Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Selbor, didn't mean to be judgmental of your opinion, I'm interested, want to learn how it works for others.
Sometimes a bit difficult to find the right words in English for this spiritual stuff as well, haha. And yes, you're very right, the heart is the bridge between the lower & higher chakras.
It's just that these days so many new crystals are begin born, crystals that have never been found before, because we weren't ready for them yet. And I feel many of those have a higher resonance. Moldavite has been around for quite some time, as have the other crystals you mentioned.
I feel the new found crystals are a totally new 'breed' with very high connections (often Lemurian) and vibrations. To me they feel higher and in that sense lighter than moldavite. And surely if you need a crystal, it can have tremendous impact, like a shower of bricks, haha. But to be honest I don't think moldavite is the highest frequency crystal (anymore). I know ppl used to say so (in still do, lol) but it is being said of other crystals as well, newly found crystals.
Hope I'm clear with what I mean, I'm quite fluent in English, but English spiritual jargon is new to me.
Anyway, I'm gonna see if I can find the name of that Ebay seller and look into the LDG :)

Oh no worries, I didn't think you were being judgmental. I just wanted to share a bit of background on what my opinion was based on since I own and have worked with both Moldavite and LDG... biggest Moldavite being 43g and LDG 190g.

I am curious to know what new found crystals are you referring to, that is something I would be interested in checking out. I know there's a lot of made up names out there for existing crystals that are just being renamed to up-sell due to the increasing popularity of the New Age stuff.
Old 04-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Master
I got my own LDG since Sunday :) I haven't really done much with it yet, as I need to have my newly acquired ruby and ruby in dark moonstone with me first. So I have to be patient!
I have of course felt it before purchasing it, and it is indeed very strong!