictions.

The worst are the ones who get everything wrong.

This is part of the learning process - finding somebody who is good.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 25-01-2020, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)

I have had readings a few times. As for me personally I don't take them literally. They are guidance for spiritual growth. As others have pointed out life is unpredictable. I hope I have helped you. Namaste.